Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,558 members, 7,820,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Do Not Move To Nigeria, The Country Is Bad - TV Presenter Moni Osibodu Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do Not Move To Nigeria, The Country Is Bad - TV Presenter Moni Osibodu Says (617 Views)

Davido Rumored To Be Dating Serwaa Amihere, Ghanaian TV Presenter / Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' / Ifu Ennada As A 19-Year-Old TV Presenter (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Move To Nigeria, The Country Is Bad - TV Presenter Moni Osibodu Says by goldcoinhub: 8:57am On Jul 05, 2018
A TV presenter identified as Moni Osibodu has bad words to say to Nigerians outside of the country and in her own opinion, it will be in their best interest if they decide not to move back to Nigeria as the country is worse than America.

According to the lady, who just moved into Nigeria some three years back, everyone around here is mad and you can only survive if you posses a high degree of madness.

Read her post below:

I’ve lived in Nigeria for 3 years and I’m not impressed. Everything is bribery and corruption!! Let’s not even talk about the government or the police yet, the people living here alone are mostly mad. If you’re not mad, you can’t function here.

So please if you know you’re normal, stay with Trump!! Do not listen to anybody’s advice to move back to Nigeria to make your country better. Your country is not ready to be better. Nigeria is not prepared yet. I know they said it starts from somewhere, don’t let it start from you. Let someone else lead before you put yourself in trouble.

This post is for people who constantly ask me would I advice them to move back. No I don’t, please live your best life in the abroad, your best life cannot be lived in Lagos. Even rich people leave the country to live their best life.

Buhari leaves Nigeria every other day because he’s tired of his country sef. He’s using the country’s funds to live his best life and I don’t blame the old guy honestly.

#NigeriaInDecemberOnly #TrumpOverBuhari #DoNOTMoveBack

https://lailasnews.com/do-not-move-to-nigeria-the-country-is-bad-tv-presenter-moni-osibodu-says/

lalasticlala

Re: Do Not Move To Nigeria, The Country Is Bad - TV Presenter Moni Osibodu Says by shadeze: 9:04am On Jul 05, 2018
She said the truth you know
Re: Do Not Move To Nigeria, The Country Is Bad - TV Presenter Moni Osibodu Says by ojun50(m): 9:24am On Jul 05, 2018
Nd don't come back wen D country is good
Re: Do Not Move To Nigeria, The Country Is Bad - TV Presenter Moni Osibodu Says by CANDYDADDY(m): 9:28am On Jul 05, 2018
shocked

Yeah i agree with you

Dont move to Nigeria if you down want and get, depression, sorrow, hunger, pain, penury, illiteracy,corrupted, skin-disease-infected.

Nothing work in This Country,where you help a dying one and once he or she dies you are the one responsible for his or her death, and sorry you gonna spend you lifetime in kirikiri intense prison
Re: Do Not Move To Nigeria, The Country Is Bad - TV Presenter Moni Osibodu Says by Ugosample(m): 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2018
ojun50:
Nd don't come back wen D country is good

NIGERIA can't get better in 30 years

it's neck deep in the abyss
Re: Do Not Move To Nigeria, The Country Is Bad - TV Presenter Moni Osibodu Says by SIMPLYkush: 2:26pm On Jul 07, 2018
This lady is sexy and I would love my dick to be in her pussy, I love pussy

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Wins The Supremacy Battle? / Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott's 2 Years Old Daughter Goes Into Nollywood / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.