Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

I Need Advise To Complete A Uk Visit Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Advise To Complete A Uk Visit Visa (2161 Views)

Advise To Commuters This Yuletide Season- Harrysterol / Justwise: Uk Visit Visa Application Delay / Uk Visit Visa Refused,plss I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advise To Complete A Uk Visit Visa by Yorubah(m): 10:10am On Jun 09, 2010
Please i need advise on the document i can provide to meet the Visa requirements. I am to travel to UK for a short holiday and I receive an Invitation letter with the Biodata page of my Inlaw inviting me. I also have a company here in Nigeria and i need people's advise on what document to provide in order to meet with the requirements.

I look forward reading from my good Landers.

Thanks
Re: I Need Advise To Complete A Uk Visit Visa by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 12, 2010
Why not check this web site www.touristvisas.info It has wonderful information on visas to the UK and US
Re: I Need Advise To Complete A Uk Visit Visa by Vuitton(m): 4:46pm On Jun 12, 2010
whatever you do, dont use company statement of account, cos it just might backfire! use your personal statement. i guess dats the major clause. also, if you want ur application processed fastest, get a hotel booking to avoid all the hassles of confirming the status of ur inlaw. best of luck
Re: I Need Advise To Complete A Uk Visit Visa by kadman(m): 3:46pm On Jun 13, 2010
Vuitton:

whatever you do, dont use company statement of account, cos it just might backfire! use your personal statement. i guess dats the major clause. also, if you want your application processed fastest, get a hotel booking to avoid all the hassles of confirming the status of your inlaw. best of luck

This is good advice, but will backfire unless he has solid money in account and plenty ties to Nigeria,
Re: I Need Advise To Complete A Uk Visit Visa by Yorubah(m): 9:33pm On Jun 16, 2010
Thanks so much my fellow country people. Your words are noticed but wont it complicate issue if i make a hotel booking after stating in the IV that am going to be staying with her for the few weeks. Pls advise, and as for the tie i have proof and also to proof to them that am coming back to meet my lovely wife and family.
Re: I Need Advise To Complete A Uk Visit Visa by kadman(m): 12:38am On Jun 17, 2010
Yorubah, choose one hotel booking OR Iv, you CANNOT do both weigh the pros and cons of each of them, if your family can give you all the documents you will need,and is you're sure they are in good position over here, then that's fine.
Re: I Need Advise To Complete A Uk Visit Visa by oyewolejos(m): 5:25am On Jun 17, 2010
Yorubah:

Thanks so much my fellow country people. Your words are noticed but wont it complicate issue if i make a hotel booking after stating in the IV that am going to be staying with her for the few weeks. Pls advise, and as for the tie i have proof and also to proof to them that am coming back to meet my lovely wife and family.

That all what everybody says but at the end holidays will turn to holiyears and u bring the whole family.As advised use hotel booking cos Inlaw is not an Immediate Family to the ECO so u should avoid being refused use Hotel booking
Re: I Need Advise To Complete A Uk Visit Visa by halerbby(m): 8:57am On Jun 17, 2010
Need hotel reservation? Talk 2 me through halerbby@yahoo.co.uk or 07098022751
Re: I Need Advise To Complete A Uk Visit Visa by walexy(m): 1:32pm On Jun 17, 2010
oyewolejos:

[/b]

That all what everybody says but at the end holidays will turn to holiyears and u bring the whole family.As advised use hotel booking cos Inlaw is not an Immediate Family to the ECO so u should avoid being refused use Hotel booking

Word!
Re: I Need Advise To Complete A Uk Visit Visa by Yorubah(m): 10:44pm On Jun 17, 2010
Thanks guys and i so much appreciate and i will keep in touch, as for the guy that asks me to email him for Hotel. Can you tell me why i should be emailing you in private?
Re: I Need Advise To Complete A Uk Visit Visa by Yorubah(m): 10:46pm On Jun 17, 2010
@Oyewolejos, na u know, am not u that travels by road to London.
Re: I Need Advise To Complete A Uk Visit Visa by ulale: 5:36pm On Oct 27, 2010
i want to visit uk in the next 4 months, can i apply now? or is it early
Re: I Need Advise To Complete A Uk Visit Visa by justwise(m): 5:51pm On Oct 27, 2010
ulale:

i want to visit uk in the next 4 months, can i apply now? or is it early

Early Jan will be better, if you applied now, they will still delay it since u are not in a hurry to use the visa
Re: I Need Advise To Complete A Uk Visit Visa by ulale: 6:41pm On Oct 27, 2010
if i get the visa, for how long will it be expired if i didnt travel with it?
Re: I Need Advise To Complete A Uk Visit Visa by ulale: 7:00pm On Oct 27, 2010
i mean if in my application form i write lyk am travelling on january and after i obtained the visa, i change my date of travel to lyk february, is there a problem? will the visa expires?
Re: I Need Advise To Complete A Uk Visit Visa by justwise(m): 7:19pm On Oct 27, 2010
ulale:

i mean if in my application form i write lyk am travelling on january and after i obtained the visa, i change my date of travel to lyk february, is there a problem? will the visa expires?

There is no prob with that, but if u are given 3months visa, that means u have lost one month by not going on Jan.
Re: I Need Advise To Complete A Uk Visit Visa by Joel3(m): 9:27pm On Oct 27, 2010
justwise, how there any jobs in the uk, i mean husling job.

i head ur guys over there are into 419gers.

please confirm.
Re: I Need Advise To Complete A Uk Visit Visa by justwise(m): 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2010
Joel.:

justwise, how there any jobs in the uk, i mean husling job.

i head your guys over there are into 419gers.

please confirm.

Call this line for help. . .0044+419999. its a help line number
Re: I Need Advise To Complete A Uk Visit Visa by Joel3(m): 9:41pm On Oct 27, 2010
justwise

what kind of number is that, is that your direct line or something?

there is + in the middle and the 9999 look scaring.
Re: I Need Advise To Complete A Uk Visit Visa by justwise(m): 9:44pm On Oct 27, 2010
Joel.:

justwise

uk code is 0044 or +44 then the other numbers.
Re: I Need Advise To Complete A Uk Visit Visa by Joel3(m): 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2010
i cant call that number

can u meet me up on chat> i am on line now.
Re: I Need Advise To Complete A Uk Visit Visa by justwise(m): 10:07pm On Oct 27, 2010
Joel.:

i cant call that number

can u meet me up on chat> omotula.love@yahoo.co.uk i am on line now.

I rather watch my neighbour's knickers dry
Re: I Need Advise To Complete A Uk Visit Visa by Joel3(m): 10:30pm On Oct 27, 2010
justwise, can u do me a favor by edit my email. remove it there man, i am getting load of massage from NL scams
Re: I Need Advise To Complete A Uk Visit Visa by funkybaby(f): 10:41pm On Oct 27, 2010
justwise:

Call this line for help. . .0044+419999. its a help line number

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Joel.:

justwise

grin grin grin grin grin grin
so this mumuni actually contemplated on dialing the number

justwise:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
roflmao. grin grin grin
Re: I Need Advise To Complete A Uk Visit Visa by justwise(m): 10:46pm On Oct 27, 2010
funkybaby:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
so this mumuni actually contemplated on dialing the number grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
roflmao. grin grin grin

Re: I Need Advise To Complete A Uk Visit Visa by justwise(m): 10:47pm On Oct 27, 2010
Joel.:

justwise, can u do me a favor by edit my email. remove it there man, i am getting load of massage from NL scams

I thought u need hustling or '419gers' job? answer their msgs, its job offer.
Re: I Need Advise To Complete A Uk Visit Visa by Joel3(m): 10:52pm On Oct 27, 2010
funkybaby how you that dumm. that is 41999. why do u think i attempt in dealing that mumber. nonsense
Re: I Need Advise To Complete A Uk Visit Visa by Joel3(m): 10:58pm On Oct 27, 2010
justwise go kill urself. u are nothing but scammer. most uk boys are scammers. i hate uk
Re: I Need Advise To Complete A Uk Visit Visa by justwise(m): 11:16pm On Oct 27, 2010
Joel.:

justwise go kill urself. u are nothing but scammer. most uk boys are scammers. i hate uk

Hahahahaha. . .calm down! don't put ur frustration on, i did not deport u from india.
Re: I Need Advise To Complete A Uk Visit Visa by tigerpaws(f): 9:13am On Oct 28, 2010
Joel.:

i cant call that number

can u meet me up on chat> omotula.love@yahoo.co.uk i am on line now.

grin grin

justwise:

classic grin
Re: I Need Advise To Complete A Uk Visit Visa by ulale: 4:28pm On Oct 28, 2010
pls can someone tell me how much bank balance do i need to show to ECO for a visiting uk for the period of ten dayz
Re: I Need Advise To Complete A Uk Visit Visa by justwise(m): 7:54pm On Oct 28, 2010
tigerpaws:

grin grin

classic grin

Nice to see you in travel section grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help- Can I Apply For Canadian Study Permit In Ghana? / Deportation Of Nigerian In Foreign Country / Help!!! Was My Sister Scammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.