Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' (32897 Views)

'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido / My Sister Is Not Mad - Precious Chikwendu's Elder Sister Prisca Cries Out / Do Not Move To Nigeria, The Country Is Bad - TV Presenter Moni Osibodu Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by dailytatafo: 7:25am On Jul 05, 2018
Dailytatafo.com

Nigerian presenter Moni Osibudo has taken to her Instagram account to insist Nigerians are mostly mad

Moni who claimed she has lived in Nigeria for only 3years advised those abroad to stay put and not relocate because according to her the country is a scam.
She wrote;

I’ve lived in Nigeria for 3 years and I’m not impressed. Everything is bribery and corruption!! Let’s not even talk about the government or the police yet, the people living here alone are mostly mad. If you’re not mad, you can’t function here. So please if you know you’re normal, stay with Trump!! Do not listen to anybody’s advice to move back to Nigeria to make your country better. Your country is not ready to be better. Nigeria is not prepared yet. I know they said it starts from somewhere, don’t let it start from you. Let someone else lead before you put yourself in trouble. This post is for people who constantly ask me would I advice them to move back. No I don’t, please live your best life in the abroad, your best life cannot be lived in Lagos. Even rich people leave the country to live their best life. Buhari leaves Nigeria every other day because he’s tired of his country sef. He’s using the country’s funds to live his best life and I don’t blame the old guy honestly. #NigeriaInDecemberOnly #TrumpOverBuhari #DoNOTMoveBack

http://dailytatafo.com/be-depressed-in-miami-not-ikeja-presenter-osibodu-demarkets-the-country/

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by CoolFreeday(m): 7:30am On Jul 05, 2018
Imagine! her own opinion though.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:49am On Jul 05, 2018
this woman should ask herself this simple question.... WHY ALL THE RICH MEN IN NIGERIA STAY THERE (if it was indeed so bad there)?!

23 Likes

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by divineneed: 8:47am On Jul 05, 2018
Any chance i get to leave this country, m never coming back

237 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by Davidospy: 8:54am On Jul 05, 2018
Agreed with everything apart from ''Do not listen to anybody’s advice to move back to Nigeria to make your country better. Your country is not ready to be better. Nigeria is not prepared yet. I know they said it starts from somewhere, don’t let it start from you. Let someone else lead before you put yourself in trouble''

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by Sapphire86(f): 8:55am On Jul 05, 2018
She’s right ooo (in my own opinion). Don’t let anyone deceive you that it starts with you when the top is terribly rotten. Change yourself, then change your family then change your environment, your office etc before you start chasing the no. 1 citizen office.

She’s right about this tho: Trump over Buhari, any day, any time.

132 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by stayingfocused: 9:37am On Jul 05, 2018
Nigeria issa scam!

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by CANDYDADDY(m): 9:38am On Jul 05, 2018
shocked

Yeah i agree with you

Dont move to Nigeria if you down want depression, sorrow, hunger, pain, penury, illiteracy,corrupted, skin-disease-infected.

Nothing work in This Country,where you help a dying one and once he or she dies you are the one responsible for his or her death, and sorry you gonna spend your lifetime in kirikiri intense prison

91 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by Sidechicknation: 9:58am On Jul 05, 2018
If my kids are 'Not Nigerian' then am not having them

11 Likes

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by mynaijadj(m): 10:23am On Jul 05, 2018
Behave yaself dia

1 Like

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by inoki247: 12:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
if d President can De market d country with is mouth the Citizen too as d same right to demarket d country.....

39 Likes

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by DIYhackers: 12:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
What happens to there's no place like home that they say over there? grin

Free digital marketing training course, check my signature

2 Likes

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by bestman09(m): 12:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
Well said

3 Likes

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by DONSMITH123(m): 12:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
Ovoko.

Ekwensu romance mamiwater. lipsrsealed

11 Likes

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by kolawoleibukun2: 12:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
wetin she talk na true. but as na weak target, many acclaimed patriot go begin insult her. nigeria no be place. the pollution from ppl generator alone reach raise alarm for global warming.
the roads are bad. ppl are just out there to use you to their own gains.
if you enter lagos you go see people day run to enter bus like hungry dogs way dem throw food for. people clothes day tear, bags and wallets gets stolen, body odour inside danfo and molue.
since 1970 way all these people day run upandan day kill each other for bus stop. how has the economy changed?
the same dirty old place.
when you go take know say nigeria dirty, na when your plane land for daytime. you go see corroded zinc portraying colors of doom.
you land at night you go really see how darkness consume the country. nepa day take light for airport. see how dirty and smelling the airport be.
all the men on uniform sharp their teeth like dragon to exploit innocent travelers.
to get boarding pass you must bribe people way day collect salary.

if you see policeman teeth you go wonder wetin happen to toothpaste. just brown with bad smell and slimey saliva squirting out of their mouths.
who you won complain to?
to get work you must get connection.
look at all the work way nairaland day advertize here for the consulate. gardener, cleaner, gateman, etc.
you no fit open any company website make you see career section.
people are just desperate.

go car section here on nairaland. a seller cannot put a price tag on his product. them go say call me privately. every product get price. write the price that is honesty. they want you to call through the back door so they can exploit you.
very bad oh

but the girl ay day talk that thing no suppose show her picture. show some respect to nigeria, useless girl. becos you manage cross you day soil nigeria name abi?
is very bad to say such a thing about nigeria na. ah ah.
she is insulting us

57 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by Hofbrauhaus(m): 12:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
Only zombies, sarrkis, ngeneukwenus and barbeque/suya sellers are happy with the country like this....

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by LesbianBoy(m): 12:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
divineneed:
Any chance i get to leave this country, m never coming back

People like you are the reasons this oyinbos dey refuse people even study visa left, right and center angry

1 Like

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by seunlayi(m): 12:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
Only zombies will dispute this obvious fact.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by Movic1(m): 12:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
This lady is mad. Just because we have crazy government doesn't make Nigerians mad.

5 Likes

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by Lilimax(f): 12:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
Telling us what we already know shocked

10 Likes

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
She is very right.....very very right....

Nigeria should not have existed in the first place....

Nigeria is a British scam....

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by Authoreety: 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
Honestly, im inlove wt d gals body

12 Likes

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by nwakibie3(m): 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
this woman should ask herself this simple question.... WHY ALL THE RICH MEN IN NIGERIA STAY THERE (if it was indeed so bad there)?!

who told u rich people in Nigeria don't travel out?

where are their children

I guess they are only here because of their engagements.

they travel out of the country at every slight opportunity they have

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by rxmusa(m): 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
Kk
Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
You are mad internationally angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by olaade21: 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
She is only marketing herself. Olosho.

2 Likes

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by Metuh: 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
That's the truth.

Nigeria is not a place for the poor
Nothing works in Nigeria.

If police don't shoot you, hunger will kill you.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2018
Dumb girl Donald Trump is talking about white supremacy, this fool here is typing nonsense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by Factfinder1(m): 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2018
Two things to have before 2019,
PVC & VISA...
Either he goes or I go. I no follow una die here again.
Lie lie...

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by samuelchimmy(m): 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2018
As much as I might be offended by this statement, it's the simple truth.... Sleeping and waking up in this country is by sheer grace

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by Troublemaker007(m): 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2018
dailytatafo:
Dailytatafo.com

Nigerian presenter Moni Osibudo has taken to her Instagram account to insist Nigerians are mostly mad

Moni who claimed she has lived in Nigeria for only 3years advised those abroad to stay put and not relocate because according to her the country is a scam.
She wrote;

I’ve lived in Nigeria for 3 years and I’m not impressed. Everything is bribery and corruption!! Let’s not even talk about the government or the police yet, the people living here alone are mostly mad. If you’re not mad, you can’t function here. So please if you know you’re normal, stay with Trump!! Do not listen to anybody’s advice to move back to Nigeria to make your country better. Your country is not ready to be better. Nigeria is not prepared yet. I know they said it starts from somewhere, don’t let it start from you. Let someone else lead before you put yourself in trouble. This post is for people who constantly ask me would I advice them to move back. No I don’t, please live your best life in the abroad, your best life cannot be lived in Lagos. Even rich people leave the country to live their best life. Buhari leaves Nigeria every other day because he’s tired of his country sef. He’s using the country’s funds to live his best life and I don’t blame the old guy honestly. #NigeriaInDecemberOnly #TrumpOverBuhari #DoNOTMoveBack

http://dailytatafo.com/be-depressed-in-miami-not-ikeja-presenter-osibodu-demarkets-the-country/

She is 1,000,000%..............

Right! *Singing* I am mad, you are mad, we one big happy family and a great big hug from me. We mad for life.!

17 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

‘I Am Trained To Snatch Husbands’ – Nigeria’s Male Barbie Doll, Bobrisky Warns / Genevieve Nnaji Without Makeup - Picture / Soso Berekon Flaunts His New #100note On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.