Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 (8450 Views)

5 Things You Should Know About The New Infinix Note 5 Before Buying It. / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by yak(m): 6:11am On Jul 05, 2018
fibonacci2526:

It ships with Oreo. Oga where u take see Marshmallow?
dats what I saw online
Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by fibonacci2526: 6:13am On Jul 05, 2018
yak:

dats what I saw online

It is 8.1. who ships a phone with marshmallow in 2018 when Android P will soon be out?
Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by Meel: 7:17am On Jul 05, 2018
bigdot1759:
see dis na
please in the course of screen breaking, or any damage, how accessible is the spare part.

I want a to get Techno Pouvoir 2, but it seems I will go for dis, but I don't want to get a phone that I will buy that will spoil and j won't be able to repair. @ newsprex
Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by majour(m): 10:10am On Jul 05, 2018
youngderek1:
bro Xiaomi is there for u wink

This is my usage on mi mi max 2 and I didn't charge it throughout today
Hello sir, pls o, I want this phone badly but I heard the ntel 4G network doesn't work on it, how true?
Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by Jones100: 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
Goldenbaby:
Big liar, just stop talking nonsense because you want to promote your so called phone. No price yet for note 5, the official price for now (because of the preorder) is 61,300.. And the note5 is better than this thrash you posted..

Please is the Preorder still #61300 @ slot?
Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by Stormyweather(m): 6:28pm On Jul 05, 2018
majour:
Hello sir, pls o, I want this phone badly but I heard the ntel 4G network doesn't work on it, how true?
it does. Check the xiaomi thread for all confirmed abilities of any xiaomi Phone. Don’t always rely on beer parlor discussions. grin

1 Like

Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by Stormyweather(m): 6:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
Meel:
please in the course of screen breaking, or any damage, how accessible is the spare part.

I want a to get Techno Pouvoir 2, but it seems I will go for dis, but I don't want to get a phone that I will buy that will spoil and j won't be able to repair. @ newsprex
you can either order the parts and give to your trusted engineer or you meet repairpalng
Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by Meel: 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
Stormyweather:
you can either order the parts and give to your trusted engineer or you meet repairpalng
What of second hand value of the phone,. like I no longer want to use and sell. (market)

1 Like

Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by Stormyweather(m): 6:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
Meel:
What of second hand value of the phone,. like I no longer want to use and sell. (market)
there is a ready market for it as long as you price it it’s true value of being a used phone.
Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by youngderek1(m): 12:50am On Jul 06, 2018
majour:
it works perfectly fine bro
Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by majour(m): 5:34am On Jul 06, 2018
Stormyweather:
it does. Check the xiaomi thread for all confirmed abilities of any xiaomi Phone. Don’t always rely on beer parlor discussions. grin
Lols,. No beer parlour business for me, just trying to consider between redmi note 5 or the mi max 2
Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by majour(m): 5:35am On Jul 06, 2018
youngderek1:
it works perfectly fine bro
A screenshot will be lovely sir
Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by Stormyweather(m): 6:34am On Jul 06, 2018
majour:
Lols,. No beer parlour business for me, just trying to consider between redmi note 5 or the mi max 2
I’ll pick the redmi note 5 for obvious reasons such as; its very recent, strong battery almost like the mi max. Better camera, better design, newer features like face unlock etc. the note 5 is the closest a phone has come to being an all rounder, something most phone companies shy away from for future market availability.

1 Like

Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by majour(m): 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2018
Stormyweather:
I’ll pick the redmi note 5 for obvious reasons such as; its very recent, strong battery almost like the mi max. Better camera, better design, newer features like face unlock etc. the note 5 is the closest a phone has come to being an all rounder, something most phone companies shy away from for future market availability.
Love the honesty. U sold me on it, would order on aliexpress this weekend

2 Likes

Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by Goldenbaby(f): 5:41pm On Jul 06, 2018
Jones100:

Please is the Preorder still #61300 @ slot?

Yes oooo but it ended on the 4th.. I preordered on the 3rd with 2k and I was called today to come and pick the phone, so I balanced them 59,300.. The phone is just too beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by donbenie(m): 1:47am On Jul 07, 2018
Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by Toyorsih(m): 4:29am On Jul 07, 2018
I will soon port to the xiaomi family soon.. Ordinary pubg infinix can't handle

..phone been lagging like laggingdiz Benz
Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by Jones100: 6:09am On Jul 07, 2018
Goldenbaby:

Yes oooo but it ended on the 4th.. I preordered on the 3rd with 2k and I was called today to come and pick the phone, so I balanced them 59,300.. The phone is just too beautiful

wow.. Enjoyment
Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by MrErudite(m): 8:01am On Jul 07, 2018
Goldenbaby:
And you think snapdragon (outdated) is better than the mtk in note 5.. please go and hide your face

Mumu Wen new Infinix hot 6 is using the most outdated Snapdragon version which is SD 425....

Get ur self Redmi 5 plus or Redmi 6 pro and thank me later

1 Like

Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by youngderek1(m): 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2018
majour:
A screenshot will be lovely sir
I'm not using my Ntel sim at d moment
Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by majour(m): 1:05pm On Jul 07, 2018
youngderek1:
I'm not using my Ntel sim at d moment
That's cool, thanks for the effort
Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by majour(m): 1:08pm On Jul 07, 2018
Goldenbaby:

This is a brilliant strategy, never thought of that, u smart woman ヅ
Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by Goldenbaby(f): 10:41am On Jul 08, 2018
majour:
This is a brilliant strategy, never thought of that, u smart woman ヅ

Thanks so much
Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by Behankey(m): 10:46am On Jul 08, 2018
Not true. The price of the note 5 is 61300 even
Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by okeydivine: 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2018
please between infinix note 5 and xiaomi redmi 6 pro...... which one has de best camera
I haven't tried the 2 products b4.,.........
Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by lanre316: 9:11pm On Jul 08, 2018
samuelchimmy:
shocked Top five? Haba sufri lie Na, God dey o...
OK see this break down
1.Apple
2.Samsung
3.Htc
4.hauwai
5.nokia

Not even in the top ten self, agree they are a good brand (beats infinix hands down, no doubt, but they have not made it to the top five

Seeing HTC in number made me know your are quoting 2012 data. Research again and look for top 5 in the year 2017 and correct yourself
Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by samintegrity(m): 9:51pm On Jul 08, 2018
okeydivine:
please between infinix note 5 and xiaomi redmi 6 pro...... which one has de best camera
I haven't tried the 2 products b4.,.........

Pls go for Redmi 6 Pro.

You won't regret it.. Currently using Redmi 5 Plus.. Planning to sell it out and get 6 Pro.
Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by funkdr(m): 5:16pm On Jul 09, 2018
samintegrity:

Pls go for Redmi 6 Pro.

You won't regret it.. Currently using Redmi 5 Plus.. Planning to sell it out and get 6 Pro.
if you're a gamer don't go for redmi 6 pro.
Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by kvngjesse(m): 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2018
funkdr:
if you're a gamer don't go for redmi 6 pro.
So if he's a gamer he should go for infinix note 5, do you know what you're saying
Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by funkdr(m): 9:31am On Jul 10, 2018
kvngjesse:

So if he's a gamer he should go for infinix note 5, do you know what you're saying
I never said that, i also had interest in 6pro but the reviews are not satisfactory...redmi note 5 pro is better.

1 Like

Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by kvngjesse(m): 10:45am On Jul 10, 2018
funkdr:
I never said that, i also had interest in 6pro but the reviews are not satisfactory...redmi note 5 pro is better.
Yeah redmi note 5 pro is better, SD 636 is real better than the SD 625 and the helio p23 used on this infinix can't meet up these two.
Re: This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 by chuxjay(m): 7:59am On Jul 15, 2018
Neatly used infinix note 4 for sale with no scratches and protective case. The phone is the 3gb/32gb variant of infinix note 4. The phone has the latest android operating system with face unlock. Call or Whatsapp 08038347453

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Any Difference Between Wap, Gprs, Mms (mtn Settings) / Mtn Night Plan Now 9pm To 6am? / How Do I Configure My New Bold 3 To MTN Internet Without Using BB Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.