Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,941 members, 7,814,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' (49085 Views)

Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) / Mcsmith Ochendo Blasts Linda Ikeji, Pastors, Native Doctors & Mugus / Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 05, 2018
naifizzy:

She's an actress silly and she own her body and can well do as she pleases.

She has every right to react... Just as you reacted when I wrote about your post....

Olodo!!

If flaunting your breasts upandan like an olosho on the street looking for customers is acting...
Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by naifizzy: 1:10pm On Jul 05, 2018
oyb:

If flaunting your breasts upandan like an olosho on the street looking for customers is acting...

That's her business not yours. Na you born am? Abi does she need permission from you to flaunt her breasts?

Why dont you worry more on getting a job or building your skills....

Incase you aspire to be a multimedia professional... Videography, Animation, Motion Graphics etc...

I run a program its 50% this month and the training excercise ends this month....

Rather ranting on someone's else's matter... It doesnt pay bills kiddo!!
Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by Joshmodest(m): 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
emi14:
Tribal war...all her warring factions are Yorubas. Why?
I'm not yoruba by the way.....so it has nothing to do with tribalism
Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by engrjacuzzi: 1:48pm On Jul 05, 2018
mehn how breast full well.... the only reason I won't go for her breast is the stretch marks I see.
Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
naifizzy:

That's her business not yours. Na you born am? Abi does she need permission from you to flaunt her breasts?

Why dont you worry more on getting a job or building your skills....

Incase you aspire to be a multimedia professional... Videography, Animation, Motion Graphics etc...

I run a program its 50% this month and the training excercise ends this month....

Rather ranting on someone's else's matter... It doesnt pay bills kiddo!!

Please what software do you use?
Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by emi14: 3:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
Joshmodest:

I'm not yoruba by the way.....so it has nothing to do with tribalism
Ok..
Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by Curiouspet: 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2018
That's the work of a blogger ma'am

Okay... .if you are interested in making money online legitimately by sharing a post on your facebook timeline ,reading and commenting on news on a site.... Note. You only get paid monthly... Message me on Aprildov@gmail.com to put you through on the registration process
Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by naifizzy: 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2018
oyb:

Please what software do you use?

For Animation I use Anime Studio and Maya...

For motion graphics I use Adobe After Effects

For Editing I use Premier.

What exactly do you want to study
Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2018
naifizzy:

For Animation I use Anime Studio and Maya...

For motion graphics I use Adobe After Effects

For Editing I use Premier.

What exactly do you want to study
Hmmmm. So what projects have you worked on?
Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by naifizzy: 5:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
oyb:

Hmmmm. So what projects have you worked on?

I have worked with Multichoice, Genesis Studios and 3s Dalli...

So what do you want to learn?
What's your interests?
Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2018
naifizzy:

I have worked with Multichoice, Genesis Studios and 3s Dalli...

So what do you want to learn?
What's your interests?

That is not an answer oga. That is like saying I have worked with fox studios. What actual projects have you worked on?

The cleaners in my office can also say they have worked with my employer.
Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by naifizzy: 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2018
oyb:

That is not an answer oga. That is like saying I have worked with fox studios. What actual projects have you worked on?

The cleaners in my office can also say they have worked with my employer.

Should I mention the number of TV programs I have worked with?

I have worked with Tinsel a program of Multichoice at Ojuta, I have worked with So wrong so Wright of Genesis Studios at Gowon estate...
I have worked with Emem Essong on movie I will take my chances....

These are quite a few jobs I have done. If you are serious you know how to reach me or you ask your Cleaners who worked with Fox.....
Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 05, 2018
naifizzy:

Should I mention the number of TV programs I have worked with?

I have worked with Tinsel a program of Multichoice at Ojuta, I have worked with So wrong so Wright of Genesis Studios at Gowon estate...
I have worked with Emem Essong on movie I will take my chances....

These are quite a few jobs I have done. If you are serious you know how to reach me or you ask your Cleaners who worked with Fox.....

A professional will not be falling over himself or herself to defend a person whose sole talent is showing boobs then posting incoherent social media posts to draw attention to herself. I have zero interest in your empty desperate hustle. If I need to learn anything, I can get the videos from lynda.com, not from some local Bush champion using 2000 versions of apps on archaic hardware. I come across jokers like you all the time in own field. Claim expert then fall your hand. On my profile is a link to a blog post about a Nigerian video game artist. That's how it's done. Not by empty rants or playing hypeman of a poorly spoken pair of oversized breasts
Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by naifizzy: 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
oyb:

A professional will not be falling over himself or herself to defend a person whose sole talent is showing boobs then posting incoherent social media posts to draw attention to herself. I have zero interest in your empty desperate hustle. If I need to learn anything, I can get the videos from lynda.com, not from some local Bush champion using 2000 versions of apps on archaic hardware. I come across jokers like you all the time in own field. Claim expert then fall your hand. On my profile is a link to a blog post about a Nigerian video game artist. That's how it's done. Not by empty rants or playing hypeman of a poorly spoken pair of oversized breasts

Lol!!
You dont cease to amaze me. People like you are sadist and pessimist. You think everyone is like a failure like your miserable self.

Here's a work I did for my pet project. I hope you have enough data to see it to the end.

At the end you will see Naifizzy. Which is my social media website which is also my handle here on nairaland.

Presently I am working on an animation which will be launched end of the month. You will find in the attachment.

Not everyone is an empty barrel like your pitiable self.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wB9IL3dQbI

Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by naifizzy: 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2018
oyb:

GrandInstitute is one of my ventures, I train young lads like yourself at discounted prices Not for gain but for love of imparting knowledge.

Here's one of the works of my students.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfe7FNci48A

Thats my video studio equipments... You know what an Imac is and how much it costs?

If you dont know ask google.....

You knowhow much a DSLR Canon 5 mark 4 costs and a 24by 104 centimetre wide angle lens cost?

You can ask google as well....

These few equipments I mentioned are over 3 million naira. Will a local champion be able to buy those things?

You such an arse kid....

Lol

Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by naifizzy: 7:15pm On Jul 05, 2018
oyb:

You don run abi?

Wetin you fit talk again?

Should I go further?

I am also into app development and online games.

You can check Wordstar Naija. Its my word puzzle game on playstore and IOS....

Or is it www.grandplay.online.

I could still go on....
Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by naifizzy: 7:18pm On Jul 05, 2018
oyb:

Dont look down on people boy... You never know who might be useful in your pitiable sadistic life.

I really felt very sorry for you that was why I opted to help you acquire some skills in your empty skull. But you just pissed me off....

Good luck with you and your Cleaners...

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 05, 2018
naifizzy:

You don run abi?

Wetin you fit talk again?

Should I go further?

I am also into app development and online games.

You can check Wordstar Naija. Its my word puzzle game on playstore and IOS....

Or is it www.grandplay.online.

I could still go on....

Dayum someone is butt hurt

Keep spamming with your schedule of 'achievements'
Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by naifizzy: 8:03pm On Jul 05, 2018
oyb:

Hurt... LOL!!

The only thing hurting me is my tommy from laughing at your sorry arse!! cheesy grin wink
Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by naifizzy: 8:05pm On Jul 05, 2018
oyb:

You yab the actress with big boobs you yab me.... You still remain the same broke arse empty skull. Lol!!
cheesy cheesy
Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by meobizy(f): 6:54pm On Jan 05, 2019
Who needs airbags or life vests with those always on board?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Caught Begging Dej Loaf For Sex / John Dumelo Holding Waist Of University Of Ghana Female Student (Photo) / Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Wedding Introduction Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.