Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' (380 Views)

Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake / Kidnappers Hideout Raided In Rivers,3 Rescued, 2 Human Skulls Recovered (Photos) / Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' by damiloladuke: 7:09am On Jul 05, 2018
A suspected cultist has been arrested by Police in Cross River State two human skulls were recovered from him.

The commissioner of police in the state, Hafiz Mohammed Inuwa, confirmed that the Anti-Cultism/kidnapping Squad of the command recovered the two human heads from Otu Edem Bassey, 30, in Calabar. .

He said police operatives swooped on Bassey and his gang when they were preparing some rituals for their outing. He said Bassey was picked up at his No. 12b Etim Edem Street residence in Calabar, while others took to their heels.

He said charms and other items used for incantation were also recovered, adding that the suspect would soon be charged to court when investigation is completed. .

Speaking to reporters, the suspect accused the police of arresting him and claimed that he was a traditional healer. “The skulls were given to me by my late father to continue with the traditional medicines which he used to practice to cure people. .

I am a herbalist and I heal people of different sickness. I have my license to operate as a herbalist. Somebody ran in front of my house and the Police came to my house to arrest me. .

They have no right because I have been using these skulls for my jobs since my father left it for me some eight years ago,” Bassey said.

https://lailasnews.com/police-have-no-right-to-arrest-me-man-caught-with-2-human-skulls/

Re: Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' by PharmaGirl(f): 7:09am On Jul 05, 2018
They have no right because I have been using these skulls for my jobs since my father left it for me some eight years ago,” Bassey said.

Can you imagine? And he said it with all audacity angry
First of, how did your father get the skulls?Human skulls for that matter. angry Who knows, maybe you do rituals too.

Secondly,i hope you say this in the police station make policemen reset your brain with slap

Thirdly, your father should be arrested.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' by opera1(m): 7:13am On Jul 05, 2018
If police can't, Then God will.
Re: Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' by chiiraq802(m): 7:18am On Jul 05, 2018
Nigeria!!! hell of a sh*thole country grin
Re: Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' by dynicks(m): 7:21am On Jul 05, 2018
shocked
Re: Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' by Ever8054: 7:22am On Jul 05, 2018
then you will have to bring your father to testify in court that he actually own the exhibit,..
Re: Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 05, 2018
LMAO this is so funny.... Man that's human skull not goat skull angry

Idiot where did your father find human heads

If your dad is dead them suppose exhume him dead body come sentence una two to death by hanging and firing squad.... Skull diggers oshi angry angry
Re: Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' by Mynd44: 7:28am On Jul 05, 2018
Re: Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' by nrexzy: 7:28am On Jul 05, 2018
Carry the sins of ur father.....

(1)

Customs Intercept Truck Filled With 200,000 Live Ammunition In Niger / 7 Nigerians Charged By United States In Alleged Online Romance Scams / Kidnapper Arrested While Trying To Collect N300K Ransom - Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.