Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,884 members, 7,813,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man (28734 Views)

Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno / Police Arrest 30-Year-Old Man For Raping 75-Year-Old Woman In Anambra (Photo) / RCCG Pastor, Philip Prince Olatunbosun Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Maid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by GuruboiNaija: 8:45am On Aug 17, 2023
The police in Edo State on Wednesday confirmed the arrest of one Gabriel Ahuwa, 84, for allegedly killing his 75-year-old wife for denying him sex.

The Public Relations Officer of the command, SP Chidi Nwabuzor, announced the suspect’s arrest during a news conference in Benin.

The octogenarian, Nwabuzor said, is among the 198 suspects apprehended in the State for various crimes, such as armed robbery, kidnapping, murder, among others.

”The suspect is not remorseful. After killing his wife, he still claimed that his action was the only solution to her starving him of sex,” he said.

Speaking of newsmen, the suspect said his wife had been denying him sex for a long time.

“My wife does not listen to me. Anytime I asked her to come and sleep with me, she would decline. We have given birth to seven children.

“I reported my wife to my family and hers too, but she failed to listen to them and continued with her old ways.

”Meanwhile, I heard that she has been sleeping with some pastors,” the suspect said.

He, however, said that he regretted his action. (NAN).

https://.ng/2023/08/17/i-killed-my-wife-for-sex-starvng-me-octogenarian/

3 Likes

Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by donbachi(m): 8:47am On Aug 17, 2023
Village people...see as dem done short live dis man.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 17, 2023
At his age he's still complaining of being sex starved.
Do men at that age still have erection? Somebody answer me.

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by Cashmiu: 8:58am On Aug 17, 2023
Haa

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by Chibuzoripob: 8:58am On Aug 17, 2023
shocked
Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by Tayorshd87: 8:58am On Aug 17, 2023
You must be mentality derailed for killing your wife because of sexual urge 🤔

31 Likes

Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by brainhgeek(m): 8:58am On Aug 17, 2023
Ok. Now you can make love to her corpse 24/7

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by bestman09(m): 8:59am On Aug 17, 2023
84 years old man still active sexually? And I'm trying to slow down @ 52?

Rip to the dead.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by devilmaycry: 8:59am On Aug 17, 2023
Konji ?... fear am
Besides 70years plus ?

This story sha

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by kemiomobomi: 8:59am On Aug 17, 2023
na wa o. I m flabbergasted by this news.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by Coolcat001: 8:59am On Aug 17, 2023
Hahahaha
Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by flexyrule(m): 8:59am On Aug 17, 2023
Old man wey no go gree retire!

My Verdict

Six months imprisonment (without the option of fine) in any female correctional facility.

Coooooooouuuuuuuurrrrrrrrttttttttttttt!

13 Likes

Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by SILVERLINES: 9:00am On Aug 17, 2023
cheesy

Even @84
konji no wan make poor people breathe

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by Jennyclay(f): 9:00am On Aug 17, 2023
Oh No!! Not again sad.

Another animalistic behavior from these stupid men sad

Biko, This man should be sentenced to death ASAP!! I’m sure he raped her before he killed her sad.

Nigerian men are monsters!!
Nigerian men are beasts!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by ogododo: 9:00am On Aug 17, 2023
Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by Heroicvic(m): 9:00am On Aug 17, 2023
The suspect is not remorseful. After killing his wife, he still claimed that his action was the only solution to her starving him of sex,” he said.

Is "60 million Nigerians suffering from mental illness" a joke to you

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by Goalnaldo(m): 9:01am On Aug 17, 2023
At 84 this man is still firing 😂
Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by AskNgige2: 9:01am On Aug 17, 2023
IconicR:
At his age he's still complaining of being sex starved.
Do men at that age still have erection? Somebody answer me.

Even at 90 some men still de ball..

But not the reason to kill..

Instead go carry olosho na

4 Likes

Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by drimzsmoke(m): 9:01am On Aug 17, 2023
Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by drimzsmoke(m): 9:02am On Aug 17, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by money121(m): 9:02am On Aug 17, 2023
Imagine
At age of 75yrs old

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by drimzsmoke(m): 9:02am On Aug 17, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:02am On Aug 17, 2023
At that age I expected him to be wiser lipsrsealed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by princepeter566: 9:03am On Aug 17, 2023
U still the get erection for this tinubu regime?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by Mindlog: 9:04am On Aug 17, 2023
The story says the man is 84 while the killed wife was 75.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 17, 2023
AskNgige2:

Even at 90 some men still de ball..

But not the reason to kill..

Instead go carry olosho na
And I used to think that old men don't have erection hmm

2 Likes

Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:05am On Aug 17, 2023
Agbaya Man
Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by STEWpid(f): 9:05am On Aug 17, 2023
Chai..

After seven children?

Kpolice! Why hiding information about him, like name? So that pipu who may have had dealings with him will take note? Marrying any of his children might also be calamitous.

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by Jewessgratitud3: 9:06am On Aug 17, 2023
Men and sex. Tufia!

At that age he may be irritating to the woman. That is why I don't pity guys that will be looking for smally to marry. When you're old and she's still looking young and fresh, that is when you'll know what you got yourself into.

As a man, marry someone your age or older so you two can grow old together. A woman can still package and look good in her 60s and 70s because we've been taking care of ourselves from our youth with so many age defying cosmetic products but men.... Una old age no dey good for eyes at all. All the years of toiling and hustling will just show at once and defy any cosmetic remedy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by Threedoorsdown: 9:06am On Aug 17, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again sad.

Another animalistic behavior from these stupid men sad

Biko, This man should be sentenced to death ASAP!! I’m sure he raped her before he killed her sad.

Nigerian men are monsters!!
Nigerian men are beasts!!

Go and sit down somewhere jare. U just de find attention

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by sofiscatedmoron: 9:06am On Aug 17, 2023
grin
Ancestors still have sex?

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Child Sleeping By The Roadside With His Plantain Tray At Night In Lagos / Man Who Jumped Over Fence To Steal Turkey Caught (Video) / EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ilorin (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.