Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application (100359 Views)

2020 PTDF MSc and PhD scholarship in the United Kingdom / APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP / Nkechi Chidi-Ogbolu Bags PHD Scholarship At University Of California At Age 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 05, 2018
NDDC what's happening this year again nah.... Hian!
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by CSmooth: 9:13am On Aug 07, 2018
NDDC NA SCAM!!!

1 Like

Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by chukkyrony: 10:03am On Aug 07, 2018
CSmooth:
NDDC NA SCAM!!!

Bro I weak
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by kilogan: 4:43pm On Aug 07, 2018
There is hardly anything in this country that don't have an element of fraud, scam etc... you must just notice that gross lackadaisical attitude in everything they do. May God help us all. I wonder where this country is heading to with all this.

1 Like

Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by aforosco(m): 5:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
You guys all should calm down now.This have not even gone bad.It closed Last week and they have not called anyone for the next stage why are you guys saying it is shua shua already.Na wa for you guys sha.Anyone i know someone that got 2016 NDDC scholarship and she didnt know a single person p.I have hung my faith to her and believed i will be favored also.

2 Likes

Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Philipak: 5:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
I wrote in 2016, got shortlisted. Dropped in the interview stage.

1 Like

Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by via2eddiez: 5:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
Philipak:

What was the time interval for each shortlisting?
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by aforosco(m): 5:42pm On Aug 07, 2018
Philipak:

So what are you saying now.I dont get.Do you claim it is shua shua because you were dropped? or it just didnt favor you.My problem are people that applied for something just last week and this week they have started complaining like they dont know Government things take time. Even if you apply for some Govt stuff it may take 3 months before they call for the next stage.If your admission is september just differ till January and dont run out of patience.I dont know anyone but i think with my Education i should have put in mind that Government applications take a while
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by kilogan: 7:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
aforosco:

So what are you saying now.I dont get.Do you claim it is shua shua because you were dropped? or it just didnt favor you.My problem are people that applied for something just last week and this week they have started complaining like they dont know Government things take time. Even if you apply for some Govt stuff it may take 3 months before they call for the next stage.If your admission is september just differ till January and dont run out of patience.I dont know anyone but i think with my Education i should have put in mind that Government applications take a while

You shouldn't 'really' blame anyone here for their reactions, my brother going by the pressure people were meant to pass through during the registrations, you might wanna think this year might be different from previous years looking at the short notice. And more so nobody forced them to stipulate SEPTEMBER. If they know that meeting the deadline would be unrealistic they shouldn't have pressurized people like that. They also stated that we shouldn't DEFFER our admission shocked shocked shocked.

Some scholars from the last batch are yet to get their $$$$$$ uptil now, can you imagine that? Should we still say they should remain patient?... water don pass garri ooo. Remember election things next year might wanna affect it, so they wouldn't come up with issues of fundings as an excuse for us.

Let them try and do the right thing for once my brother.

1 Like

Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Sheddy79(m): 7:13pm On Aug 07, 2018
Like I said earlier, I anticipate a direct interview without CBT, just the way it happened with PTDF. However, let's cross our fingers and watch as events unfold!
Best of lucks to all prospective scholars!

kilogan:

You shouldn't 'really' blame anyone here for their reactions, my brother going by the pressure people were meant to pass through during the registrations, you might wanna think this year might be different from previous years looking at the short notice. And more so nobody forced them to stipulate SEPTEMBER. If they know that meeting the deadline would be unrealistic they shouldn't have pressurized people like that. They also stated that we shouldn't DEFFER our admission shocked shocked shocked.

Some scholars from the last batch are yet to get their $$$$$$ uptil now, can you imagine that? Should we still say they should remain patient?... water don pass garri ooo. Remember election things next year might wanna affect it, so they wouldn't come up with issues of fundings as an excuse for us.

Let them try and do the right thing for once my brother.

1 Like

Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Sheddy79(m): 7:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
Regarding the award money, they claimed that they have paid all outstanding fees to their scholars, hence expects a simless process from this current scheme, stating also that any scholar with sure proof of indeptedness from NDDC should come forward with proof, & possible payment. So I believe they will likely get it right this time.
Best of luck!

Sheddy79:
Like I said earlier, I anticipate a direct interview without CBT, just the way it happened with PTDF. However, let's cross our fingers and watch as events unfold!

1 Like

Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by aforosco(m): 7:39pm On Aug 07, 2018
Sheddy79:

Direct Interview wont be on the intrest of the people.Because Majority of the people that applied have the basic qualifications already what then are you going to use to discriminate them and select successful ones.To make it transparent CBT is actually the best way to go.I am 100% sure we are going to write but how soon i dont know.All i know is that before second week of September the first stage should be completed.Reading through 2016 thread i saw it took them 4 weeks + (April 29- June 2, 2016)After closing date to commence any examination.So looking forward Late August till Mid september for the next call.

2 Likes

Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Sheddy79(m): 8:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
So how will they meet up the September/October admission deadline since they insist on no differing of scholarship/admission and change of course.
We are waiting!

aforosco:

Direct Interview wont be on the intrest of the people.Because Majority of the people that applied have the basic qualifications already what then are you going to use to discriminate them and select successful ones.To make it transparent CBT is actually the best way to go.I am 100% sure we are going to write but how soon i dont know.All i know is that before second week of September the first stage should be completed.Reading through 2016 thread i saw it took them 4 weeks + (April 29- June 2, 2016)After closing date to commence any examination.So looking forward Late August till Mid september for the next call.

1 Like

Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by aforosco(m): 8:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
Sheddy79:
So how will they meet up the September/October admission deadline since they insist on no differing of scholarship/admission and change of course.
We are waiting!

Despite the fact that it started June in 2016 They were awarded late September( 27 to be precised) and they did sent forth for them October.Ask those who made it that time how they made it with there September admission.Well It is ok God favour people that will get and work its way for them
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Philipak: 10:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
aforosco:

What are you talking about?
I put up my experience, intending to respond to people's agitation.
Did you see me responding to any statement?
You're the one that needs to cool down obviously.
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Philipak: 10:34pm On Aug 07, 2018
via2eddiez:

What was the time interval for each shortlisting?

I think it was about a month later after closing date.
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by chukkyrony: 11:06am On Aug 08, 2018
It is grossly shameful that an organisation like NDDC will set unrealistic targets and deadlines. I wonder what our leaders in top position are doing. Lack of priority. This is the problem we have in this country.

The Director of Education, Health and Social Services in NDDC is supposed to be at the top of his game. They should have a timeline in executing their projects.

Their conditions are so contradictory. You set a very short notice for the entire online application process, You tell people they cannot differ their admissions without taking into consideration that majority of the UK schools has September start dates... How do you expect successful applicants to meet up with the academic calendar of their respective institutions? This is so unrealistic... Leaders without precision and common sense. Now they're delaying the shortlisting process for CBT and u still expect them to meet up?

2 Likes

Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by CSmooth: 11:58am On Aug 08, 2018
It's only people that do not know NDDC's history that have high expectations from them. They are crooked and very sluggish, their level of corruption and indiscipline is unparalleled. If anyone here still thinks he/she can go to school in September 2018 on an NDDC scholarship, I really pity the person. Truth is, those guys do not care about you nor are they in the least bothered about your future. But as Nigerians wey we be, we dey always hope against hope so....KEEP HOPE ALIVE maybe a miracle will happen for January 2019.

2 Likes

Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Adebowaleaa: 9:15pm On Aug 08, 2018
Guys let's calm down. NDDC will surely shortlist 4d test & we'll write it. People shouting NDDC should've called for test,if they're eventually called & they fail,they'll shout foul play or Nigeria is not for d common man. Let's make use of this opportunity to study hard cos if u rely on pq,OYO lowa. They can still make d sept/Oct deadline. D fact now is they seem credible enough for them to have cleared all backlogs,check from threads from 2015,no 1 is complaining of non-payment of funds! Let's just keep our hopes high & give them d benefit of doubt. Vetting everyone's documents may take awhile but we'll be called...

4 Likes

Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by segchemical2016: 5:42pm On Aug 09, 2018
Guy u ve said it all.
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Kenra: 5:57pm On Aug 09, 2018
I don't know why people are comparing the previous years. The previous NDDC scholarships started before july. This one started July. And Nothing about the foreign school calendar changed. So let us see the magic. Even with those previous scholars who started early, they really suffered gathering testimonies and experiences i read on the net. How much more of this process that started late. I don't know if NDDC has personnel that are creative and innovative. If not they would agree with me that they are just enriching the pockets of UK govt. The scholarship conditions leave people with a limited option of applying to schools that give admission within 2weeks (that is UK) Instead of having a range of options. I also read comments of people advising others to defer their admission. NDDC categorically stated that deferring is not allowed. So I can feel the pains of those who have been given deadline of august to show their proof of finance or forfeit their admission. Some schools advise students to defer admission and NDDC says No. It is well. I pray all things work together for everyone's good.

2 Likes

Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by kilogan: 6:57pm On Aug 09, 2018
Kenra:
I don't know why people are comparing the previous years. The previous NDDC scholarships started before july. This one started July. And Nothing about the foreign school calendar changed. So let us see the magic. Even with those previous scholars who started early, they really suffered gathering testimonies and experiences i read on the net. How much more of this process that started late. I don't know if NDDC has personnel that are creative and innovative. If not they would agree with me that they are just enriching the pockets of UK govt. The scholarship conditions leave people with a limited option of applying to schools that give admission within 2weeks (that is UK) Instead of having a range of options. I also read comments of people advising others to defer their admission. NDDC categorically stated that deferring is not allowed. So I can feel the pains of those who have been given deadline of august to show their proof of finance or forfeit their admission. Some schools advise students to defer admission and NDDC says No. It is well. I pray all things work together for everyone's good.
True facts... it is well
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by kilogan: 7:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
Adebowaleaa:
Guys let's calm down. NDDC will surely shortlist 4d test & we'll write it. People shouting NDDC should've called for test,if they're eventually called & they fail,they'll shout foul play or Nigeria is not for d common man. Let's make use of this opportunity to study hard cos if u rely on pq,OYO lowa. They can still make d sept/Oct deadline. D fact now is they seem credible enough for them to have cleared all backlogs,check from threads from 2015,no 1 is complaining of non-payment of funds! Let's just keep our hopes high & give them d benefit of doubt. Vetting everyone's documents may take awhile but we'll be called...
I like the faith you are expressing here. Let's keep hope alive....
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Babatundeh26: 7:15pm On Aug 09, 2018
I don't even understand anymore, NDDC never stated obtaining admission as compulsory. So what's all the fuss about admission and deferment?
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Kenra: 8:08pm On Aug 09, 2018
I do not understand why people do not read instructions.

1 Like

Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Kenra: 8:11pm On Aug 09, 2018
My advise is to verify infos passed here by unreliable sources . Since i was born i have never seen or heard of scholarships awarded without admission.
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Sparkles001: 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2018
Someone is probably confusing PTDF with NDDC postgraduate scholarship.
PTDF didn't ask for admission letter as a requirement because they will sort that out themselves.
The activity on the thread is entertaining by the way.. if it continues like this, the invitations for the CBT will start rolling in without us noticing the long wait.

2 Likes

Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Sheddy79(m): 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2018
This thread seem so calm and dull @ this point in time, have they cancelled this year's scheme as well? Can some body tell me what's going on? I beg of you pls!
Sparkles001:
PTDF didn't ask for admission letter as a requirement because they will sort that out themselves.
The activity on the thread is entertaining by the way.. if it continues like this, the invitations for the CBT will start rolling in without us even noticing the long wait.
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Sheddy79(m): 3:14pm On Aug 12, 2018
This thread has suddenly become dull and calm, have they cancelled this year's scheme as well? Can somebody tell me what is going on?
Sparkles001:
The activity on the thread is entertaining by the way.. if it continues like this, the invitations for the CBT will start rolling in without us even noticing the long wait.
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Sparkles001: 4:39pm On Aug 12, 2018
Sheddy79:
This thread has suddenly become dull and calm, have they cancelled this year's scheme as well? Can somebody tell me what is going on?
They had better not go there for the sake of preserving what's left of their reputation. I won't be too surprised if they cancel as it seems they've got a lot on their plates. Just recently, their Ph office was closed down for some days by The Rivers State Internal Revenue for non payment of taxes.
Let's keep waiting and hoping for the best!
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by segchemical2016: 4:51pm On Aug 12, 2018
I can't just figure out what is really going on with this commission.
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by segchemical2016: 4:58pm On Aug 12, 2018
We have just 18days left for this month to come to an eend, yet no tangible info from the commission. Nawa oop

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply)

UNN Post-UME Cut Off Mark / Some Scary And Disturbing Images And The Stories Behind Them. / Unilorin Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.