Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining (73050 Views)

Wow! It's Raining And I'm About To Do This [Picture] / Moment A Man Tried To Separate His Fighting Girlfriends In A Mall (video) / Guys See What This Naked Lady Did To Her Body-samuel Odewunmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by XhosaNostra(f): 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2018
Octaves:
the day you will need a lift eh. what you will see that day will be worse than rust bucket. na vw beetle with leaky roof. yeye gehl

Why would any sane person accept a lift nowadays? I wanna live long, so please.

4 Likes

Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
At this time where ladies gory head, breast, pussy and eyes are in hot demand and transformed to a money spinning vault by ritualists, yahoo plus people and bloody politicians, one gentleman now want to give a lift to a lady in his car when he is not the Governor of his State

5 Likes

Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by IVORY2009(m): 3:21pm On Jul 05, 2018
From the story so far, I think the lady did well, by rejecting the car ride, base on the fact that she was dully wet by the rainfall, considering the rate of crime, in the country.

1 Like

Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by Octaves(m): 3:23pm On Jul 05, 2018
XhosaNostra:

it might be a family friend, you won't even have the mouth to refuse. so inside the rust bucket you will grudgingly go.
Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by kasniga(m): 3:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
Lol..sense will not kill you my brother...
pp802:
Would you have done same for a fellow man?

1 Like

Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by dominique(f): 3:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
With cases of kidnapping increasing at an alarming rate, I wouldn't fault her for refusing his ride offer. She should have been a bit more polite about it though.
Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by kennybelle: 3:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
Tellemall:

Was he doing it for thanks?

Peoples sense of entitlement is bizarre. She had to thank him politely? Did she beg him to stop for her? Did she flag him down? Or he came of his own accord unwanted?

Some men reason quite stupidly. Your untill post was alright until you decided to support the ridiculous opinion, doubt from one of such men, that the fellow had to be thanked "politely".

smiley
I feel it's our civic responsibility to be of assistance even when it was nt requested, in a saner society (if we still have any), that little gesture might just go a long way in the recipient's perception of it

1 Like

Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by CSTR1005: 3:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Especially in South Africa with too much violence against women.
Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by 3kay945(m): 3:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
pp802:

What a question?! But allow me answer from my point of view.
I don't give lift to men especially if they look stronger than I am.

*oju lalakan fin sori.... Hope you understand?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by XhosaNostra(f): 3:27pm On Jul 05, 2018
Octaves:
it might be a family friend, you won't even have the mouth to refuse. so inside the rust bucket you will grudgingly go.

Grudgingly yes, only because it's a friend & not some stranger with a hero complex in his pretend batmobile tongue
Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by enemyofprogress: 3:32pm On Jul 05, 2018
That serves him right. Next time he won't try it again. It's time government makes law against giving of lift to ladies
Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by Adesolomon2014(m): 3:32pm On Jul 05, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Maybe he was driving a rust bucket not worth to be called a car grin

Anyway, some girls don't need a hero to save the day for them. It could be one of many reasons why she declined his offer. He should take his cape elsewhere by rescuing a man for a change grin

Uhmmmm, you that jump okada sef dey talk...
Dragging of seat for bus/stop is part of ya hobby nani
Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by Adesolomon2014(m): 3:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
3kay945:

What a question?! But allow me answer from my point of view.
I don't give lift to men especially if they look stronger than I am.

*oju lalakan fin sori.... Hope you understand?!

Baba, leave stronger ooo.
If you see gun for all dis small small boiz hand, u go bow sharp sharp.
Factors in giving guys lift depends sha
Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by Rebuke: 3:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
pp802:

Good question brova!

Jumping into a stranger's car in d name of a lift even as a guy is very risky these dayz nt to talk of a lady.

The dude might have a good intention but the girl made a very wise decision..... Call her watever yhu want.

A wet or soaked body full of life is better dan a missing head abeg.

This is Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by victorian(f): 3:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
It's very dangerous accepting lifts from strangers. The woman did the right thing. Better to be beaten by rain for more hours than to accept such ride.

2 Likes

Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
Gangster1ms:
All these Nigerian bïtches feeling fly but have nothing to offer apart from their useless pussy. I don't stop for anyone i don't even save a bïtch in distress. I mind my business all through.
Exactly! I'm sure that useless pussy is in tears regretting ever pushing you out. A single condom could have saves the entire world of you; a menace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by XhosaNostra(f): 3:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
CSTR1005:

Especially in South Africa with too much violence against women.

Is there a place in the world where women are safe? undecided In other countries women are often stoned or beheaded just for showing an ankle.
In South Africa, femicide happen as a result of domestic abuse, which is something that happens everywhere including in your country.
Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
She did the right thing ignoring him. Women should never trust men. They are very dangerous.

2 Likes

Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by drololaaof: 3:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
Who know you ,you fit be kodokodo,gbomogbomo,why not wait for guys ?abi na her ass attract you Mr do good well done,if you are caught your plukos will be squeezed
Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by XhosaNostra(f): 3:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

Uhmmmm, you that jump okada sef dey talk...
Dragging of seat for bus/stop is part of ya hobby nani

It doesn't matter, I'll still look down my nose & refuse to grace a rust bucket with my presence.

Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by asawanathegreat(m): 3:46pm On Jul 05, 2018
Life no get duplicate oo,

1 Like

Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by Tobycharles: 3:46pm On Jul 05, 2018
pp802:

...Very good question.
Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by Adesolomon2014(m): 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2018
XhosaNostra:

It doesn't matter, I'll still look down my nose & refuse to grace a rust bucket with my presence.

Suit you better in ya keke den.

Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by XhosaNostra(f): 3:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

Suit you better in ya keke den.

Yeah.
Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by RexTramadol1: 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2018
Tellemall:

Peoples sense of entitlement is bizarre. She had to thank him politely? Did she beg him to stop for her? Did she flag him down? Or he came of his own accord unwanted?

Some men reason quite stupidly. Your post was alright until you decided to support the ridiculous opinion, doubt from one of such men, that the fellow had to be thanked "politely".

Reading comments on this site has helped many of us understand that majority of the men in Nigeria reason in shallow spoons.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by Daeylar(f): 3:57pm On Jul 05, 2018
Tellemall:

Some men reason quite stupidly. Your post was alright until you decided to support the ridiculous opinion, doubt from one of such men, that the fellow had to be thanked "politely".

Reading comments on this site has helped many of us understand that majority of the men in Nigeria reason in shallow spoons.

Exactly, very entitled, that's what I got from his post.
She could have been polite indeed. I wonder if he was even polite.
The way he carried this to twitter as if it is news, I doubt it.
Probably felt because it was raining and she was being beaten by the rain she would have rushed unto his car.
Probably jumped out of his skin and almost crashed his car when she refused grin grin grin
He couldn't believe it grin

2 Likes

Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by SexyDenzel: 3:58pm On Jul 05, 2018
pp802:
Have offered four guys ride two were together on a sunny day and the others during evening the four never entered bro. People are scared as Fvck nowadays. Na only girls wey de gree enter my ride and few guys but nowadays meeehn I no de offer ride again oo unless my spirit tells me to.
Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2018
that's exactly what I did to one guy.. though it was not rainy but the sun can give someone a burnt skin.. but with all this yahoo boys around, one needs to be very careful.
Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by dasparrow: 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
Gangster1ms:
All these Nigerian bïtches feeling fly but have nothing to offer apart from their useless pussy. I don't stop for anyone i don't even save a bïtch in distress. I mind my business all through.

Shut up you useless donkey. At the rate with which you Nigerian men rape your women and even kill and sell their body parts for money ritual, would you blame the lady for not entering his car? Would you advise your sister, daughter or female cousins to enter the car of a male stranger? Who needs a ride from an animalistic chauvinist like you anyway?

3 Likes

Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by Premiumwriter: 4:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
pp802:
like poles repel cheesy
Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by romenna: 4:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Ibadan is simply the worst place to accept lifts.

Better to be beaten by rain and be alive... angry
pls can u expatiate?
Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by Codes151(m): 4:28pm On Jul 05, 2018
So this is news??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Richest Man In Anambra State / Girl Behind Famous Meme Is All Grown Up / Big Python Killed In Atimbo Calabar Municipality By Community Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.