Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,406 members, 7,864,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:59 AM

Nicole Cliffe: How God Messed Up My Happy Atheist Life. Must Read For All! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nicole Cliffe: How God Messed Up My Happy Atheist Life. Must Read For All! (1622 Views)

Happy Atheist Everyone / The Mystery Of Life {MUST READ} / The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nicole Cliffe: How God Messed Up My Happy Atheist Life. Must Read For All! by Anas09: 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Pray sister! pray! The power in prayer done out of love is amazing. I read somewhere how a certain atheist named Kirsten came Christ through the prayers of her friends who wouldn't give up on her and she submitted to God eventually and is currently loving her God walk.
I ask for the spirit of supplication daily. I'm particularly interested in the continent of Europe. Without their love and sacrifice, Christianity would not have penetrated my dark part of Africa. The least i can do is pray for the revival of Europe for the sake of the sacrifices of their ancestors.

1 Like

Re: Nicole Cliffe: How God Messed Up My Happy Atheist Life. Must Read For All! by Butterflyleo: 6:17am On Jul 08, 2018
Beautiful story and a happy ending
Re: Nicole Cliffe: How God Messed Up My Happy Atheist Life. Must Read For All! by Butterflyleo: 3:08pm On Jul 08, 2018
One soul at a time, One day at a time. Sweet Jesus
Re: Nicole Cliffe: How God Messed Up My Happy Atheist Life. Must Read For All! by Butterflyleo: 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
Anas09:

I ask for the spirit of supplication daily. I'm particularly interested in the continent of Europe. Without their love and sacrifice, Christianity would not have penetrated my dark part of Africa. The least i can do is pray for the revival of Europe for the sake of the sacrifices of their ancestors.

Amen and this shall be honoured in Jesus name
Re: Nicole Cliffe: How God Messed Up My Happy Atheist Life. Must Read For All! by Freh(m): 6:12pm On Jul 09, 2018
Looks like she got caught in the religious programme of the age. Emotional convrrsions like that are sketchy. There more to spirituality than crying your eyes out. Spirituality is based on wisdom and enlightenment where as christianity today teaches emotional drunkenness. It's no surprise. It explains why the temples of Apollo (god of wisdom and healing) were empty especially of women and the courts of Dionysus were littered with tipsy, hungover women

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nicole Cliffe: How God Messed Up My Happy Atheist Life. Must Read For All! by Anas09: 9:26pm On Jul 09, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Amen and this shall be honoured in Jesus name
Amen brother.
Re: Nicole Cliffe: How God Messed Up My Happy Atheist Life. Must Read For All! by Butterflyleo: 6:47am On Jul 15, 2018
This is a good kind of mess

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Wants Me To Be His Best Friend But He Is An Atheist. / Faith Academy Ota Teacher Beat Semikolo Emekeme Pikin Faint / 7 Costly Mistakes Of People With Great Destiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.