Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Where Can I Sell This Thing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Can I Sell This Thing? (981 Views)

I Want To Sell This Gen As If I Stole It... 40k Others Sells 140k SOLD / A Mattress For Sale. I Want To Sell This Mattress. / Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Sell This Thing? by Goodlyhrt(m): 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2018
You can say whatever you like I dont care, if you like say that 'if i was a lady i will definitely be a runs girl' that one na for your pocket. But come o! Its not like I'd need two kidneys to live a normal life, one is medically proven to be enough for a normal life.

Which has got me thinking. Come on, I've got big dreams, great ideas but no vehicle in this case money to drive my dreams and aspirations, and I've got one seemingly useless kidney that won't do me any good if I die wretched, unknown and generally impacted nothing to the world at large.

I wanna sell one of these organs! Anyone with the right connections? b'cos I'm ready to part with one.

Contact me @ draymond754@gmail.com

I am healthy with no track of any kidney or organ related infection
Re: Where Can I Sell This Thing? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2018
Quora might be a better place to ask. Most folks here are looking for topics to bash and argue on.

Moreover: Wrong session
Re: Where Can I Sell This Thing? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 04, 2018
Goodlyhrt:
You can say whatever you like I dont care, if you like say that 'if i was a lady i will definitely be a runs girl' that one na for your pocket. But come o! Its not like I'd need two kidneys to live a normal life, one is medically proven to be enough for a normal life.

Which has got me thinking. Come on, I've got big dreams, great ideas but no vehicle in this case money to drive my dreams and aspirations, and I've got one seemingly useless kidney that won't do me any good if I die wretched, unknown and generally impacted nothing to the world at large.

I wanna sell one of these organs! Anyone with the right connections? b'cos I'm ready to part with one.

Contact me @ draymond754@gmail.com

I am healthy with no track of any kidney or organ related infection

Take this to the Business section.
Re: Where Can I Sell This Thing? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 04, 2018
Lmao
Re: Where Can I Sell This Thing? by Originalsly: 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2018
Hmmm....one person with two useless organs..... kidney and brain.
Re: Where Can I Sell This Thing? by theunnamed: 9:22pm On Jul 04, 2018
You berra be careful, you sound like a jjc before dem go carry your two sack leave nothing Inside and you no go know
Re: Where Can I Sell This Thing? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
You kinda have a point though. But too bad you're not in a developed country.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The Raunc#yyy Photo Rita Ora Just Shared That’s Currently Breaking / NoFap Community (made For Blacks) / My First Native Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.