Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody (42732 Views)

Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji / Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) / "Suswam Engaged In Gun Battle With Fulani Herdsmen" - Chima Amadi Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by Donald95(m): 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2018
almajiri101:

Present your allegations and evidence against them and see if he wouldn't take it up. Useless Ipob like you.

Reno Omokiri has the list

[b]
“Rotimi Amaechi: Indicted by the Justice George Omeregi led Rivers State Judicial Commission of Inquiry of looting ₦97 billion along with co - indictees including a former army general.
“Saminu Turaki: Alleged to have looted ₦36 billion. First charged before Justice Sabi’u Yahuza of the Federal High Court in Dutse, Jigawa State. Currently facing trial before justice Nnamdi Dimgba at the FCT High Court.
“Timipre Sylva: A well-known financier and supporter of the APC administration of President Muhammadu Buhari. Alleged to have looted ₦19.7 billion. Was facing trial before Justice A. Y. Mohammed of the Federal High Court, Abuja. However, two days after President Buhari was sworn in, the new APC government WITHDREW the charges preferred against Sylva on June 1, 2015, and on October 3, 2018, the EFCC returned to Sylva, 48 houses seized from him during the administration of former president, Goodluck Jonathan in 2013 to him.
“Murtala Nyako: Alleged to have looted ₦29 billion. Currently facing trial before Justice Okon Abang of the Federal High Court sitting in Maitama, Abuja
“Senator Danjuma Goje: Alleged to have looted ₦25 billion. Currently facing trial before the Federal High Court, sitting in Jos, Plateau State.
“Senator Abdullahi Adamu: Alleged to have looted ₦15 billion with the help of 18 co-accused. Charged on March 3, 2010. The case continues to linger in court.
“Orji Kalu: Alleged to have looted ₦3.2 billion. Currently facing trial before Justice Mohammed Idris of the Federal High Court sitting in Lagos.
“Kayode Fayemi: Indicted by the Ekiti Judicial Commission of Inquiry headed by former Ekiti State chief judge and the Oluyin of Iyin-Ekiti, Ademola Ajakaiye, of sundry financial malfeasance totaling over ₦2 billion.
“Senator Joshua Dariye: Alleged to have looted ₦1.2 billion. Currently facing trial before Justice Adebukola Banjoko at an FCT High Court.
“Babachir Lawal: former Secretary to the Government of the Federation. Allegedly gave a ₦200 million contract to his own company from monies meant to look after Internally Displaced Persons. Has been sacked after protests by the opposition and civil society. Has still not been charged. Was allowed to be replaced by his own cousin.
[/b]

Ndi Oshi

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 04, 2018

‘Patriotism means to stand by the country, it does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official, same to the degree to which a president stands by the country. It is patriotic to support a president if so far as he efficiently serve the country.

It is unpatriotic to not to oppose a president whose fails to stand by his duty to do well for the country. And it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth whether about the president or anyone else.’

-26th president of the United States of America, Theodore Roosevelt.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by Mylove55(f): 4:31pm On Jul 04, 2018
Donald95:

As large as you claim your brain is, You believed an illiterate with NEPA certificate will transform your country to London. What a pity
and your ineffectual buffoon with PhD transformed your village.

I don't know where the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra kept their brain.?
Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by Kokolet11: 4:31pm On Jul 04, 2018
BlackMbakara1:
Which truth? wink

Start by telling us how much you earn with allowances...
must you comment?

2 Likes

Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by almajiri101: 4:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
Donald95:

Reno Omokiri has the list

[b]
“Rotimi Amaechi: Indicted by the Justice George Omeregi led Rivers State Judicial Commission of Inquiry of looting ₦97 billion along with co - indictees including a former army general.
“Saminu Turaki: Alleged to have looted ₦36 billion. First charged before Justice Sabi’u Yahuza of the Federal High Court in Dutse, Jigawa State. Currently facing trial before justice Nnamdi Dimgba at the FCT High Court.
“Timipre Sylva: A well-known financier and supporter of the APC administration of President Muhammadu Buhari. Alleged to have looted ₦19.7 billion. Was facing trial before Justice A. Y. Mohammed of the Federal High Court, Abuja. However, two days after President Buhari was sworn in, the new APC government WITHDREW the charges preferred against Sylva on June 1, 2015, and on October 3, 2018, the EFCC returned to Sylva, 48 houses seized from him during the administration of former president, Goodluck Jonathan in 2013 to him.
“Murtala Nyako: Alleged to have looted ₦29 billion. Currently facing trial before Justice Okon Abang of the Federal High Court sitting in Maitama, Abuja
“Senator Danjuma Goje: Alleged to have looted ₦25 billion. Currently facing trial before the Federal High Court, sitting in Jos, Plateau State.
“Senator Abdullahi Adamu: Alleged to have looted ₦15 billion with the help of 18 co-accused. Charged on March 3, 2010. The case continues to linger in court.
“Orji Kalu: Alleged to have looted ₦3.2 billion. Currently facing trial before Justice Mohammed Idris of the Federal High Court sitting in Lagos.
“Kayode Fayemi: Indicted by the Ekiti Judicial Commission of Inquiry headed by former Ekiti State chief judge and the Oluyin of Iyin-Ekiti, Ademola Ajakaiye, of sundry financial malfeasance totaling over ₦2 billion.
“Senator Joshua Dariye: Alleged to have looted ₦1.2 billion. Currently facing trial before Justice Adebukola Banjoko at an FCT High Court.
“Babachir Lawal: former Secretary to the Government of the Federation. Allegedly gave a ₦200 million contract to his own company from monies meant to look after Internally Displaced Persons. Has been sacked after protests by the opposition and civil society. Has still not been charged. Was allowed to be replaced by his own cousin.
[/b]

Ndi Oshi

Why is wike not taking it up in court if those allegations hold water against ameachi, at least they are enemies, he should have used that as an opportunity to jail him.

Fayose i know would have grabbed the opportunity to jail fayemi if those lies are genuine, at least he would save him some stress come July 14.

Joshua dariye case is dusted already, the man is noe cooling off in kuje prison. Try to be updated.

Nobody present any document indicting babachir Lawal yet he was relieved of his job, can your Gej do that?

To save me some stress, if you have documents indicting those people, why not present them and stop living your life on beer parlour gist.
Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by Donald95(m): 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2018
Mylove55:
and your ineffectual buffoon with PhD transformed your village.

I don't know where the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra kept their brain.?

Waste of sperm. Who told you that Biafrans love Goodluck the imbecilic

2 Likes

Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by Mylove55(f): 4:41pm On Jul 04, 2018
Organism000:

‘Patriotism means to stand by the country, it does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official, same to the degree to which a president stands by the country. It is patriotic to support a president if so far as he efficiently serve the country.

It is unpatriotic to not to oppose a president whose fails to stand by his duty to do well for the country. And it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth whether about the president or anyone else.’

it is unpatriotic to sponsor terrorist secessionist.

Stand with the country, not secessionist.

Buhari want everyone to stand for country, not for him.
He want us to kill corruption, so that corruption will not kill us.
Buhari said so, because he want the progress of Nigeria, not his progress.

Terrorist senator abaribe and The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra should stand for Nigeria, not for their terrorist leader.
Organism000:

Paperwhite:
“That quotation reads ‘patriotism means to stand by the country, it does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official, same to the degree to which a president stands by the country. It is patriotic to support a president if so far as he efficiently serve the country.

[b]

Theodore Roosevelt-26th President of the USA

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by Mylove55(f): 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2018
Donald95:

Waste of sperm. Who told you that Biafrans love Goodluck the imbecilic
haha haha haha,
They have started denying their ineffectual buffoon.
Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 04, 2018
Buhari is a terrorist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by Donald95(m): 4:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
almajiri101:

Why is wike not taking it up in court if those allegations hold water against ameachi, at least they are enemies, he should have used that as an opportunity to jail him.

Fayose i know would have grabbed the opportunity to jail fayemi if those lies are genuine, at least he would save him some stress come July 14.

Joshua dariye case is dusted already, the man is noe cooling off in kuje prison. Try to be updated.

Nobody present any document indicting babachir Lawal yet he was relieved of his job, can your Gej do that?

To save me some stress, if you have documents indicting those people, why not present them and stop living your life on beer parlour gist.

Why the stress when your Terrorist President does not obey court orders unless it is in his favor

2 Likes

Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by Donald95(m): 4:49pm On Jul 04, 2018
Mylove55:
haha haha haha, They have started denying their ineffectual buffoon.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by almajiri101: 4:51pm On Jul 04, 2018
Donald95:

Why the stress when your Terrorist President does not obey court orders unless it is in his favor

Just like he does to jolly nyame and dariye. You remember those thieves are his party men.

You don't buy judgement and expect him to agree.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by Donald95(m): 5:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
almajiri101:

Just like he does to jolly nyame and dariye. You remember those thieves are his party men.

You don't buy judgement and expect him to agree.

What happened to Elzakzakey, Nnamdi Kanu, Dansuki court order?. Your Terrorist President does not understand law

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by BruncleZuma: 5:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by tallestman79(m): 5:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
Sarkin:
Terrorist suswam will not go unpunished.
I am saying this here and now that 60% of the issues we are facing in this country is plotted by PDP just to frustrate this government and garner support for ignorant Nigerians.
See, let me tell you something, I can never support evil. Buhari has been wrong on many issues but no one is prefer naaa.
As much as I hate OBJ, I rather support his third force that to support 'Satan's own party' PDP. Paid PDP supporters like salamrushdie,lzaa, zombiepunisher/zombiehunter here on the this forum have somewhat succeeded in deceiving gullible people but they can never deceive me.
One PDP mad man even admitted that they "used" to kill people.
And people here will still beat their chest for them.
Sad.
OLODO! cool undecided kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by hush15: 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2018
Sarkin:
I am saying this here and now that 60% of the issues we are facing in this country is plotted by PDP just to frustrate this government and garner support for ignorant Nigerians.
See, let me tell you something, I can never support evil. Buhari has been wrong on many issues but no one is prefer naaa.
As much as I hate OBJ, I rather support his third force that to support 'Satan's own party' PDP. Paid PDP supporters like salamrushdie,lzaa, zombiepunisher/zombiehunter here on the this forum have somewhat succeeded in deceiving gullible people but they can never deceive me.
Sad.

Well, you can say what you want. Its not like APC faired better...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by israelmao(m): 5:22pm On Jul 04, 2018
DSS is a disease to our democracy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by omoseth(m): 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
smiley

Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by edupedia: 5:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
BlackMbakara1:
Which truth? wink

Start by telling us how much you earn with allowances...

....what sort of rubbish heading is this?... and u can see the lie involved.... that Suswam told him nothing because he knows Suswam can be further implicated... Nigerians can tell Abaribe that Suswam was arrested for the killings in Benue State... He has been implicated by his thugs and criminals especially those who murdered the Catholic priests. Have u heard PDP say anything tangible about Benue state killings since Suswam was arrested?... No.
Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by Folashade2016(f): 5:31pm On Jul 04, 2018
Voice if the voiceless. Do not be cowed into accepting the ills happening in the society. Never.

check my SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by Ikpongiton: 5:31pm On Jul 04, 2018
yarimo:
ABARIBE you must bring NNAMDI KANU to court dead or alive you like it or not . Nonsense narration lipsrsealed undecided embarassed
fear of break up,is the fear of hunger.soro soro baa aha na mutua.
Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by edupedia: 5:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
hush15:

Well, you can say what you want. Its not like APC faired better...

...he told u the truth but u people are only ready for lies and evil from the looters. U will never succeed.
Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by gudnex22(m): 5:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
Sarkin:
Sad.
I saw this post by nairalander I think it suit the type of you

have no problem with anyone voting
Buhari because of tribal or religious
reasons
But voting Buhari because of his policies
and because you think he's the best
amongst others candidates shows that you
are either still eating your mother's food,
or you don't have any sense left in you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by Oyerinde16(m): 5:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
Sarkin:
Sad.
listen, GED was a good man but some people frustrated all his effort, made Nigerias hate him n voted him out, we all learnt d hard way, now some people are frustrating them. KAMA is a PRO

2 Likes

Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by franchasng: 5:38pm On Jul 04, 2018
Sarkin:
Sad.
most of u don't have sense at all. When Goodluck was president, u people said he created Boko Haram to destroy the north, that u need a northern President to fight and end Boko Haram and militant attacks in the north.

Goodluck appointed Gen. Ihejirika as the COAS and Ihejirika launched a relentless attack on Boko Haram terrorists, destroying their base and was almost flushing them out and u people again turned back and said Goodluck and his Igbo brother Gen. Ihejirika wanted to destroy the north by killing your people, and Goodluck as a good man and listening President removed Ihejirika as COAS without being stubborn or asking questions.

On this basis u guys connived and voted Goodluck out and voted in your presumed Messiah using every evil and devilish means possible.

Now your Messiah is failing to wipe out the Boko Haram and even watching as new deadly terrorist group called Fulani herdsmen emerges and all u people can come up with is that PDP members are the ones sponsoring Fulani herdsmen or whatever militant to kill people for no justifiable reason.

Okay let's assume it is truly PDP members that are sponsoring these terror attacks, what stops the president who happens to be the CinC of Nigeria's armed forces from fishing these PDP members out and dealing with them mercilessly to tell Nigerians that he is truly capable of leading Nigeria

What stops him from using all the available resources and manpower in his disposal to flush out these terrorists and militants from Nigeria and secure Nigerian peoples lives and properties

Why have you guys resorted to the same blame game even when u are totally in charge It is really horrible and shameful being you guys seriously.

And why is it always northern Muslim youths that are easily brainwashed and used to form terror groups like Boko Haram, militant herdsmen and what have u Are they that daft that Southern Christians will just spring up from nowhere and sponsor them to kill their own people and destroy their own land

You have brain, use it for once in your life angry angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by Ikpongiton: 5:39pm On Jul 04, 2018
Sarkin:
he must bring him.
Terrorist Abaribe has been looting and collecting salary in millions from this nation but he rather support and sponsor terrorist IPOB. Indeed many are mad and few are roaming...
another fulani herdsman spotted .what is your view about buhari and ndume who are well-known funders of boko haram and fulani herdsmen
Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by Midastorch(m): 5:40pm On Jul 04, 2018
So all the wailers did not observe that since Suswam's arrest,peace has returned to Benue state....people deceiving people will will till 2065...

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by Sarkin: 5:40pm On Jul 04, 2018
Ikpongiton:
another fulani herdsman spotted .what is your view about buhari and ndume who are well-known funders of boko haram and fulani herdsmen
how can buhari fund bokoharam to kill his fellow northerners and they kill boko haram.
Is that logical?
Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by Edge1(m): 5:44pm On Jul 04, 2018
almajiri101:
So that was the cankerworms he bragged to open? Useless mofo

I was hoping to hear the fairytale on how the FG padded the budget with 30billion.

I only see a typical cone head from the Waste grin grin grin
Idiat

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by Tobbyfitz: 5:44pm On Jul 04, 2018
I have known u as a coward since u started existing in this nairaland....
Beast u mofo
Sarkin:
he must bring him.
Terrorist Abaribe has been looting and collecting salary in millions from this nation but he rather support and sponsor terrorist IPOB. Indeed many are mad and few are roaming...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by Ikpongiton: 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2018
Sarkin:
that's not bravery. Stop taking marijuana.
bravery is when you can kill innocent and unarmed people and lick their blood

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by ekiyorA(m): 5:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
Na the can of worms be this,or we should wait for another?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Old Picture Of Abba Kyari Campaigning Against Drug Use Surfaces / Governor Obaseki Visits Families Of People Killed During 2023 Elections / ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.