Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,176 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Wow! It's Raining And I'm About To Do This [Picture] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wow! It's Raining And I'm About To Do This [Picture] (2769 Views)

This Picture Has A Very Deep Meaning / Caution!! Be Careful When It's Raining See What Happens Today (video) / What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! It's Raining And I'm About To Do This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:44pm On Mar 03, 2022
It's 11:40 PM and it's raining. I can't sleep. Let me just watch BBC, drink juice, alcohol, honey, and wine as I trade crypto for fun.

4 Likes

Re: Wow! It's Raining And I'm About To Do This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:47pm On Mar 03, 2022
Is it raining in your area?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wow! It's Raining And I'm About To Do This [Picture] by toby345(m): 11:49pm On Mar 03, 2022
iLegendd:
yea it rained from like 7pm till 9pm but it has stopped now

1 Like

Re: Wow! It's Raining And I'm About To Do This [Picture] by Ezemarcel(m): 11:49pm On Mar 03, 2022
iLegendd:
guyman chop life…hope you have one clean girl therre
Re: Wow! It's Raining And I'm About To Do This [Picture] by AmVista: 11:50pm On Mar 03, 2022
So early its raining in ur side cool
Re: Wow! It's Raining And I'm About To Do This [Picture] by AmVista: 11:51pm On Mar 03, 2022
For here na just heat , am even shirtless
Re: Wow! It's Raining And I'm About To Do This [Picture] by posty56: 11:52pm On Mar 03, 2022
iLegendd:
for PH here we had small rain , I like the way the rain fall, just little then come cool everywhere.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow! It's Raining And I'm About To Do This [Picture] by gistray: 12:02am On Mar 04, 2022
The Ebook hawker and clout chase is here again with his useless headlines
Re: Wow! It's Raining And I'm About To Do This [Picture] by Jeremani: 12:14am On Mar 04, 2022
Don't Allow BBC to brain wash you with their Putin shit.

Moreover u supposed dey cast and bind at this time grin
Re: Wow! It's Raining And I'm About To Do This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:18am On Mar 04, 2022
Ezemarcel:
guyman chop life…hope you have one clean girl therre
I'm gay. No woman, no cry.
Re: Wow! It's Raining And I'm About To Do This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:19am On Mar 04, 2022
gistray:
The Ebook hawker and clout chase is here again with his useless headlines
You'll feel blessed to be in my shoe. cheesy One book sells for 10k and clients are constantly coming even without advertising anymore.

10 clients = 100k. Before you make 100k, you must've gone to work at least 20 times a month. One book makes it in a day or two.

You'll be shocked to know that your pastor even patronize us and use the skill to bang that chorister you've been lusting after. Inside life. grin

1 Like

Re: Wow! It's Raining And I'm About To Do This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:20am On Mar 04, 2022
Jeremani:
Don't Allow BBC to brain wash you with their Putin shit.

Moreover u supposed dey cast and bind at this time grin
My family doesn't have any spiritual battle anymore. We've won all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow! It's Raining And I'm About To Do This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:21am On Mar 04, 2022
AmVista:
For here na just heat , am even shirtless
Lol

Una really need rain.

1 Like

Re: Wow! It's Raining And I'm About To Do This [Picture] by gistray: 12:41am On Mar 04, 2022
iLegendd:
You'll feel blessed to be in my shoe. cheesy One book sells for 10k and clients are constantly coming even without advertising anymore.

10 clients = 100k. Before you make 100k, you must've gone to work at least 20 times a month. One book makes it in a day or two.

You'll be shocked to know that your pastor even patronize us and use the skill to bang that chorister you've been lusting after. Inside life. grin

Shock ke?

You'll be shocked to know getting 10 people to buy your try on a monthly basis isn't as easy as u try to paint it
Re: Wow! It's Raining And I'm About To Do This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:45am On Mar 04, 2022
gistray:

Shock ke?

You'll be shocked to know getting 10 people to buy your try on a monthly basis isn't as easy as u try to paint it
Most of you are scammers by birth, so it's hard for people like you to get buyers when you sell something. For people like me, my honesty paves the way for more clients who keep coming back for more.

Most of you Nigerians think the way forward is fraud, lies, and cruise, but don't know it's honesty, focus, and technology.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow! It's Raining And I'm About To Do This [Picture] by gistray: 1:01am On Mar 04, 2022
iLegendd:
Most of you are scammers by birth, so it's hard for people like you to get buyers when you sell something. For people like me, my honesty paves the way for more clients who keep coming back for more.

Most of you Nigerians think the way forward is fraud, lies, and cruise, but don't know it's honesty, focus, and technology.

I didn't know ur not a Nigerian.

eBook hawker

If u make one sale after 90 days you create a new thread with disgusting headlines

Save your next reply man

Focus on your hawking business
Re: Wow! It's Raining And I'm About To Do This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:06am On Mar 04, 2022
gistray:

I didn't know ur not a Nigerian.

eBook hawker

If u make one sale after 90 days you create a new thread with disgusting headlines

Save your next reply man

Focus on your hawking business
Okay, you won. Focus on your online waywardness and roaming business.

I can guarantee you that this year will come to an end and you won't make a dime from Nairaland or the Internet.

All you'll do is roam around looking for threads to catch cruise. grin It's better to hawk books than to be a scammer or wayward online.

8 Likes

Re: Wow! It's Raining And I'm About To Do This [Picture] by gistray: 1:10am On Mar 04, 2022
iLegendd:
Okay, you won. Focus on your online waywardness and roaming business.

I can guarantee you that this year will come to an end and you won't make a dime from Nairaland or the Internet.

All you'll do is roam around looking for threads to catch cruise. grin It's better to hawk books than to be a scammer or wayward online.

E really pain the hawker

I don't need to make money from Nairaland.

Unlike you I have an actual software company I run.

Something you'd know very little about.

1 Like

Re: Wow! It's Raining And I'm About To Do This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:19am On Mar 04, 2022
gistray:

E really pain the hawker

I don't need to make money from Nairaland.

Unlike you I have an actual software company I run.

Something you'd know very little about.

Pain? No. I'm just using you to entertain myself before sleep takes over. I actually don't keep things to heart or value you — I'm just using you for fun. I will soon ignore you sha. I have had too much sleep in the afternoon and finding it difficult to sleep.

Software company ke. cheesy I know you love programming but you haven't succeeded yet and there is zero chance you will with the rate of your waywardness. You're not focused and never will.

If I ask you to post a link to your company's website, you'll start telling me stories of how you haven't launched it. What is your software company's website? All software companies have a website, but you'll start telling me stories.

Dreams and reality are not the same. Yes, I know you dream to have a software company, but you don't have it yet and probably won't. cheesy It's just a dead dream. You'll end up with 9-5 job of 57k or less as hereditary.

What is your company's website?
Re: Wow! It's Raining And I'm About To Do This [Picture] by gistray: 1:27am On Mar 04, 2022
iLegendd:
Pain? No. I'm just using you to entertain myself before sleep takes over. I actually don't keep things to heart or value you — I'm just using you for fun. I will soon ignore you sha. I have had too much sleep in the afternoon and finding it difficult to sleep.

Software company ke. cheesy I know you love programming but you haven't succeeded yet and there is zero chance you will with the rate of your waywardness. You're not focused and never will.

If I ask you to post a link to your company's website, you'll start telling me stories of how you haven't launched it. What is your software company's website? All software companies have a website, but you'll start telling me stories.

Dreams and reality are not the same. Yes, I know you dream to have a software company, but you don't have it yet and probably won't. cheesy It's just a dead dream. You'll end up with 9-5 job of 57k as hereditary.

What is your company's website?

You'll keep asking and remain in the dark with your hawking business because you'll never know my company website unless you're a potential client

Seeing you only make 10k per 90 days you'll never be our potential type of client hence will never get to see or visit our website.

Actually there's a !condition set in place to block hawkers like you from accessing the website.

I know you'd beg and try to use reverse psychology to get to know what the site is... trust me it's not for hawkers.

Make peace with that Hawker

1 Like

Re: Wow! It's Raining And I'm About To Do This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:35am On Mar 04, 2022
gistray:

You'll keep asking and remain in the dark with your hawking business because you'll never know my company website unless you're a potential client

Seeing you only make 10k per 90 days you'll never be our potential type of client hence will never get to see or visit our website.

Actually there's a !condition set in place to block hawkers like you from accessing the website.

I know you'd beg and try to use reverse psychology to get to know what the site is... trust me it's not for hawkers.

Make peace with that Hawker

Okay
Re: Wow! It's Raining And I'm About To Do This [Picture] by Nova1988(m): 2:04am On Mar 04, 2022
iLegendd:
Okay

I love you.
Re: Wow! It's Raining And I'm About To Do This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:08am On Mar 04, 2022
Nova1988:

I love you.
I love you more. My mouth and fingers are shaking as I type this. cheesy

Re: Wow! It's Raining And I'm About To Do This [Picture] by phemmyfour: 4:23am On Mar 04, 2022
iLegendd:
It's 11:40 PM and it's raining. I can't sleep. Let me just watch BBC, drink juice, alcohol, honey, and wine as I trade crypto for fun.

We never see rain here o
Re: Wow! It's Raining And I'm About To Do This [Picture] by TRUEBLOOD59(m): 7:36am On Mar 04, 2022
iLegendd:

boss I dey wait for ur birthday promo..
shebi that time u go still sell am for 1k as u did last year nah..
lol
Re: Wow! It's Raining And I'm About To Do This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:31am On Mar 04, 2022
TRUEBLOOD59:

boss I dey wait for ur birthday promo..
shebi that time u go still sell am for 1k as u did last year nah..
lol
No, we no longer do it.
Re: Wow! It's Raining And I'm About To Do This [Picture] by Haakeem(m): 8:47am On Mar 04, 2022
iLegendd:

haaa! Which one be most of you are scammers by birth?
Re: Wow! It's Raining And I'm About To Do This [Picture] by Joelobioha(m): 12:35pm On Mar 04, 2022
Illegend is your real name..Joe clef
Re: Wow! It's Raining And I'm About To Do This [Picture] by Brian47(m): 7:59pm On Mar 05, 2022
You guys in the south get rain early oo.
Here the rain begins around April or ending of March.
Re: Wow! It's Raining And I'm About To Do This [Picture] by Nova1988(m): 10:33pm On Mar 05, 2022
iLegendd:
I love you more. My mouth and fingers are shaking as I type this. cheesy

why are you gay? lol?
btw can I dm you? I have something I want to tell you(crypto related)
Re: Wow! It's Raining And I'm About To Do This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:39pm On Mar 05, 2022
Nova1988:

why are you gay? lol?
btw can I dm you? I have something I want to tell you(crypto related)
Check my profile and you'll know it's prohibited.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PASTOR O.O ABEL SERMON ON THANKSGIVING / An Open Letter To The Minister For Power, Works & Housing / Funny Stickers, posters, pictures and signboards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.