Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos (57077 Views)

Policeman Slapped By Seun Kuti Is In 'Coma' - Police / Buju BNXN Slapped By Police, Spits On Officer Who Tore His Shirt (Video) / Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by resurgent2019: 7:33pm On Jul 04, 2018
Organism000:
Nigerians wanted an illiterate without certificate, now the man has militarized SARS and EFCC to destroy the confidence of the masses.

I am very very sure, no matter how much, you dislike Jonathan, Yes You. You know GEJ would have not given deaf ears to cries to disband SARS, but then, I notice that no one actually blames Buhari. They just keep blaming SARS and not the Presidency who commission Idris to militarize SARS.

May SARS continue to slap you all until you are ready to vote out Buhari, and for those who love Buhari and wants him to continue, and quote this message.

As you quote this message, you are confirming that you are ready for SARS sensational slaps.

grin

My brother, we really suffered under Buhari ooo.

This is one of the biggest mistakes have ever made. We have never had it this bad.
Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by kingshrd: 7:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
My apologies but this ain’t SARS you no them by their black skin and criminal looking face with rough beards
Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by maasoap(m): 7:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
Every single person that has commented above me are all fools.

This could be you, your sister, your wife or your mother tomorrow....Keep laughing while our nation burns. Keep joking about it...

Your turn is coming...

You are the biggest fool and uncouth. How many comments did you read before you posted your useless comment?
The person I quoted below commented before you:

qualityovenbake:
This is Nigeria, a country that is struggling, things hardly work the way they ought to.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by GavelSlam: 7:40pm On Jul 04, 2018
resurgent2019:

Go and call anybody, I have said my mind.

You are very lucky.

Sure I am.

But you aren't.
Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by asawanathegreat(m): 7:41pm On Jul 04, 2018
Police is ur friend

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by chieni(f): 7:44pm On Jul 04, 2018
THIS IS NIGERIA.
Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by resurgent2019: 7:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
GavelSlam:

Sure I am.

But you aren't.

Nigerians will be free soon. Your joy won’t last. And you shall die by the swords of the fulanis you support so much. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by dishofhope: 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2018
Beasts of no nation o
Egbekegbe
Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by dishofhope: 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2018
dishofhope:
Beasts of no nation o
Egbekegbe
Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by dishofhope: 7:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
[quote author=dishofhope post=69085569][/quote]
Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by Bluffly: 7:57pm On Jul 04, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

This could be you, your sister, your wife or your mother tomorrow....Keep laughing while our nation burns. Keep joking about it...

Your turn is coming...
Why calling them fools. What have you done to stop it. Have you stage any nationwide protest or any at any time. So if not keep quiet and apologise as you are not different.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by emi14: 7:58pm On Jul 04, 2018
You voted APC?
Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2018
This is a zoo.

Biafra republic is your only freedom. Biafra government is for freedom and life.

Some of you are still forming deaf ears on truths when our leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu were exposing these terrorists. Wait until these terrorists reach your side.

These are the terrorists leaders that were released from the prisons by their political leaders in government. All the security chiefs are rehabilitated terrorists leaders. Where are those terrorists were reported of surrendered weapons to Nigeria military and were promised to be rehabilitated to the communities? Please where are they? Of course; they in military, sars, recruited into all the security apparatus. Some are still in the forests.

Nigeria is an Fulani Islamic republic. Registered by IBB with the sum of 21 billion dollars. Now Buhari is implementing Islamic agenda.

If you doubt me. Ask for the way about of all the the guns, bullets and other weapons this government has been purchasing?

Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by clemz85(m): 8:01pm On Jul 04, 2018
So you drive without your doors locked?

And you went on to look for trouble?

Ok!

Nsogbu adiro!

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by neighbourhud: 8:15pm On Jul 04, 2018
Eiyaaaaaah.

He reset you to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by MaxGraviton: 8:19pm On Jul 04, 2018
Watch which video again? They slapped her and SMASHED her phone while trying to record. Or am I missing something?

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by stacyadams: 8:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
IME1:
lipsrsealed
I saw FSARS in operation eye to eye on my way to Fadeyi today

FSARS operation oppression is real

Govt must do something
lol u tink say all dis SARS trending story na fairy tale or tales by moon light....e good as evry body dey collect slap...lol one day all of us go wake up ,leave our work tackle d issue..the slap still dey sweet us..

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by Ziggylady(f): 8:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

Your turn is coming...

I was beginning to think i was the only one who felt their laughter was manical...Like seriously,what on earth is funny?..The level of depravity amongst youths in this country is worrisome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by FulaniTerrorist: 8:49pm On Jul 04, 2018
babadee1:

Hope you've got your PVC. Online votes don't count.

8 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by dokiOloye(m): 8:59pm On Jul 04, 2018
Nukilia:
We are all in this shit together till 2019 grin grin grin.... EOD
Na till 2023 oooo.
I no vote for 015 but I go vote am by 019 cos d suffering never go round yet. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by chris31(m): 9:00pm On Jul 04, 2018
And u forgot to add that u run ur mouth like groundnut at them that's the reason for the dirty slap
Women are known to framed up stories in their favour most times so i dont buy this ur story madam
Next pls

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by dokiOloye(m): 9:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
Ziggylady:

I was beginning to think i was the only one who felt their laughter was manical...Like seriously,what on earth is funny?..The level of depravity amongst youths in this country is worrisome
Its not depravity or any big English aunty.
Most of the ppl complaining now were d ppl who voted Buhari a they were warned but they refused to listen due to tribal and religious blindness.
Jonathan was bad but Buhari was never an option
Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by Ziggylady(f): 9:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
dokiOloye:
Its not depravity or any big English aunty.
Most of the ppl complaining now were d ppl who voted Buhari a they were warned but they refused to listen due to tribal and religious blindness.
Jonathan was bad but Buhari was never an option

Did the lady say she voted buhari??..or am i missing something here?

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by MrGoogle88: 9:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
holuphisayor:
welcome to shithole nation

A shithole since 1960.
Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by Tonimordred(m): 9:56pm On Jul 04, 2018
Na d slap turn u 2 skeleton...d SARS tot u r mr bone's relativ iguaraguara
Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by Eagba(m): 11:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
RexTramadol1:

I don't pity most of them looking for online sympathy.
a condom should've help solve this dimwit we're dealing with. Guess who i'm refering to ?

You
Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by Eagba(m): 11:39pm On Jul 04, 2018
GavelSlam:
No video of slap sha.

Because she's a civilian doesn't mean she's right.

You cannot make the work of policing tougher than it already is.
congratulations you made zero sense

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by Eagba(m): 11:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
justtoodark:

stay in america,you whoree.....we dont codone whorism in nigeria.....
so say "the saint"
Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by Westaslave2(f): 12:41am On Jul 05, 2018
Dat serves her ryt, dey shud slap of her nudeness..korra obidi have been terrorising me wt her sex appeal

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by Westaslave2(f): 12:45am On Jul 05, 2018
englishmart:
Those wako people no dey look face o. Very ruthless and brutal bunch of illiterates
hw dare u ,i am a sars member am coming 2 beat u 2 pulp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) / Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot / Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.