Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake (44534 Views)

Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity / 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles / Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by chokekachy: 10:30am On Sep 11, 2023
The Police has arrived at a scene where a mob had gathered to lynch two after one man, unnamed, said his penis and testicles disappeared.

The incident occurred moments ago at the roundabout linking Akai Effa (MCC Road) with the GoodLuck Ebele Jonathan bypass road in Calabar, the Cross River State capital.

Witnesses at the scene say when the man felt his penis had disappeared, he immediately raised an alarm and removed his trousers and what he saw left him dismayed.

“What he saw was smaller than a grain of rice and there were no testicles too,” Jeremiah Archibong, the Board Secretary of the Association of Cross Online Journalists told CrossRiverWatch newsroom over the phone after he called the Police to intervene on the matter.

“The Police have since arrived and calmed the situation,” Mr. Archibong added.

In recent weeks, reports of male genitals magically disappearing after handshakes have been on the increase in Calabar.

A similar incident at Nyanghasang community of Calabar Municipal led to a Police raid which caused a reprisal by the community. A Police van was damaged and an entertainer, Kandy Umoh was among those arrested.

While Mr. Umoh was later released alongside a few others, nearly two dozen residents of the community were arraigned before a Magistrate Court and remanded at the Medium Security Custodial Center in Afokang.

About a fortnight ago, a similar incident occurred at night in Ekpo Abasi junction close to the gate of the Main Campus of the University of Cross River State.

https://crossriverwatch.com/2023/09/breaking-police-intervene-as-man-loses-penis-testicles-in-calabar/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by TemplarLandry: 10:30am On Sep 11, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by izonborn098(m): 10:35am On Sep 11, 2023
Handshake of people penis missing..
Many immatured people on this forum...
ALL THE MEN SAYING IT'S FAKE SHOULD GET THE EXPERIENCE ONE DAY...

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by illicit(m): 10:36am On Sep 11, 2023
Is this thing real?

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 11, 2023
I have always heard of this but have never actually seen anyone without their dicky

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by Timoleon(m): 10:41am On Sep 11, 2023
Always a fake story.

Backwards neighborhoods like these, you can hurt your rival by raising false alarms based in superstitions. Dumb heads will spring into mob action and lynch the person. If taking a person’s dickk is possible by touch, we’d all be dickless. Our markets are crowded, you can’t use public transport with being touched. A ‘dickk stealer’ would easily sit in between two men in our buses and get off without any suspicions. Alas it’s just superstition, everyone gets home with their dickks every freaking day.

The police must arrest the person raising the false alarm and catch scapegoats amongst the mob that tortured the man.

364 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 11, 2023
Picture or I don't believe it

405 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by talented321: 11:24am On Sep 11, 2023
Tie them down use weed cook indomie and beans for them, they will give him back the gbola.... Lol... Smh...

3 Likes

Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 11, 2023
talented321:
Tie them down use weed cook indomie and beans for them, they will give him back the gbola.... Lol... Smh...
Is this missing of penis real story?
Like how will it miss, will that place just be plane, I don't understand

6 Likes

Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by talented321: 11:28am On Sep 11, 2023
A trial will convince u, don't be a victim before u believe.. Juju dey and they are very strong in times to do evil..
zangaozanga:
I have always heard of this but have never actually seen anyone without their dicky
illicit:
Is this thing real?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by talented321: 11:32am On Sep 11, 2023
IconicR:
Is this missing of penis real story?
Like how will it miss, will that place just be plane, I don't understand
It is real, u people too eat indomie and akamu so u don't know the real life..
Juju is very much real and they are very powerful when they want perform their evil acts...

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 11, 2023
talented321:
It is real, u people too eat indomie and akamu so u don't know the real life..
Juju is very much real and they are very powerful when they want perform their evil acts...
Have you seen it and how is it?
Like nothing will be there anymore?
Just describe how it'll be for me

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by talented321: 11:43am On Sep 11, 2023
It come with different affect, sometimes everything will vanish, sometimes the penis reduce maybe from 5incs to 2incs...
The topic above is like a grain of beans...
Rose i dey bla'' whatever u want to know u are free to ask because inspiration is too loaded at this momment...
IconicR:
Have you seen it and how is it?
Like nothing will be there anymore?
Just describe how it'll be for me
don't underrate those evil people offline, they will shock u with ur bible... Xperience...

7 Likes

Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 11, 2023
talented321:
It come with different affect, sometimes everything will vanish, sometimes the penis reduce maybe from 5incs to 2incs...
The topic above is like a grain of beans...
Rose i dey bla'' whatever u want to know u are free to ask because inspiration is too loaded at this momment... don't underrate those evil people offline, they will shock u with ur bible... Xperience...
Ok you mean it's not the same
Those ones that vanish will become plain, like everything including that sac thing will vanish with the penis
Those one that will just reduce may not notice on time
I wish I can see it practically, it'll be so funny

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by talented321: 11:50am On Sep 11, 2023
Lols... Bad girl.. U don't suprise me anymore...
IconicR:
Ok you mean it's not the same
Those ones that vanish will become plain, like everything including that sac thing will vanish with the penis
Those one that will just reduce may not notice on time
I wish I can see it practically, it'll be so funny
but why are you so serious to witness this thing?..

4 Likes

Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by ivolt: 11:56am On Sep 11, 2023
Fake.
This is internet age, yet all reports of stolen penis are hearsay and
second hand report.

Why can't just one of the mob make use of their phone camera?

Our incompetent journalist can't bother asking serious questions.
SMH

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by Newyorkitis(m): 11:56am On Sep 11, 2023
Hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 11, 2023
talented321:
Lols... Bad girl.. U don't suprise me anymore... but why are you so serious to witness this thing?..
Wouldn't it be very funny to see a penisless man
If you have pictures please show me

2 Likes

Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by Truthday: 11:56am On Sep 11, 2023
Bad
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by TheFacelessMan: 11:57am On Sep 11, 2023
shocked

A friend of mine said he witnessed a similar incident in Lagos.

When the genital snatcher was caught and beaten, he returned the victim's d*ck but gave him that of an albino grin

My friend is a notorious liar. So caveat emptor undecided

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by meum: 11:57am On Sep 11, 2023
Hmm
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:57am On Sep 11, 2023
You shake person. The person shaken loses his penis plus his testicles immediately. undecided

1 Like

Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by ednut1(m): 11:57am On Sep 11, 2023
How come we have never seen video of the so called missing joysticks

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by gistray: 11:57am On Sep 11, 2023
Always among poor people.

Why can't the JuJu man command the testicles to appear in his room and avoid getting caught like this?

That man had a medical condition that made his balls vanish and now he's used innocent someone as scapegoat

5 Likes

Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by Charismatic107: 11:58am On Sep 11, 2023
People that engage in this act are evil, I wonder why they engage in this evil act knowing fully well that the victim will feel the effect of the vanished p.enis immidiately and even raise alarm.

1 Like

Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by MeNmyfamily: 11:58am On Sep 11, 2023
This is not the first time I'm hearing about this from Calabar. It's actually rampant there now.

3 Likes

Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by OboOlora(f): 11:58am On Sep 11, 2023
They should give him Moyo Lawal for him to get the deek🤣

2 Likes

Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by Nonso92(m): 11:59am On Sep 11, 2023

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10-year-old Enters Shop Through Ceiling To Steal N100k For New School Sandals / Drug Baron Held For Producing Drugs In Anambra State (PICTURE) / Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.