Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? (13030 Views)

Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? / Do You Know What The White Or Black Stripes On Your Earpiece Jack do ? / How Long Have You Been Using Your Current Earpiece? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by CTS07(m): 8:38am On Aug 05, 2018
LeoFish92:

The one I bought on jumia for almost 5k spoiled after one month, may to June .... All my earphones spoil at the base

Same with the one the Op used as illustration, the Infinix Xe02, bought it 11k from konga last year, shit lasted just 7 months before it spoiled at the base..... That earphone is the best I've ever used

Me I don vex

Yesterday I bought a Samsung earpiece for 2k, and I didn't waste time in safeguarding that particular weak spot....
Correct guy.. I always put a spring on my earpiece 1st after purchase..

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by steric58(m): 2:26am On Jan 25, 2019
vincentjk:

Your stuffs are nice
how long those the Sony sbh20 battery last, I'm a total audiophile, saw one on konga is it genuine please it goes for 6k
Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 25, 2019
My earpiece is close to a year old now, bought it 300 naira. Hard to believe right?
Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by Fabinu(m): 11:20pm On Jan 30, 2019
greenhulk:

Then u are still buying fake or substandard. If u take care of ur headphones they don't get damaged easily if they are genuine.

Pic 1; Sony SBH20. I call her the BASSMAN as the bass coming out of this thing is extraordinary. I got it for 10k and been using it since 2014. No problems.

Pic 2: MEMT X5: Got this one for 6k5 2 months ago and the sound and build quality blew me away for a Chinese headphone. Not as much bass as the Sony but gives a more balanced sound. With these 2 headphones trust me u won't ever want to try anything substandard again or all these rubbish follow come that come with phones.

I also have a jabra clipper that I have been using since 2012 but died on me January this year.
how long does the Sony SBH20 last? considering buying it
Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by Nobody: 3:32am On Jan 31, 2019
Fabinu:

how long does the Sony SBH20 last? considering buying it

The battery u mean? Around 6 hours. If u love Bass then change the default airbuds to the biggest ones. Trust me those earbuds make a difference. If u just want something medium then use the medium sized buds.
Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by Fabinu(m): 11:46am On Jan 31, 2019
greenhulk:

The battery u mean? Around 6 hours. If u love Bass then change the default airbuds to the biggest ones. Trust me those earbuds make a difference. If u just want something medium then use the medium sized buds.
Nice one. How and where can I get it?
Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 31, 2019
Fabinu:

Nice one. How and where can I get it?

I got mine from jumia
Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by CharlesJok3r: 12:57pm On Jan 31, 2019
This earphone right here usually last me at least nothing less than 4months. Sometimes they last me up to a 18months sef.
damage is usually caused by my carelessness, recklessness and accidents.

I have where I usually buys them at a cheap rate of N150 per piece.

I'm satisfied and really love the sound quality from these earphones, not the best though.

Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by Fabinu(m): 1:04pm On Jan 31, 2019
greenhulk:

I got mine from jumia
Ok
Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 31, 2019
Almost every month for the past 6 months I don tire sef cry I am going for a wireless head set. I am tired of all these wired earpiece.
Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by Fabinu(m): 6:14pm On Jan 31, 2019
greenhulk:

I got mine from jumia
About ordering.
Mind sharing ur number lemme ask some questions
Re: How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 31, 2019
Fabinu:

About ordering.
Mind sharing ur number lemme ask some questions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gionee Elife E5 Specifications / CPC Issues Ultimatum To Samsung On Galaxy Note 7 Recall In Nigeria / I Cant Chat With My 2go Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.