Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Free One On One Seminar For Aspiring Entrepreneur - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free One On One Seminar For Aspiring Entrepreneur (543 Views)

4 Words That Every Aspiring Entrepreneur Must Know / Are You An Aspiring Entrepreneur Who Is Seeking For The Most Profitable Business / Aspiring Entrepreneur, This Is A Life Time Tutorial That Can Guide You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free One On One Seminar For Aspiring Entrepreneur by senderos(m): 2:24pm On Jun 09, 2010
[b] This is an opportunity for aspiring entrepreneur who are willing to start the business of their own. a lot of people out there are tired for their basic salary that has not benefited any increment over the years. Most of them really which to increase their income rate but they don't know how to go about. so many people out there really wish to create another avenue, or rather another source of income add to what they already had, but they just don't know how to go about it. some people spent all their life to labour without any retirement benefit or gratuity.  though some fall into this trap out of ignorance, while some fall into this trap due to lack of knowledge. A child should not  call his father a failure until when he/she get to that stage of retirement, then he/she can now judge his/her father.
  This has inspired me to come up with this idea of free seminar. though i am still going to organize seminar for congregation, but due to financial requirement, so i have decided to start with the one on one free seminar. this seminar is for anybody, no qualification is required, no age bracket, any nationality or race, any class as much as you really want to improve your cash flow and wish to have financial freedom. so, this is an opportunity you have been waiting for, if only you can grab it, it is only once in life time opportunity.
  For interested candidate, you can hit me on the following platforms: direct lines, 08038207577, 08028119935 , email: adecube2003@yahoo.com.
  am really looking forward to meet you. thanks.

[/b]
Re: Free One On One Seminar For Aspiring Entrepreneur by senderos(m): 3:25pm On Jun 09, 2010
hi Chico
   thanks for showing your interest in my free seminar. actually I've been doing this for a while now, and the motive behind this, is the fact that, this country is blessed with lot of resources, but it is only been benefited by few people. do you know that, that room, 'billionaires circle' has more than enough space to occupy ten times the number of the members that made it. but the secret is that, they won't allow more entrants into the circle, except you force yourself in there.
   so i have made up my mind to help aspiring entrepreneurs who are willing to change their status from an ordinary labourer to a business owner who decides his own fate. America has the largest numbers of billionaires in the world, still they don't have enough opportunity just as we have. so why would they produce more billionaires than we do. I am ready to assist you if only you are ready to assist yourself.
   I will share with you some business ideas which can turn your fortune around. I will make them very simple for you to understand. I will give you the step by step guide to this great business ideas. so if you are ready you can reach on those link above.
  thanks. why would they produce more billionaires than we do. I am ready to assist you if only you are ready to assist yourself.
   I will share with you some business ideas which can turn your fortune around. I will make them very simple for you to understand. I will give you the step by step guide to this great business ideas. so if you are ready you can reach on those link above.
  thanks.
Re: Free One On One Seminar For Aspiring Entrepreneur by teaddy(m): 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2010
well am interested this is my mail address ifelopeforever@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Call Here For Prints Solution Of Any Kind / Business Oppotunities Usuing Trend Routing Machines. / Banks Fraud Avoidment --part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.