Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application (100344 Views)

2020 PTDF MSc and PhD scholarship in the United Kingdom / APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP / Nkechi Chidi-Ogbolu Bags PHD Scholarship At University Of California At Age 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by mykeaji(m): 9:22am On Jul 27, 2018
sirkt:
The NDDC Scholarship application has closed and I congratulate all of us that submitted our applications. The goodnews is that, it seems they were not much applicant this year compared to the last year because of its cancellation and thereby increasing our chances. From experience, in about a week from now, sms/mail will begin to roll in for the CBT. So we need to start preparing for the CBT and will appreciate anyone with useful info as to materials that will engender our success. Thanks. ATK
Iol.... Goodnews ��� I seriously love your honesty. We all in our hidden kind pray applicant's shouldn't be much so our chances will increase. Thanks man. We pray and hope for the best. Let everyone do. What they can and try and share. Bless

1 Like

Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2018
I missed it ,after all my efforts cry cry cry cry cry
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by jelmusboy(m): 5:20pm On Jul 27, 2018
The guarantor letter I used was from last year, I hope they won't reject my application because of it
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by aforosco(m): 5:59pm On Jul 27, 2018
jelmusboy:
The guarantor letter I used was from last year, I hope they won't reject my application because of it

Nigerians Hmmmmm I doubt they will even read those things.The Gurantor letter was not even compulsory on the form place so i dont know why you stress i think at Interview will be when it will be compulsory
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by ght95: 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2018
Please who has any idea on what to actually study. And no one should come with the I'm selling nddc past questions lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. Not all of us are gullible biko. Anybody with any idea on how the questions are set so we can start preparing?
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by via2eddiez: 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2018
ght95:
Please who has any idea on what to actually study. And no one should come with the I'm selling nddc past questions lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. Not all of us are gullible biko. Anybody with any idea on how the questions are set so we can start preparing?

Your field of study
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by ght95: 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2018
Undergrad or intended post grad course of study?
via2eddiez:

Your field of study
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Adebowaleaa: 9:00pm On Jul 27, 2018
[quote author=via2eddiez post=69760523]

Your field of study

Pls management sciences incase u've questions. My mail is Baadeleye11@gmail.com thanks
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Adebowaleaa: 9:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
Pls if you've questions for Msc management sciences, pls help me Baadeleye11@gmail.com Thanks
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by cmtprof(m): 11:28pm On Jul 27, 2018
For your Nddc scholarship past questions and answers contact the following details:
Adelekeadebayortunji@gmail.com
07018893883. Tested n trusted.
Don't miss this opportunity

Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by cmtprof(m): 11:38pm On Jul 27, 2018
For your Nddc scholarship past questions and answers contact the following details:
07018893883. Tested n trusted

Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 28, 2018
cmtprof:
07018893883. Tested n trusted

Oga drop a link for download we all need it contribute to our success too, but as usual you just wanna make money off people. The contributions you will make. May be more appreciated than looking for money from us. Not everytime money. At the end you may even send people WAEC or NECO questions after collecting money who knows cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 28, 2018
Please if you have past questions on ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT, pls forward to Classikmind@gmail.com, I'm hopeful as this is my first time of applying. Support my hope shocked
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by freshestbee: 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2018
[quote author=via2eddiez post=69760523]

Your field of study [/quote
Engineering please pass questions to trimmyline@yahoo.com
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by kilogan: 1:42pm On Jul 30, 2018
Please someone should help me with the past question for Management Science, here is my email. . tonykingsley3@gmail.com
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by aforosco(m): 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2018
Oil and Gas Engineering please.oregbemijohn77@gmail.com
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by DestineyAcademy: 1:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
Meanwhile guys if you want international education in Germany for your msc programs visit www.destineyacademy.com to study absolutely FREE Pre-study courses
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 30, 2018
2015 it was GMAT, 2016 they concentrated on electrical questions, and 2017 they concentrated on production questions. This year you can't tell till they start, but I advise you go through your undergraduate courses. Remember all engineering discipline do attempt the same questions.
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Babatundeh26: 7:21am On Jul 31, 2018
BiggyB242:
2015 it was GMAT, 2016 they concentrated on electrical questions, and 2017 they concentrated on production questions. This year you can't tell till they start, but I advise you go through your undergraduate courses. Remember all engineering discipline do attempt the same questions.
you mean I that read Political Science should go and be practicing electrical courses?
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 31, 2018
Babatundeh26:
you mean I that read Political Science should go and be practicing electrical courses?

All [/b]engineering discipline [b] attempt same questions
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by aforosco(m): 9:54am On Jul 31, 2018
BiggyB242:

All [/b]engineering discipline [b] attempt same questions

Me that wants to study oil and gas Engineering it is more like Geo science ooo.As a matter of fact i did Geo science in first degree why should i be doing Engineering for the test
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Adebowaleaa: 6:16pm On Jul 31, 2018
Seriously,i don't feel there's no need 4a whatsapp group. Let's pray to get shortlisted for the exam. On d issue of past questions,I'm not sure any1 has meaningful one. Going through different threads since 2016, NDDC sets questions based on ur intended course of study. I advice we should just read our undergraduate notes,study gmat & current affairs to be a safer side. People that found d exam difficult in d past are those whose intended courses is not in line with their undergraduate course. Finally, i feel we should give this scholarship our best shot since they seem serious this time & next year is election,they'll need money for election and not scholarship. God help us all. I've nva written d exam&this is my 1st application

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by via2eddiez: 8:08pm On Jul 31, 2018
Adebowaleaa:
Seriously,i don't feel there's no need 4a whatsapp group. Let's pray to get shortlisted for the exam. On d issue of past questions,I'm not sure any1 has meaningful one. Going through different threads since 2016, NDDC sets questions based on ur intended course of study. I advice we should just read our undergraduate notes,study gmat & current affairs to be a safer side. People that found d exam difficult in d past are those whose intended courses is not in line with their undergraduate course. Finally, i feel we should give this scholarship our best shot since they seem serious this time & next year is election,they'll need money for election and not scholarship. God help us all. I've nva written d exam&this is my 1st application

You've said it all
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by enyisco: 2:11am On Aug 01, 2018
PLS GUYS I LOST MY REFERENCE CODE PAGE...HOW IMPORTANT IS IT...AND HOW CAN I GET IT BACK....WILL THEY SEND IT TO MY MAIL IF I'M SHORTLISTED FOR THE TEST? PLS ANSWER IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEA
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by freshestbee: 6:54am On Aug 01, 2018
enyisco:
PLS GUYS I LOST MY REFERENCE CODE PAGE...HOW IMPORTANT IS IT...AND HOW CAN I GET IT BACK....WILL THEY SEND IT TO MY MAIL IF I'M SHORTLISTED FOR THE TEST? PLS ANSWER IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEA

Go back to d site n log in
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Sheddy79(m): 1:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
When are they likely shortlisting? Any hope for next week?
freshestbee:

Go back to d site n log in
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by TosinAkinola247: 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2018
Hello House. Am I the only one eager? I keep checking this page over and again hoping to get an update. Most schools resume September. I pray we meet up. All the best to us all
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by aforosco(m): 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2018
TosinAkinola247:
Hello House. Am I the only one eager? I keep checking this page over and again hoping to get an update. Most schools resume September. I pray we meet up. All the best to us all
You better go and defer for January September can never work for this Scholarship
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by mykeaji(m): 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2018
aforosco:

You better go and defer for January September can never work for this Scholarship
Probably you wait 1-2 weeks after your school resume. Then you can defer admission till January. We hope for the best
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Sheddy79(m): 9:11am On Aug 04, 2018
I anticipate a direct interview assessment, just like it happened with the PTDF scheme, because of time frame! It all depends on when your school will be resuming by September. If it's late September, you are good to go. Visa is just just 15days. However, all the best!
aforosco:

Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by mide419: 11:05am On Aug 04, 2018
Hi did you apply to Coventry University for NDDC or you still wish to apply?

Did you apply last year and still need an updated offer letter for NDDC or other scholarships?

Do you want to hear from Junior and Senior lecturers from Coventry University who are Nigerians like you?

BE AT THESE LOCATIONS BELOW FOR DETAILED INFORMATION.

Lagos – Saturday 4th August
Parents Forum – 1.00pm – 3.00pm
Open Day – 4.00pm – 7.00pm
Venue – L’eola Hotel. 1, Mogambo Close, Off Emmanuel Street, Behind Mobil Filling Station, Maryland, Lagos.

Abuja – Sunday 5th August
Venue - Newton Park Hotels Annex, Plot 24, Alexandra Close, Off Ahmadu Bello Way, By Bannex Junction, Wuse 2, Abuja

Port Harcourt – Monday 6th August
Echelon Heights Hotel. 73, Ken Saro Wiwa Road (Former Stadium Road), Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2018
NDDC what's happening this year again nah..... Hian!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

UNN Post-UME Cut Off Mark / Some Scary And Disturbing Images And The Stories Behind Them. / Unilorin Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.