Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining (73052 Views)

Wow! It's Raining And I'm About To Do This [Picture] / Moment A Man Tried To Separate His Fighting Girlfriends In A Mall (video) / Guys See What This Naked Lady Did To Her Body-samuel Odewunmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by Mryacks: 4:38pm On Jul 05, 2018
Daeylar:
Such arrogance undecided
so because he offered her a ride and it was raining she must accept?

And if she dares refuse it's because she is snobbish,

It just couldn't be that she would rather not accept a ride from a total stranger rain or not?

How delusional of him
I wonder if he can read minds now to know what she thought. "She thought I wanted to shoot shot yen yen yen" SMH

If anything had happened to her they would have blamed her for getting into the car.

Absolutely. She did he right thing. Him even tweeting about it shows he was hurt because of the "snob".

2 Likes

Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by Gotze1: 4:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
pp802:
Would you have done same for a fellow man?
Critical question.
Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by hackerzack: 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2018
hahahhaa
Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by tragergeorge(m): 4:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
pp802:
ask am weather na only the girl e see wen rain de beat for the road till e reach work

1 Like

Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by OluOlaLekan(m): 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2018
Same Ibadan city in 2013, precisely opposite Omo Gafo building at the entrance to Iaganku quarters on Ring road. I was standing in the rain on my way to work and a fellow man who was a total stranger pulled up and dropped me off at the junction to my workplace. So, what's the biggie? Nigeria is hard already as it is; let's not make it harder.
Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by Gangster1ms: 6:23pm On Jul 05, 2018
Vickygarl:

Exactly! I'm sure that useless pussy is in tears regretting ever pushing you out. A single condom could have saves the entire world of you; a menace.
May u snob ur greatest helper. U must be very pained thinking the pussies of the old generation didn't have value unlike the smelly ones you nowadays höes carry about. Go rewind decades of time give my papa condom na. E-diot.
Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by Amigo101(m): 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2018
What if he offered her a ride on his motor bike. ..He didn't mention car. Just thinking out loud.
Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by milemimi93(m): 8:05pm On Jul 05, 2018
Is either the girl isn't a Nigerian or the guy's car isn't nice.
No naija girl will reject a man with a car.
They whop into men cars regardless.
The careless if the man owns the car or he's a driver..
Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by milemimi93(m): 8:07pm On Jul 05, 2018
Amigo101:
What if he offered her a ride on his motor bike. ..He didn't mention car. Just thinking out loud.

I am thinking what you are thinking or maybe the man drives a cab..

1 Like

Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by 3kay945(m): 9:58pm On Jul 05, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

Baba, leave stronger ooo.
If you see gun for all dis small small boiz hand, u go bow sharp sharp.
Factors in giving guys lift depends sha

Ofcos I know na,.. I dey watch wela wela.
Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by goat22: 10:02pm On Jul 05, 2018
3kay945:

What a question?! But allow me answer from my point of view.
I don't give lift to men especially if they look stronger than I am.

*oju lalakan fin sori.... Hope you understand?!

My child, also consider picking goats in the road, a stray goat is the delight of humanity my child.
Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by DSDLIVEREPORT: 10:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
She was either well trained by her parents or here friend has fallen victim before.But something tells me your offer wasn't sincere.
Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by ofemigeorge(m): 11:07pm On Jul 05, 2018
pp802:
Highest likes every....
Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by streetzdreamz(m): 2:13am On Jul 06, 2018
had similar experiences days ago,a woman was with a load on her head,completely soaked up in the rain,beckoned her to come in she politely declined,I understood her fright and left,watching her in the rear struggling with her balance, the other a university student by the road side,was heading to the school and it was raining,nigga wouldn't even give me an audience, we v been familiar with so many bad news and sour events we've stereotyped everyone to be evil,its tiring trying to convince strangers you just wanna help them......best leave em to their predicaments when such offers gets turned down.
Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by streetzdreamz(m): 2:28am On Jul 06, 2018
missyadorable:

Why would he?
Except he can fvck his fellow man.
Men give women lift for 3 reasons

1.To get laid..
2.To use them for rituals.
3. 1 and 2 above

Hence, men don't offer their fellow men lifts
you should change the men you move with,or change your mindset,people like me won't even look you in the eye,not to talk of engaging u in a conversation or asking for your digits,its cool to be security conscious though, but not all men are wolves in a shepherds clothing.
Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by virginboy90(m): 3:06am On Jul 06, 2018
pp802:
Good question
Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by Nobody: 5:25am On Jul 06, 2018
Gangster1ms:

Thank God you know. Now please fvck out of my mentions.
You are so childish! You had to even edit my post to feel fly. I really pity the people that contributed towards your existence cos it's obvious they wasted their time and efforts. If they had known the trash they were producing, they would have just encouraged your mum to flush u down the toilet.
Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by Fizzymike1(m): 7:43am On Jul 06, 2018
If na man him go carry am
Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by Gangster1ms: 8:23am On Jul 06, 2018
Vickygarl:

I'm a fool. If i mention you again lemme die quick
Ok. Good
Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 06, 2018
Gangster1ms:

Ok. Good
There's no hope for you again.
Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by johnwell(m): 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2018
Wait a minute, we should ask him what kinda car he drove

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Richest Man In Anambra State / Girl Behind Famous Meme Is All Grown Up / Big Python Killed In Atimbo Calabar Municipality By Community Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.