Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team (20924 Views)

Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu / Anti-france Protest Erupt In Abuja As Shi'ites Burn The French National Flag@hnk / Security Operatives At Fela Shrine As Emmanuel Macron Visits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by WotzupNG: 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
President of France, Emmanuel Macron has called on Nigerians to support the French National team as the Super Eagles are out of the Russia 2018 world cup.

Macron, who was at the New Afrika Shrine founded by late Fela Anikulapo Kuti few days ago, tweeted:

''As the Super Eagles are no longer in the competition, please support the French Team in the Football World Cup!''

Emmanuel Macron also called on investprs to support sports in Nigeria because he believes in the impact it can have on lives.

''Sports can educate and empower people. I am a firm believer in the impact sport can have on each life and the future of a country. It’s time to invest in sports in Nigeria!''

In another tweet, he appreciated the effort of a young Nigerian who has his own t-shirt brand.

''Nigeria is a promising territory for all those who are ready to create their chances. This is the case of this young Nigerian 15 years old. He took his fate in hand and created his t-shirt brand. A model of determination!''

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/07/emmanuel-macron-french-super-eagles/

9 Likes

Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by WotzupNG: 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2018
More

Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by justtoodark: 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
this guy dey craye....on sha wehrey...
Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by mynaijainfo(m): 1:31pm On Jul 05, 2018
I don tire jare...............

Macron this Macron that!

Just cos the guy came to club in Fela's shrine.....Me that have been going there since nko

lipsrsealed

Don't Just Click THIS!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by inoki247: 1:31pm On Jul 05, 2018
why i just like dat team iz dey consist of black like dey don't give a fvck about ur race dont want to know if u ar black or white so far u can give dem what dey want...

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by jegz25(m): 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2018
Definitely support France. Even going by the number of blacks in your national team. France embrace Africans so much

89 Likes 1 Share

Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2018
Let's vote for omoyele sowore. He's a replica of Macron

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2018
Most of us already do grin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by budosky(m): 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2018
What would France gain by them being supported by Nigerians? Badluck I think!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by Bodylover: 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2018
I have given my support to France long time ago, because I know Nigeria will never go anywhere in the group stages.

angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by monaPhilz: 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2018
Truth is; France is the semi African side left in the tournament. Let's give them our support. Shey na them eliminate Argentina wey make us all happy that evening.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by yungkels(m): 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2018
Those huge guys sha!!

1 Like

Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by sexiestharam(f): 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2018
Please I want to ask an innocent question. Is it right for a President of a nation as France to come into Nigeria for a visit and not see the President? I thought it was part of protocol for Presidents to always see the host president when they visit. Please correct me if I am wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by ademoladeji(m): 1:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
God bless you Mr. Macron. Thanks for the messages

1 Like

Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by Goahead(m): 1:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
We've got no other choice other than the African team of France.

11 Likes

Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by nickxtra(m): 1:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
What is he doing in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by balosunky(m): 1:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
This man just dey make voting a young man for president dey hungry me. so much exposure and energy

38 Likes

Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
Come give us ticket money make we fly go Russia go support them grin

5 Likes

Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by FaceThem: 1:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
Just Passing, Hit Like And Pass, We don't want any trouble
Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
angry
Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by Nyore5: 1:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
Of course we will, the French team is the only 'African' team still in the World Cup

18 Likes

Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by danduchi(m): 1:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
justtoodark:
this guy dey craye....on sha wehrey...
Just like that... It very obvious ur craze don pass madness

3 Likes

Please is it possible for the president of France to take over nigeria too, Grandpa Buhari and Brothers (Obasanjo, Tinubu, Atiku, etc) should just rest. In 2weeks, Nigeria will even start looking like Benz, currently we are Keke. Look at President. We actually need to be re-colonized by the French.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by IamAirforce1: 1:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
You've been one of us even before you became president , so I will support your national team at the ongoing FIFA world cup .

15 Likes

Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by lilmaydee(m): 1:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
France national team is doing fine without Nigeria's support.

2 Likes

Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by Gangster1ms: 1:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
Mazi Macaroni 1 of eze gburu gburu land grin

1 Like

Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by DIYhackers: 1:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
Smart man grin

1 Like

Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by bedspread: 1:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
Just Take a Look at the Description of The Nigerian Youths by The President of France..

The Same Country where the Youths were Described as Lazy!!

Surely , Pmb must Go.... No going Back

12 Likes

Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by snapshot: 1:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
your humility and exceptionally leadership qualities are so impressive,so the French national team will have my support.

5 Likes

Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by beautyhd: 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
Macron, are you mocking us?
Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by Horlaslim(m): 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
Ko kan mi.. Ronaldo join Juventus na hin de pain me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flavour Of Africa Concert In Awka (Photos & Video) / Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi / I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.