Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

10 Thousand Naira To Reply My Chat Should I Send PICS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Thousand Naira To Reply My Chat Should I Send PICS (2784 Views)

My Chat With A Hookup Girl I Met In Codedruns.com (screenshots( / I Am Scared.How Do I Reply My Girlfriend After She Sent This? / REPLY: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Thousand Naira To Reply My Chat Should I Send PICS by ProsperOkec: 9:05am On Jul 05, 2018
I met this girl in Rivpoly at Rumuola Port Harcourt formerly called Rivcas. I liked her thou kept all number all this while. This year I told her I like her and want to date her she made it luculent that she isn't interested and she isn't in a relationship.
We were in the 2015 batch in Rivpoly. So earlier this year I started enunciating my love to her. She then asked me for 10 thousand naira first before we talk further for her upkeep. I told her I wasn't having she stopped replying my chat since January.
So this month I met her again. She said the only way she can be happy and reply my chats I should send 10 thousand naira first.
Pls should I send so she will not be angry with me and start replying my chats.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Thousand Naira To Reply My Chat Should I Send PICS by ProsperOkec: 9:07am On Jul 05, 2018
This is a real chat not forgery look at the date we started chatting on whatsapp

Re: 10 Thousand Naira To Reply My Chat Should I Send PICS by Baawaa(m): 9:12am On Jul 05, 2018
Is better you go and borrow money you will send to her, because this is what they called love of destruction

4 Likes

Re: 10 Thousand Naira To Reply My Chat Should I Send PICS by Bilabong(m): 9:12am On Jul 05, 2018
If u start with money, be ready to continue with with money and end with money....

How old are u sef?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Thousand Naira To Reply My Chat Should I Send PICS by Millenniumlady(f): 9:17am On Jul 05, 2018
Don't keep her waiting send the money to her angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Thousand Naira To Reply My Chat Should I Send PICS by ojun50(m): 9:21am On Jul 05, 2018
send d money 10 is small Na..

2 Likes

Re: 10 Thousand Naira To Reply My Chat Should I Send PICS by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:23am On Jul 05, 2018
Very soon, I'll stop dating Nigerian girls

1 Like

Re: 10 Thousand Naira To Reply My Chat Should I Send PICS by momentum85(m): 9:27am On Jul 05, 2018
is she the only girl in pH ? don't start what you can't finish.

1 Like

Re: 10 Thousand Naira To Reply My Chat Should I Send PICS by ProsperOkec: 9:43am On Jul 05, 2018
momentum85:
is she the only girl in pH ? don't start what you can't finish.

But beautifully.
Re: 10 Thousand Naira To Reply My Chat Should I Send PICS by CANDYDADDY(m): 9:44am On Jul 05, 2018
shocked

My brother, how do you want it to reset your distorted brain.

______ HOT SLAP OR DRY SLAP

1 Like

Re: 10 Thousand Naira To Reply My Chat Should I Send PICS by wtfcoded: 9:44am On Jul 05, 2018
If u have the cash, send it her n then fucck the sh*t outta her n then dump her sorry ass. angry angry
That gal is not meant 4 u man.
If u don't have the cash, then stay away from her.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Thousand Naira To Reply My Chat Should I Send PICS by chudu(m): 9:50am On Jul 05, 2018
you will be foolish to send her the money....any lady that asked you for money before a relationship is a prostitute and it shows that she has a dull brain.

1 Like

Re: 10 Thousand Naira To Reply My Chat Should I Send PICS by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 05, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Don't keep her waiting send the money to her angry
see ur mouth undecided
Re: 10 Thousand Naira To Reply My Chat Should I Send PICS by Millenniumlady(f): 9:53am On Jul 05, 2018
Vizzy4u:
see ur mouth undecided
See your Nose

Re: 10 Thousand Naira To Reply My Chat Should I Send PICS by Millenniumlady(f): 9:54am On Jul 05, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
Very soon, I'll stop dating Nigerian girls
See this one wey we dey managed undecided

You can go start dating spirit

1 Like

Re: 10 Thousand Naira To Reply My Chat Should I Send PICS by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 05, 2018
Millenniumlady:
See your Nose
cute right? wink
Re: 10 Thousand Naira To Reply My Chat Should I Send PICS by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 05, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: 10 Thousand Naira To Reply My Chat Should I Send PICS by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:02am On Jul 05, 2018
Millenniumlady:
See this one wey we dey managed undecided

You can go and start dating spirit
Why na ? I offend you before ?
Re: 10 Thousand Naira To Reply My Chat Should I Send PICS by Millenniumlady(f): 10:02am On Jul 05, 2018
Vizzy4u:
cute right? wink
angry
Re: 10 Thousand Naira To Reply My Chat Should I Send PICS by Millenniumlady(f): 10:04am On Jul 05, 2018
Oluwasaeon:

Why na ? I offend you before ?
You're sounding disrespectful and as an African lady I can't stand and watch you disrespect us this way
Re: 10 Thousand Naira To Reply My Chat Should I Send PICS by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 05, 2018
Millenniumlady:
angry
says it all. Bae where would like to go let me take u out
Re: 10 Thousand Naira To Reply My Chat Should I Send PICS by Millenniumlady(f): 10:06am On Jul 05, 2018
Vizzy4u:
says it all grin:-D
k
Re: 10 Thousand Naira To Reply My Chat Should I Send PICS by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:06am On Jul 05, 2018
Millenniumlady:
You're sounding disrespectful and as an African lady I can't stand and watch you disrespect us this way
Disrespect ? You better sit if you're still standing

2 Likes

Re: 10 Thousand Naira To Reply My Chat Should I Send PICS by Millenniumlady(f): 10:08am On Jul 05, 2018
Oluwasaeon:

Disrespect ? You better sit if you're still standing
Yes disrespect saeon....... thanks

1 Like

Re: 10 Thousand Naira To Reply My Chat Should I Send PICS by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:09am On Jul 05, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Yes disrespect saeon....... thanks
Alright Ma'am. Sorry kiss

1 Like

Re: 10 Thousand Naira To Reply My Chat Should I Send PICS by Millenniumlady(f): 10:12am On Jul 05, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
NOW retrace your comment
Re: 10 Thousand Naira To Reply My Chat Should I Send PICS by Millenniumlady(f): 10:12am On Jul 05, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
NOW retrace your comment
Re: 10 Thousand Naira To Reply My Chat Should I Send PICS by Millenniumlady(f): 10:13am On Jul 05, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
NOW retrace your comment
Re: 10 Thousand Naira To Reply My Chat Should I Send PICS by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 05, 2018
angry
Prosper you better concentrate on your purpose of being in that school for now and leave those girls for sugar daddies if not you be spurred to embrace the fast lane in your quest to meet her demand

1 Like

Re: 10 Thousand Naira To Reply My Chat Should I Send PICS by Saff(f): 10:16am On Jul 05, 2018
Loool the real mugu.
Re: 10 Thousand Naira To Reply My Chat Should I Send PICS by ProsperOkec: 10:20am On Jul 05, 2018
NyenwePHC:
angry
Prosper you better concentrate on your purpose of being in that school for now and leave those girls for sugar daddies if not you be spurred to embrace the fast lane in your quest to meet her demand

See as u adviced me like an uncle. But sir I really need a woman for now. I have not hurt any and I have not found a good one.
Re: 10 Thousand Naira To Reply My Chat Should I Send PICS by ProsperOkec: 10:20am On Jul 05, 2018
Millenniumlady:

If u read some of my thread you wouldn't say that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Making A Mistake? / I Need An Urgent Advice About My Relationship. / ‘is It Ritual?’, Netizens React As Ladies Frolick In Rain In Birthday Suits (vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.