Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

God Left The Nigerian Church When Comedians Started Climbing Our Pulpit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Left The Nigerian Church When Comedians Started Climbing Our Pulpit (756 Views)

Coronavirus: 3 Nigerian Church Buildings That Can Be Used As Treatment Centres / Deeper Life Bible Church: The Nigerian Church That Has Stood The Test Of Time / Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Left The Nigerian Church When Comedians Started Climbing Our Pulpit by chrisnwoke1(m): 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2018
*PLEASE HELP ME TELL YOUR PASTOR THAT ONE LOCAL PREACHER TOLD YOU THAT THE DAY COMEDIANS STARTED CLIMBING HIS PULPIT TO CRACK JOKES WAS THE SAME DAY GOD PACKED OUT OF THE CHURCH AND LEFT...*

If they are still entertaining comedians in that church and you don't want to leave, get ready because God will leave you.
Maybe you think God is a joker like your Pastors...

This is a message of how Churches are now distributing satanic boarding_pass to ignorant worshippers for their final trip to hell fire�

The Queen of the coast (the manifestation of the ancient spirit of Jezebel) has many popular preachers on her payroll and in return for her "benevolence" to the pastors, they are now trading unguarded souls back to her.

In less than a year after my Conversion, i visited a big church in Port Harcourt and I went with a hungry soul to hear the undiluted truths of God's word that can purify my spirit...

Before the Pastor climbed the pulpit, they introduced a star comedian who is very popular among the modern churches in Nigeria and the comedian came to crack his jokes...

In one of his jokes he said 
"...In heaven the blood of Jesus finished and they began looking for the blood of God to help someone..."

The pastor was laughing and almost falling on the floor while the members were lost in heavy laughter and excitement that "in heaven the blood of Jesus finished"

A funny joke isn't it?
Don't be foolish to mourn over this blasphemy when they are cracking worse jokes than this in your Church.

"Give not that which is holy unto the dogs..." Matthew 7:5.
But we have now given holy things (the holy altar) to dogs (unsaved comedians).

Tell that same comedian now to go and crack jokes inside okija or an Indian shrine and they will start giving you excuses that those places are sacred for evil spirits.
But Church is not sacred to them abi?

Tell that same comedian to go and crack jokes inside kano mosque and they will tell you that Islam doesn't permit such jokes.
It's now Christianity that is looking like a joke abi?

"Obscene stories, FOOLISH TALK, and COARSE JOKES—these are not for you...
You can be sure that no immoral, impure, or greedy person will inherit the Kingdom of Christ and of God...
DON'T BE FOOLED BY THOSE WHO TRY TO EXCUSE THESE SINS, FOR THE ANGER OF GOD WILL FALL ON ALL WHO DISOBEY HIM." 
Ephesians 5:4-6.

Verse 7 of the same chapter warned us not to participate in these things these people are doing and we are still carrying the church on our head?

Many preachers, lukewarm Christians and messengers of deceit will soon clean those passages from your Bible and tell you it doesn't matter and you will still believe them.

This is why I am still sorry for you.

Comedians now transit from clubs on Saturday night to church on Sunday morning receiving heavy envelopes from your Papa and you call it revival...
chai!

If you were not so lost in deception you will have realized that this jokes mock the Holy Spirit and spit on the sacrifice of Jesus Christ and yet you are laughing...

And you still think that God is with you?

This letter can save your soul and your pastor's soul too if you will carry it to him and discuss this issue with the few scriptures and reasons above, but the fact that Jezebel anointed your Pastor, she will not let him go until God intervenes...

I saw a video of one comedian standing on the altar of one of the largest churches in Nigeria and cracking a joke in a silly conversation that looked like a prayer with Father God and the General Overseer was laughing heavily as the useless joke was slapping Jesus Christ on the cheek and you expect Fulani herdsmen not to play with our comedy Christianity?

Cursing the herdsmen is useless!
Tell the Overseers to REPENT says YAHWEH.

Where were boko haram and herdsmen during the days of our Apostolic Fathers?

Many Christian fathers today are sell outs and you think this doesn't give Satan a legal right to insult us and shed Christian blood like cows?

Prayer alone won't deliver us from the ongoing Islamic invasion and Jihad.

Repentance from evil works and Prayer must go together.
Read 2 Chronicles 7:14 and see the only escape route for the Nigerian and the Global Church else the devil will always have a foothold against us.

Haven't they been praying?
Why is there still no result for many years.
Tell them to please try GENUINE REPENTANCE and see says YAHWEH.

Restore the message of REPENTANCE AND HOLINESS.

Very serious!

Please shut up and stop thinking revival is this comedy play on the pulpit.
That is a satanic revival sponsored by mami wata and executed in the ministry of false prophets and ignorant Bible teachers.

I heard that God has left the Church and that is why female choristers now wear short skirt with shiny legs that was rubbed with vaseline and lifting up unholy hands in worship, they are now transmitting the spirit of fornication to the ignorant worshippers of Jezebel.

This letter will save your soul, the church and your pastor's soul too.

If you think God is in this activities we carry out that looks like service, you deceive yourself.

Can you kindly ask your Pastor why it is now like a sin to preach against sin?
They are secretly romancing with the Queen of the coast but you don't know.

They are saying the Holy Spirit is no longer funny so the comedians are helping out now to make us happy.

What a pity!

I will not mention their names, but warn all those comedians that YAHWEH is unhappy and wants them to leave his Altar before he sweeps them away like a fierce tornado.

Tell the comedians to seek a career in social gatherings and not the Church which is the Holy house of Prayer, Worship and the Word.

Tell them that the payments (honorarium) they receive from church programs is their Judas 30 pieces of silver which will seal their final destruction.
Warn them!

PROPHECY:
"NIGERIAN CHURCH! ARISE, REPENT AND BE SERIOUS LEST THOU BE WIPED AWAY SUDDENLY.
THIS IS ANOTHER CHANCE TO THE NIGERIAN CHURCH WHICH IS YAHWEH'S TRIGGER FOR SHAKING ALL NATIONS."

Tell them Christianity is not a joke fare but a warfare.
Selah!

As for those Pastors, share this message with them and tell them to return to YAHWEH and stop the romance with Jezebel.

Who has ears to hear?

SHARE IF YOU CARE�

Apostle Christian Nwoke©
https:///send?phone=2347032469360
Re: God Left The Nigerian Church When Comedians Started Climbing Our Pulpit by Sarkin: 3:57pm On Jul 04, 2018
I hope they hear

1 Like

Re: God Left The Nigerian Church When Comedians Started Climbing Our Pulpit by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2018
This is so deep.
So true.
So sad.

There is supposed to be a limit to jokes in the house of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Left The Nigerian Church When Comedians Started Climbing Our Pulpit by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 04, 2018
One can have merryment laugh and stuff but I don't support the pulpit jokes...

Thank God am Celestian who dares go into God Altar !!!!!
Re: God Left The Nigerian Church When Comedians Started Climbing Our Pulpit by Tension532: 4:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
summary please

i can't waste my time on religion sentiments
Re: God Left The Nigerian Church When Comedians Started Climbing Our Pulpit by Mummyjoy: 6:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
This is a call to Christians to repentance. Get into the ark of salvation, be a born again Christian and not a church goer. Judgement is already passed. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit is saying

1 Like

Re: God Left The Nigerian Church When Comedians Started Climbing Our Pulpit by Goodness4525: 8:10pm On Jul 04, 2018
what is the difference between Christianity and jokes
Re: God Left The Nigerian Church When Comedians Started Climbing Our Pulpit by InansBobo(m): 10:00pm On Jul 04, 2018
Truth.
If members want to laugh sef there's a way a pastor can do it and it'll be normal and they would still laugh, not comedians coming to mock God

1 Like

Re: God Left The Nigerian Church When Comedians Started Climbing Our Pulpit by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 04, 2018
This is very wrong.. God never left the Nigerian Church because not all churches in Nigeria entertained frivolities or comedians or whatever.

1 Like

Re: God Left The Nigerian Church When Comedians Started Climbing Our Pulpit by Holyede: 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2018
Tension532:
summary please

i can't waste my time on religion sentiments
feel free to go elsewhere?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sharon Oyakhilome Joins #10yearschallenge With Amazing Throwback Photo / BREAKING: Angels Of The Lord Storms Mercy City For ‘I Must Carry My Samuel’ / Chaplain Brigade Organisation, Nigeria (CBO) - A Voluntary Service.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.