Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

2019: Sagay Speaks On Osinbajo Coming Back As Buhari’s Running Mate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Sagay Speaks On Osinbajo Coming Back As Buhari’s Running Mate (22889 Views)

Osinbajo: How I Learnt Of My Nomination As Buhari’s Running Mate / Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' / President Buhari 'Running' While Performing Umrah In Makkah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Sagay Speaks On Osinbajo Coming Back As Buhari’s Running Mate by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 05, 2018
MoshoodOkunola:

If you kill yourself because of your hate to these two ,Nigeria will not cease to exist
Horrible tribalist spotted here.
Re: 2019: Sagay Speaks On Osinbajo Coming Back As Buhari’s Running Mate by Tarzan360(m): 9:30am On Jul 05, 2018
opeyemicollins:

Im very sure that comes 2019 you hug transformer when you heard of their victory and that is na die be dat ....monkey
Another animal in human skin, u will jump into lagoon when u hear about there fall in 2019

1 Like

Re: 2019: Sagay Speaks On Osinbajo Coming Back As Buhari’s Running Mate by opeyemicollins(m): 9:33am On Jul 05, 2018
Tarzan360:
Another animal in human skin, u will jump into lagoon when u hear about there fall in 2019

we shall see,maybe i will jump into lagoon or you will hang your self we shall see.were
Re: 2019: Sagay Speaks On Osinbajo Coming Back As Buhari’s Running Mate by opeyemicollins(m): 9:36am On Jul 05, 2018
kaorama:

Horrible tribalist spotted here.

who is tribalist among them.people really need to learn and read more
Re: 2019: Sagay Speaks On Osinbajo Coming Back As Buhari’s Running Mate by RoaringLion11(f): 9:37am On Jul 05, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You mean like Osinbajo going around to attend mass burials of victims of killer herdsmen?

If that is only what you can see / achieve from this government ,so be ...truly,he may be attending burial like you said,but it is a clear fact that,we can not run away for it,,this life is full of ups and down..there is time for everything,time to be born and time to die....I wonder why you forgot to mention when he set out to commission some projects,,when he was out to empower people,,when he was out to work on the economic situation of our land.....Broz,don't full your memory with negative things,try to add positive to it ....
Re: 2019: Sagay Speaks On Osinbajo Coming Back As Buhari’s Running Mate by Tarzan360(m): 9:37am On Jul 05, 2018
opeyemicollins:

we shall see,maybe i will jump into lagoon or you will hang your self we shall see.were
Why are u in panic mode, calm down 2019 is just few months away!! and i don't want to use harsh words on u

1 Like

Re: 2019: Sagay Speaks On Osinbajo Coming Back As Buhari’s Running Mate by funso555(m): 9:39am On Jul 05, 2018
I commend President Buhari and VP Osinbajo for their peace shuttles across the country and unrelenting efforts at resuscitating the troubled economy and Violence around the Nation.
We must acclaim our leaders when they are doing well, as well as call them to order when they are derailing, irrespective of political affiliation. Count you Vote to BUHARI/OSINBAJO 2019...
Re: 2019: Sagay Speaks On Osinbajo Coming Back As Buhari’s Running Mate by opeyemicollins(m): 9:58am On Jul 05, 2018
Tarzan360:
Why are u in panic mode, calm down 2019 is just few months away!! and i don't want to use harsh words on u

na u sabi
Re: 2019: Sagay Speaks On Osinbajo Coming Back As Buhari’s Running Mate by Tarzan360(m): 10:03am On Jul 05, 2018
opeyemicollins:

na u sabi
Face the forum

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Sagay Speaks On Osinbajo Coming Back As Buhari’s Running Mate by dheilaw1(m): 10:11am On Jul 05, 2018
Joylove2324:
When someone like prof sagay talk,you'll see too much of sense in his words,Buhari/Osinbajo are the best combination for now which i believe there is no any other duo that can beat them. prof Yemi Osinbajo has proved to us his worth and how he is capable of taking this nation to another level with different kinds of schemes initiated by him in other to eradicate poverty and to boost our economy as well and Mr president in his side is winning the anti corruption war as we all can see.The only problem we are having now is the clashes between the farmers and the herdsmen which i believe the government would find lasting solution to it very soon.I'll advice the Buhari led government to shun the negative critics by the enemy of this country and keep focusing on the good work they have been doing....God bless Nigeria
God bless you sister. there is still hope for our country with rational thinking people like you

1 Like

Re: 2019: Sagay Speaks On Osinbajo Coming Back As Buhari’s Running Mate by anibi9674: 10:31am On Jul 05, 2018
MoshoodOkunola:

If you kill yourself because of your hate to these two ,Nigeria will not cease to exist
be here and be spamming my mention, don't go and look for a peice of land and give to Fulani herdsmen so that you will stay alive.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Sagay Speaks On Osinbajo Coming Back As Buhari’s Running Mate by anibi9674: 10:35am On Jul 05, 2018
DchosenMC:

see your mouth are you d one that put them there
I guess you have found a plot of land to give to Fulani herdsmen in your village so that you and your family will stay alive, if not you are an idiot.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Sagay Speaks On Osinbajo Coming Back As Buhari’s Running Mate by Joylove2324(f): 11:09am On Jul 05, 2018
dheilaw1:
God bless you sister. there is still hope for our country with rational thinking people like you
thanks
Re: 2019: Sagay Speaks On Osinbajo Coming Back As Buhari’s Running Mate by funso555(m): 11:26am On Jul 05, 2018
The remarkable impacts they made in all spheres of human endeavor will continue to remain a reference point in the nation’s development history. They are indeed a cerebral academic per excellence, a judicial revolutionary leader, a stabilizing force, a bridge-builder, an embodiment of and astute observer of the rule of law...
Re: 2019: Sagay Speaks On Osinbajo Coming Back As Buhari’s Running Mate by RedArmy0000(m): 11:32am On Jul 05, 2018
Tarzan360:
Continue running your mouth until the calamities of this current government befalls u, animal in human skin

Lolz! I love playing around your little brain boy, abuse apart because i am not only mature but also responsible and responsive, in that regard, i will not want to drag my dignity in the mud. But the truth of the matter remains that buhari/osinbajo ticket remain the most popular mandate in Nigeria politics. If you are not in support of their mandate, that is not my problem, but it is advisable for you to stop being hypocritical and cowardice....Please present your candidate and let us know instead of hidden under the hospices of pretence.
Re: 2019: Sagay Speaks On Osinbajo Coming Back As Buhari’s Running Mate by funso555(m): 11:32am On Jul 05, 2018
anibi9674:
the two of them are going back to their village.

That is your own view, Betrayer Nigerian go to hell....
Re: 2019: Sagay Speaks On Osinbajo Coming Back As Buhari’s Running Mate by Tarzan360(m): 11:38am On Jul 05, 2018
RedArmy0000:

Lolz! I love playing around your little brain boy, abuse apart because i am not only mature but also responsible and responsive, in that regard, i will not want to drag my dignity in the mud. But the truth of the matter remains that buhari/osinbajo ticket remain the most popular mandate in Nigeria politics. If you are not in support of their mandate, that is not my problem, but it is advisable for you to stop being hypocritical and cowardice....Please present your candidate and let us know instead of hidden under the hospices of pretence.
Animal in human skin u are blind from reality to know that i have been campaigning for atiku, among the soft candidates your party is looking for from the north atiku will be the one and only candidate to dump your dullard very easily

1 Like

Re: 2019: Sagay Speaks On Osinbajo Coming Back As Buhari’s Running Mate by RedArmy0000(m): 11:38am On Jul 05, 2018
funso555:

That is your own view, Betrayer Nigerian go to hell....

If you called me betrayer because i didn't share your view, it simply means you need to borrow some idea from conscious people who understand the content of ideological engagement and effective communication....You lack understanding, wisdom and knowledge.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Sagay Speaks On Osinbajo Coming Back As Buhari’s Running Mate by dheilaw1(m): 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2018
Joylove2324:

thanks
you are welcome. You are beautiful in look and upstairs... just went through your profile

1 Like

Re: 2019: Sagay Speaks On Osinbajo Coming Back As Buhari’s Running Mate by Joylove2324(f): 12:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
dheilaw1:
you are welcome. You are beautiful in look and upstairs... just went through your profile
Thanks once again
Re: 2019: Sagay Speaks On Osinbajo Coming Back As Buhari’s Running Mate by Wallade(m): 1:18pm On Jul 05, 2018
kaorama:
A mixture of terror and hypocritical silence.

Honest description of both personality!

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Sagay Speaks On Osinbajo Coming Back As Buhari’s Running Mate by shegun1406(m): 1:21pm On Jul 05, 2018
Never again! We will keep voting clueless people out of power till we get it right.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Sagay Speaks On Osinbajo Coming Back As Buhari’s Running Mate by Buharimustgo: 1:24pm On Jul 05, 2018
bigsunnel:
The vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo is an impeccable character, indefatigable leader, totally and outrightly honest. A man of integrity who is doing all the appropriate physical activities, going from place to place, promoting the policies of this government from tirelessly. PMB/PYO till 2023.

A man of which integrity? Buhari is even better,because he is known for his bigotry, Osinbajo is a lying pastor
Re: 2019: Sagay Speaks On Osinbajo Coming Back As Buhari’s Running Mate by ogene007: 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2018
kaorama:
A mixture of terror and hypocritical silence.
You are really very good with your use of words. You are truly ingenious.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Sagay Speaks On Osinbajo Coming Back As Buhari’s Running Mate by Realjerome200: 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2018
I pity you. this is surely going to fail as it has already being tested and we were highly disappointed. never again

1 Like

Re: 2019: Sagay Speaks On Osinbajo Coming Back As Buhari’s Running Mate by MoshoodOkunola(m): 1:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
anibi9674:
be here and be spamming my mention, don't go and look for a peice of land and give to Fulani herdsmen so that you will stay alive.

lol.why are you like this
Re: 2019: Sagay Speaks On Osinbajo Coming Back As Buhari’s Running Mate by klimkid: 1:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
Osinbajo Leadership is not about titles, positions, or flowcharts. his leadership is about influencing others in a positive way. God bless PYO.
Re: 2019: Sagay Speaks On Osinbajo Coming Back As Buhari’s Running Mate by Politicowizard(m): 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2018
PMB and Osinbajo are not the best combo for the job give that they have performed abysmally. Besides, why has Prof Sagay tactfully failed to mention any enviable achievements of this administration so that it will back up his claim.

And who says Buhari has any integrity? Who also says Osinbajo is impeccable?

This continual regurgitation of Mr integrity has to stop. At this jet age, Nigeria needs a visionary young vibrant nationalist, who can salvage our economy, entrench nationalism, peace and harmony through equity, Fairplay, and create an enterprising and robust economy. We need a digital president at this present time. I disagree with Sagay on this. If Sagay loves Nigeria and nigerians, they should always stand on the path of honor by telling the President the truth. Nigeria must move forward.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Sagay Speaks On Osinbajo Coming Back As Buhari’s Running Mate by wingmanII: 1:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
This man's sycophancy is sickening!
Re: 2019: Sagay Speaks On Osinbajo Coming Back As Buhari’s Running Mate by bedspread: 1:58pm On Jul 05, 2018
[s]
Joylove2324:

wake up from your dream.......these two are going to rule us till 2023 while Osinbajo take it up from there till 2031
[/s]Never Again...

1 Like

Re: 2019: Sagay Speaks On Osinbajo Coming Back As Buhari’s Running Mate by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2018
ogene007:

You are really very good with your use of words. You are truly ingenious.
Thank you dear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) / Samuel Ladoke Akintola / Amosun Tours Abeokuta City Center In Oke - Ilewo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.