Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

A Child Sleeping By The Roadside With His Plantain Tray At Night In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Child Sleeping By The Roadside With His Plantain Tray At Night In Lagos (28736 Views)

Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) / Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos / Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Child Sleeping By The Roadside With His Plantain Tray At Night In Lagos by guru03(m): 11:09am On Jul 05, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Lazy child! angry
May Your child be lazy like that
Re: A Child Sleeping By The Roadside With His Plantain Tray At Night In Lagos by tiredoflife(m): 11:10am On Jul 05, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Lazy child! angry

U are really third world stupid
Re: A Child Sleeping By The Roadside With His Plantain Tray At Night In Lagos by royalamour(m): 11:10am On Jul 05, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Lazy child! angry

You are stupid.
Re: A Child Sleeping By The Roadside With His Plantain Tray At Night In Lagos by lantres000(m): 11:10am On Jul 05, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Lazy child! angry

That was a wrong statement my brother.
Re: A Child Sleeping By The Roadside With His Plantain Tray At Night In Lagos by Sijo01(f): 11:10am On Jul 05, 2018
Where's his companion, I can see two trays there.
Re: A Child Sleeping By The Roadside With His Plantain Tray At Night In Lagos by LilWax(m): 11:11am On Jul 05, 2018
The boys name is Joseph, He is from Akwa Ibom State.

Re: A Child Sleeping By The Roadside With His Plantain Tray At Night In Lagos by Gerrard59(m): 11:11am On Jul 05, 2018
Probably another case of procreating children you cannot take care of. As a policy, I don't buy things from children who hawk on the streets.

2 Likes

Re: A Child Sleeping By The Roadside With His Plantain Tray At Night In Lagos by asawanathegreat(m): 11:11am On Jul 05, 2018
sheguy:
Buhari, you will die by airplane crash
what has Buhari got to do with this issue now?

1 Like

Re: A Child Sleeping By The Roadside With His Plantain Tray At Night In Lagos by InMyOpinion(m): 11:12am On Jul 05, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Lazy child! angry
I hope this is meant to be sarcasm aimed at the President's infamous "lazy Nigerian Youths" blunder - otherwise I would classify it as 'bannable'
Re: A Child Sleeping By The Roadside With His Plantain Tray At Night In Lagos by Bacteriologist(m): 11:18am On Jul 05, 2018
Issafela:
This heartbreaking picture of a kid sleeping on the roadside with his plantain tray at night in Lagos state is currently trending online.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/07/heartbreaking-kid-sleeping-on-the-roadside-with-his-plantain-tray-at-night/

Nigeria has failed the poor boy.
Re: A Child Sleeping By The Roadside With His Plantain Tray At Night In Lagos by 360command: 11:18am On Jul 05, 2018
gulfer:
I tell you most affluent in Lagos and Nigeria as whole buy from these young hawkers. And to think this is in the 'rich' Lekki community.......The celelebrity in the so calle-lekki will not assist except it gives opportunity for social media hype. angry angry angry
for how many can they (you) help?
Re: A Child Sleeping By The Roadside With His Plantain Tray At Night In Lagos by tragergeorge(m): 11:18am On Jul 05, 2018
Arysexy:
It will NEVER be well with bastard buhari for putting this child in this kind of hardship, while his spoilt brat of a son is crashing bike worth millions of our crude oil Naira
I no blame govt, I blame d parents,I blame the society who out pressure on poor to get marry just to have kids that's gonna bear their name and care for them when they old,I blame the man that will see his neighbour,brothers kid suffering instead of caring for the kid,he rather go get a girl pregnant and start raising another kid in this hard time,our mentality sucks,na oyibo woman leave Denmark come de care for our kids wen hungry wan finish sote church com de catch d kid witch, we do competition with everything ,cos Peter has 3kids ,Paul want to have four but e nor kW wetin Peter d face,cos john marry Joe wan still go marry and e nor even fit de care for him self well,,,,,I will say it again,is pure wickedness to see your brother kids suffering ,instead of caring you went ahead and start reproducing more to this wicked world

3 Likes

Re: A Child Sleeping By The Roadside With His Plantain Tray At Night In Lagos by abbeyty(m): 11:19am On Jul 05, 2018
This is so sad, guys stop having baby you cannot look after.

1 Like

Re: A Child Sleeping By The Roadside With His Plantain Tray At Night In Lagos by nans24: 11:19am On Jul 05, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Lazy child! angry

Mad man

1 Like

Re: A Child Sleeping By The Roadside With His Plantain Tray At Night In Lagos by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 05, 2018
I blame the parents. U no get money u dey born

1 Like

Re: A Child Sleeping By The Roadside With His Plantain Tray At Night In Lagos by Twoclans(f): 11:21am On Jul 05, 2018
I detest child labour . angry

1 Like

Re: A Child Sleeping By The Roadside With His Plantain Tray At Night In Lagos by KrystosCJ(m): 11:22am On Jul 05, 2018
Here's another Taju that is in need of education.
Here's a picture that tells you the sorry nature of what tomorrow's Nigerian child faces.
Here's a description of the hardship the average Nigerian child is born into, and may never be free from.
Re: A Child Sleeping By The Roadside With His Plantain Tray At Night In Lagos by stevnwigw1: 11:24am On Jul 05, 2018
Nigeria let's start all over again.
Re: A Child Sleeping By The Roadside With His Plantain Tray At Night In Lagos by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:27am On Jul 05, 2018
Freethought:

Another insensitive comment... Have heard what her parent's part of the story? How are you sure the girl did not run away from home? How are you even sure her parent's in lagos??

i am sorry to say that, whatever is the reason that child is in such predicament, then his/her parents are useless. it is a parent duty to bring a safe environment to a childs life, all your above cheap excuses are BS.

2 Likes

Re: A Child Sleeping By The Roadside With His Plantain Tray At Night In Lagos by mickyeddi(m): 11:38am On Jul 05, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Lazy child! angry

Are you always this stupid??

1 Like

Re: A Child Sleeping By The Roadside With His Plantain Tray At Night In Lagos by Azam101: 11:38am On Jul 05, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Lazy child! angry
Stupid and irresponsible comment.

1 Like

Re: A Child Sleeping By The Roadside With His Plantain Tray At Night In Lagos by willibounce1(m): 11:45am On Jul 05, 2018
Meanwhile the miyetti allah President is sharing a abacha's loot to his evil Fulani killers and importing more of them from niger
Re: A Child Sleeping By The Roadside With His Plantain Tray At Night In Lagos by LadyJasper: 11:48am On Jul 05, 2018
Gerrard59:
Probably another case of procreating children you cannot take care of. As a policy, I don't buy things from children who hawk on the streets.
I'm just curious, why's that so? Don't you think patronising them is a form of helping them?
Re: A Child Sleeping By The Roadside With His Plantain Tray At Night In Lagos by modupe2: 11:55am On Jul 05, 2018
And when he makes it, haters will start hating....................
Re: A Child Sleeping By The Roadside With His Plantain Tray At Night In Lagos by Gerrard59(m): 11:57am On Jul 05, 2018
LadyJasper:

I'm just curious, why's that so? Don't you think patronising them is a form of helping them?

By purchasing items from them, I further perpetuate the moronic culture of procreating children one cannot take of. If the parents had planned procreation, I'm sure hawking in the streets would not happen.

1 Like

Re: A Child Sleeping By The Roadside With His Plantain Tray At Night In Lagos by jibs4lv(m): 12:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
EbukaHades10:
Yeyebrities will not see this one now o.
den don see am , thank you grin
Re: A Child Sleeping By The Roadside With His Plantain Tray At Night In Lagos by Horlamidei(m): 12:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
And Bubu will say we are lazy. #smh
Re: A Child Sleeping By The Roadside With His Plantain Tray At Night In Lagos by ozueozue(m): 12:15pm On Jul 05, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
lets blame his useless parents!
ogbeni wat if de parents are dead, so he stays with an aunty or someone else, shey de parents are still useless. Be cautious of what u say or post
Re: A Child Sleeping By The Roadside With His Plantain Tray At Night In Lagos by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:18pm On Jul 05, 2018
ozueozue:
ogbeni wat if de parents are dead, so he stays with an aunty or someone else, shey de parents are still useless. Be cautious of what u say or post

again, if parents CANNOT care for the wellbeing of the children they brought to this world (for whatever reason) then let these parents be called USELESS! so if parents are dead, who should i blame (for that child's predicament) if not THEM?
Re: A Child Sleeping By The Roadside With His Plantain Tray At Night In Lagos by speedyGonzales: 12:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
lazy Nigerian
he should be traveling for treatment abroad and cutting his hair with 89 million not dying on the street due to hunger.
Re: A Child Sleeping By The Roadside With His Plantain Tray At Night In Lagos by EbukaHades10(m): 12:27pm On Jul 05, 2018
Didcot:

And to you who just saw it, what are you going to do about it?!

Idio...ts come and shout on SM about what leaders or popular people are not doing but they forget we all have a role to play in ensuring things are better for all of us, all round.....

Shut your dirty gob and do something about this state of the nation and its citizens!
Ogberun,no dey yarn anyhow. No come dey jump to quote person like somebody wey get mental illness.

If I get the means,why I no go help?

U wey get,why u no lead by example?

Yeye wey just dey smell upandan.
Re: A Child Sleeping By The Roadside With His Plantain Tray At Night In Lagos by mzsucess29: 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2018
i dy tell u my bro sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man / NULGE Chairman Assassinated In Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) / Two Nigerian brothers arrested in India For attempting to rape a Nigerian woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.