Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody (42733 Views)

Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji / Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) / "Suswam Engaged In Gun Battle With Fulani Herdsmen" - Chima Amadi Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by kalu61(m): 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2018
Sarkin:
see, the northern youths that are always brainwashed into joining terror groups are the useless uneducated morons.
I hate Buhari in some aspects and I like him in some.
I literally have no ethnic and religion because I'm a good man of God.
You too be honest, if Jonathan was still president don't you think bokoharam will be holding 70% of Nigeria RN??
Terrorist Bokoharam and terrorist ipob has been over cripples.
We are just reporting some senseless attacks from them now and the Benue/plateau killers have been apprehended.
I don't really know why a Man should steal and loot a nation knowing the nation was already limping, that's Jonathan and his circus freaks for you.
If Jonathan was still president and he meet recession, don't you know we'll leave recession like 205??
Your reasoning baffles me. You clam Suswan sponsors killing in Benue, can you also say northerners sponsored killings and abduction of Chibok girls.
Or are you saying it was GEN that fuelled Chibok abduction

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:00pm On Jul 04, 2018
BlackMbakara1:
Which truth? wink

Start by telling us how much you earn with allowances...

Will you shutdaphuvkup
Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by Yankee101: 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2018
PrinxArthur1:
7 months to go!

Thank you my brother.

Let's see how they will rig East, West and Middle Belt and the Country won't burn.
Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by Sarkin: 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2018
Alex80s:

Do you have evidence of these PDP killings?
Be mindful of your comments here on nairaland.
If you are an adult with a family, you should say something more reasonable than this.
Once more, be careful
OK
Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by Mylove55(f): 7:11pm On Jul 04, 2018
gidgiddy:

You should buy a dictionary and look up what secession is. Agitating for a separate country is called the right of self determination and is backed by the relevant international laws which Nigeria has adopted
what is the problem with the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra?

A terrorist senator that said he is patriotic and he is standing for agitators that are unpatriotic.
Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by Sarkin: 7:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
Ikpongiton:
but by your submission he is funding fulani herdsmen to kill non northerers?yes or no.
that's evil. Why should he do that? Don't let your hatred for the man make your thinking handicap.
Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by bid4rich(m): 7:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
Sarkin:
obviously, politicians sponsored bokoharam.

Exactly my point. The two political parties are guilty as charged
Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by Smarte724(m): 7:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
[quote author=Sarkin post=69077999]Terrorist suswam will not go unpunished.
I am saying this here and now that 60% of the issues we are facing in this country is plotted by PDP just to frustrate this government and garner support for ignorant Nigerians.
See, let me tell you something, I can never support evil. Buhari has been wrong on many issues but no one is prefer naaa.
As much as I hate OBJ, I rather support his third force that to support 'Satan's own party' PDP. Paid PDP supporters like salamrushdie,lzaa, zombiepunisher/zombiehunter here on the this forum have somewhat succeeded in deceiving gullible people but they can never deceive me.
One PDP mad man even admitted that they "used" to kill people.
And people here will still beat their chest for them.
Sad. [/quote but the confessed PDP members is no an APC member, I guess he join APC cos their is no more killing in PDP, so he went where he will always get blood to renue him self.
Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by Hayzead07(m): 7:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
Sarkin:
he must bring him.
Terrorist Abaribe has been looting and collecting salary in millions from this nation but he rather support and sponsor terrorist IPOB. Indeed many are mad and few are roaming...
you are the mad man here bro
Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by Sarkin: 7:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
Hayzead07:
you are the mad man here bro
ok
Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by Drekaz(m): 8:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
[/color][quote author=Sarkin post=69078376] he must bring him.
Terrorist Abaribe has been looting and collecting salary in millions from this nation but he rather support and sponsor terrorist IPOB. Indeed many are mad and few are roaming...

Bros abeg you any of ur sense dey work at all??
Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by SirBunky85(m): 8:16pm On Jul 04, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Abaribe is a very brave Man
wch bravery?ordinary abaribe wey orji uzor impeached within 30minutes and wanted to arrest him before d coward (abaribe)ran away alto overseas.why didn't he challenge his illegal impeachment if he was dat brave? pmb is too lenient for my liking.even obj dat is now claiming to be a democrat wouldn't even tolerate such nonsense from any senator or hor member during his tenure. I just dey Wonder wen abaribe begin to dey get mouth for abia,talk more Nigeria.
Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by SirBunky85(m): 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2018
Donald95:

So, You mean that you gats to call another persons name for your sins to be forgiven SMH.

I don't read books of Scam Laurette that brought in cultism into Universities and also can't stand on what he said

hypocrite,but wen pmb asked obj abt the$16b power money, instead of him to reply with details, he asked pmb to read his nonsense book -"my watch"and u all supported him.now,u no longer read book to clear ur doubts abi?I don't even take any of u criticizing pmb serious cuz its borne out of mere hatred dan facts.nonsense people
Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by uridadole: 8:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
Sarkin:
Terrorist suswam will not go unpunished.
I am saying this here and now that 60% of the issues we are facing in this country is plotted by PDP just to frustrate this government and garner support for ignorant Nigerians.
See, let me tell you something, I can never support evil. Buhari has been wrong on many issues but no one is prefer naaa.
As much as I hate OBJ, I rather support his third force that to support 'Satan's own party' PDP. Paid PDP supporters like salamrushdie,lzaa, zombiepunisher/zombiehunter here on the this forum have somewhat succeeded in deceiving gullible people but they can never deceive me.
Sad.

My bro,
It's pathetic that people who benefited from the good of the country and also looted the common wealth are now arming people to kill and maim as a campaign strategy. Suswan is minor. The major is still sitting in the senate for the past 16 years and still counting.

Judgement of God will surly come on them.
Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by IBENUALHASSAN(m): 8:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
I thought this Senator was clever from the word go!,F.G wanted to know the sponsors of Ipob, that was why they used Nnamdi Kanu as a bait,they knew that by granting him bail,they will fish out the actual sponsors.Honestly,by the time they r done treating your f**k up,you will know the true meaning of patrotism.
Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by Dedetwo(m): 8:28pm On Jul 04, 2018
Sarkin:
Sad.

You must be a disgruntled member of PDP to know this for a fact. In absence of this scenario, you are a loudmouthed ill-educated Nigerian.
Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by Sarkin: 8:28pm On Jul 04, 2018
uridadole:

My bro,
It's pathetic that people who benefited from the good of the country and also looted the common wealth are now arming people to kill and maim as a campaign strategy. Suswan is minor. The major is still sitting in the senate for the past 16 years and still counting.

Judgement of God will surly come on them.
Amen.
Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by Sarkin: 8:30pm On Jul 04, 2018
Dedetwo:

You must be a disgruntled member of PDP to know this for a fact. In absence of this scenario, you are a loudmouthed ill-educated Nigerian.
ok
Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by Ateewologun(m): 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2018
almajiri101:
So that was the cankerworms he bragged to open? Useless mofo

I was hoping to hear the fairytale on how the FG padded the budget with 30billion.

I thought I was the only person waiting for the cankerworm
Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by Wizteaser: 8:49pm On Jul 04, 2018
Somebody said Nigeria is a zoo. I use to disbelief it with all my strength. I think I need a rethink now. Little did I know that there are sense in some nonsense. When I am done,I will put up my findings then we will jointly conclude if Nigeria is a zoo or not. I am not saying Nigeria is a zoo oooo.
Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by Wizteaser: 8:51pm On Jul 04, 2018
Wizteaser:
Somebody said Nigeria is a zoo. I use to disbelief it with all my strength. I think I need a rethink now. Little did I know that there are senses in some nonsenses. When I am done,I will put up my findings then we will jointly conclude if Nigeria is a zoo or not. I am not saying Nigeria is a zoo oooo.
Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by slawali: 9:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
BlackMbakara1:
Which truth? wink

Start by telling us how mufch you earn with allowances...

I tired poo. Tell us your allowance and tell us how you spent your constituency allowance. Oloribuku senator.
Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by DonMekino(m): 9:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
CLASHES? THE WORLD’S GREATEST DECEIT!!!
CALLING A SPADE BY ITS NAME
SUN JUN 24TH, 2018

By Anietie John Ukpe

Instead of talking of herdsmen’s pogroms (or genocides) in Nigeria, the world is talking of herdsmen/farmers clashes. We are so immersed in this propaganda and deceit that our senses and morality have been numbed.
According to Joseph Goebbels, the notorious propagandist who drove the frightful propaganda machine of Hitler’s Germany, “The secret of propaganda (is that) those who are to be persuaded by it should be so completely immersed in the ideas of the propaganda, without ever noticing that they are being immersed in it.”

Actually, what the herdsmen are doing to farming communities in Benue, Plateau, Taraba, Adamawa and Kaduna, is akin to what Germans did to Jews in Hitler’s Germany. From the “Night of Broken Glass” (November 9-10, 1938) when rampaging Germans went on a killing spree of Jews under the pretext of avenging the assassination of German diplomat, Ernst vom Rath, in France,by a teenage Jew, Herschel Grynszpan; to when over six million Jews were killed in concentration camps, the Jews were on the defensive – just as the farmers are on the defensive in Nigeria. How can it, therefore, be a clash when one group is persistently attacking, killing, maiming and destroying; and the other group is persistently being killed, maimed and destroyed? How can it be a clash when herdsmen are hunting farmers, and farmers are running for their lives? How can it be a clash when herdsmen are the predators and farmers are the preys? To sum it up, calling what is happening in our nation “a clash” is like describing the Holocaust as a Germans/Jews clash.

So, what is a “clash”? The relevant dictionary definition of a “clash” is “a violent confrontation or fight.” Is that what we have been having in these states? Are herdsmen involved in a fight or violent confrontation with farmers? The answer is “No!” What we have is a group of heavily armed rampaging herdsmen hunting down and massacring unarmed farmers and their families – including women, children and the aged – for not allowing their cattle graze in their farms. So by what stretch of imagination is this a clash?

Of course, the clash only exists in the minds of officials of the central government. The tragedy is that they may actually believe it because according to Goebbels, “If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it yourself.”

It was the utter and frustrating helplessness of the farmers that compelled General Theophilus Danjuma (retd) to urge farmers “to stand their ground” – to borrow an American legal term. The “Stand-your-ground law” in America (also called “line in the sand” or “no duty to retreat”) justifies a man standing his ground and using maximum force to defend himself or others from threats and perceived threats in criminal cases. Therefore, clashes can and will only occur if farmers follow Danjuma’s advice, stand their ground and defend themselves.

The logic in the argument that cattle rearing, like fish farming, architecture and tailoring, is a private business and should not attract public funding is unassailable. But even if you step away from that logical fortress, puzzles still liter your path. Cattle rearing is not native to the states where these pogroms are taking place or have taken place. It has greater roots and history in Sokoto, Kano, Jigawa, Katsina and Borno – major Moslem states. So why are we not having these “clashes” in these states? Why do herdsmen not drive their cattle into the farmlands in these key Moslem states? Why are there no “clashes” between herdsmen and farmers in these states? The reason is simply because where faith is shared, guns are not fired and rights are not violated. Which puts a religious coloring on these pogroms.

American President Donald Trump was, therefore, in order when he asked Buhari to stop the killing of Christians. Nearly all the farmers killed are Christians, yet we have Muslim farmers in the North who have never been attacked by the herdsmen and have never had any trespass on their farms by herdsmen.

The first step in finding a solution to this madness is to call it the way it is – a pogrom, NOT A CLASH. Labeling it right is desired to get the right global reaction. We should let the name and the shame prick the conscience of the world in the faith that the world still boasts of enough good women and men to rise up against another holocaust. We should tell the world the way it is in the hope that like Dr Martin Luther King Jr. was right when he said, “The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends towards justice. Justice will not fail, though wickedness appears strong, and has on its side the armies and thrones of power.... Justice will not fail and perish out from the world of men, nor will what is really wrong and contrary to God’s real law of justice continually endure.”
*Ukpe is a journalist based in Uyo.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by hush15: 9:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
edupedia:

...he told u the truth but u people are only ready for lies and evil from the looters. U will never succeed.

Well, to you too, you can say what you wanna. Truth is relative so you speaking your own truth. I wont be like you that insults and tjank God my success is never in your hands or APC. Rather, i pray that we all succeed IJN...
Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by ruthkufe: 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2018
Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by xtian234(m): 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2018
Sarkin:
Sad.

from all indication your believe and statement is not justifiable... the kidnapping and killings in borno state was done by PDP abi...u no get talk

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by Dindondin(m): 10:11pm On Jul 04, 2018
Sarkin:
Sad.
You ll be in jail one day regretting all these posts you make online .
In future, your generation may suffer.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by Sarkin: 10:38pm On Jul 04, 2018
Dindondin:
ok
Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by Sarkin: 10:41pm On Jul 04, 2018
Dindondin:
I'm not surprised that a grown person like you will make such vile comment. But okay na.
Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by ShootThemAll(m): 4:09am On Jul 05, 2018
cry
Re: Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody by poseidon12: 4:31am On Jul 05, 2018
BlackMbakara1:
Which truth? wink

Start by telling us how much you earn with allowances...

Keep quiet if you don't have anything sensible to say. It's fools like you that encourage dictatorship and impunity by the government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Old Picture Of Abba Kyari Campaigning Against Drug Use Surfaces / Governor Obaseki Visits Families Of People Killed During 2023 Elections / Check Out This Advert On Today's Sun Newspaper.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.