Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

A Must Read For Anyone Who Want To Make N100k And Above With A Facebook Group - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Must Read For Anyone Who Want To Make N100k And Above With A Facebook Group (330 Views)

One Legit Way To Make N100k Weekly Using Your Phone / Parents Who Want You To Study Medicine Love You For Real Do It ! / 10 Ways To Look Busy In The Office: The Gospel Of Lazy Bones. A Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read For Anyone Who Want To Make N100k And Above With A Facebook Group by Nobody: 4:58am On Jul 05, 2018
A MUST READ FOR ANYONE WHO WANT TO MAKE N70K AND ABOVE EVERY MONTH USING A SINGLE FACEBOOK GROUP

So, today I intend revealing my underground digital marketing business to everyone in this community as I did promise.

If you don't know me, let me formally introduce myself.

My name is Okon Joseph, a freelance writer, 6 figure digital marketer, and a Copywriter.

Years back, I ventured into selling of digital products online without any hope of succeeding. I only entered with the mind of "let me give it a try".

Before then, I was a school teacher receiving peanuts as salary and I wasn't comfortable at all. I started my online business as a freelance writer before I broke into selling of digital products, and today, it has changed my life.

I didn't believe it will work as explained by my mentor, because it involves no website, blog, landing page or running of Facebook ads.

Just with a single Facebook group I was making 10X what I was getting as a freelance writer every month.

To be precise, I generate nothing less than N100k a month from a single Facebook group if I really want to generate money.

No expenses on ads
No landing page
No squeeze page
No website

I have been running this business for a year plus, and I have generated hundreds of thousands of Naira.

The business is what you already know but the model is different from what you might be thinking, and here it is (summary);

1. Create a Niche Targeted Facebook Group
You are to first build up a niche targeted Facebook group that focuses on a specific subject and give it a nice name along with some cool picture for the cover photo.

2. Create Your Product (eBook or Coaching Program)
This is where you create a product that solves a particular problem which you will sell to your dream buyers, after you must have done a research (very important) to make sure it is a product with high demand.

Your product can be an ebook or a coaching program. I mostly go with coaching programs because it gives me the leverage to charge high ticket fee and the money comes all at once, which makes it better.

In addition, most people are more likely to pay high fee for coaching programs as they sense it more valuable than ebooks.

3. Build Up Anticipation By Making A Promise
This is where you create awareness about your upcoming product and your Facebook group. Here, you share the excitement on your timeline, email list, WhatsApp contacts, niche Facebook groups you are member in so you can get people to join your Facebook group.

4. Build a Strong Relationship With Your Members
This is where you start sharing valuable content with your Facebook group members. You will be sharing information about the upcoming product and what it will do for them if they take action.

5. Set A Launch Date
You set a launch date and let your group know about it. Just 24 hours before the launch, let members know that there is only a limited amount of spots.

This create scarcity and will make them act fast as they won't want to miss out on what could help them in their present situation.

6. Launch
On the launch day, you are to launch your product, drop your account details for payment, and just sit back and watch as payment alerts hit your phone.

There is no better feelings than that!

I know I said you could make N70k by applying this method, but in reality, I have made over N350k just by doing this a few times. That means there is no limit to how much you can earn as far as you delivered value before the launch.

The good thing is, it is a business idea you can build and finish in less than one week.

Like I said earlier, this is just a summary of how I make money with Facebook groups. There is more to this which you will need to learn.

I have more than a single Facebook group that are generating thousands every month for me.

I just repeat the process in each group and start counting my moolah every month.

Imagine launching 3 Facebook groups in different niches and each generates nothing less than N50,000.

That is N150,000 for a single month.

And the best of all, you can still be selling other products to these same groups till you get out of product �.

So, that is how I happen to generate 6 figures monthly mostly with my smartphone. I hardly touch my laptop unless when creating a new product or during coaching sessions.

And if you don’t already know, I have been able to do 6 figures in sales since the birth of one of my Facebook group (The Writerprenuer's Den) that was launched here in May 2018.

I don’t pay a dime to run the Facebook group.

Everything is pure profit.

And you can do it, because I have outlined everything for you so you can unwrap and deploy instantly.

If I am to teach this course one-on-one, I charge from ₦10,000 upward depending on the individual.

But since I will be teaching this business strategy as a group, I am taking it down to ₦4,999. And I am ONLY taking 20 people.

Yes…

This is because if I have too many people in the masterclass at one time, it will take up WAY TOO much of my time. And frankly, I don’t want to work that hard.

I want to be able to follow up with everyone so they all get their desired result.

So, do you like the system and want to embark on the journey?

Brace yourself up, join The Writerprenuer's Den via www./TheWriterpreneursDen and get your ticket fee (N4,999) ready.

I will be opening the window for anyone to join the group coaching class anytime soon.

Only members of my community will be allowed to join the group class. Click the link above now and become a member.

Imagine making 6 figures monthly with just a Facebook group. It is possible if you are success driven and determine.

Remain bless!

(1) (Reply)

Goals Setting In Entrepreneurship / How To Apply For Coca-cola Scholars Program Scholarship 2019 / Your Decision Is Final!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.