Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,014 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:53 AM

Call Here For Prints Solution Of Any Kind - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Call Here For Prints Solution Of Any Kind (558 Views)

Central Bank Prints 240 Billion Naira. Interest Rate Crashes. / I'm Interested In Any Kind Of Business Must Be LEGAL Sha / Who Prints Hard Currency For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call Here For Prints Solution Of Any Kind by neyo2008(m): 7:52am On Jul 13, 2010
All prints Concept is a household name in the printing and corporate Gift Industry with accumulated wealth of experience, and has come up with different dimension in printing world, made up of professionals with unique and creative ideals in printing profession.

All prints Concept, we help our client interpret their brand through vivid imagery, outline the brand style and its application, develop and produce finished prints with colours and layout that stay loyal to your brand identity and direction; we would assist your organization to actualize its goal and objectives through product branding.

All prints Concept … Creating meaningful Communication through product branding.

OUR SERVICES INCLUDE
1        LARGE FORMAT PRINTING
2        SCREEN PRINTING
3        CONCEPTUALIZATION
4        BRANDING
5        MONOGRAMMING
6        HEAT TRANSFER
7        PVC BANNERS
8        MESH BANNERS
9        SELF-ADHESIVE VINYL SIGNS
10      SAFETY SIGN
11      VEHICLE WRAPS
12      ROLL UP DISPLAYS AND DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHING

CORPORATE GIFTS, WEDDING SOUVENIR AND OTHERS
PLAQUE, BRANDED PILLOWCASE, CARRIERS BAG, CRYSTAL, INVOICES,
NOTE PAD, JOURNALS, T-SHIRT, ROLLERS TABLE CLOCK, DIARY, FRAMES, MUGS (MAGIC & ELECTRIC TRAVELERS MUG), CALENDARS, ORGANIZER, COMPLIMENTARY CARDS, UMBRELLA, HAMPER, FLYERS, INVITATION CARDS, UNIFORMS, CHINOS, INNER WEARS, HAND FAN, CARD HOLDER, BRANDED MUSICAL PLATE WITH COVER,  TAMBOURINE, WALLETS, JEANS, SHIRTS, PERFUMES, FACE CAPS, BRADED PRESSING IRON, BRANDED ELECTRIC KETTLE, SHOES, FLASK, MOUSE PAD (BRANDED), GOLF RACK, DAMASK NAPKINS, BIBLE, SUITS, WRIST WATCHES, WINE CARRIER, TOWEL (HAND, FACE AND BATH), BRANDED TOYS, TRAVELERS MUG, JOTTER, NYLON, HAND BAN, ANTEFACT, PEN & BILL BOARD.

For all these and a whole lot more;we are willing and able to do your printing/branding works for you.

You can contact us via phone :08056225862/ 07086934160

e-mail:niyioyegbade@yahoo.com

Address: Front wing,First floor,
36 Diya Street,
Ifako-Gbagada,
Lagos
Re: Call Here For Prints Solution Of Any Kind by kanmi22(f): 2:35pm On Dec 07, 2010
Can you print wedding invitation of this style or better? i need on for my wedding coming up and still shopping around for a great job in invitation card making.

Re: Call Here For Prints Solution Of Any Kind by neyo2008(m): 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2010
@kanmi22.I will get back to you.Let me do my findings.you can send your email so that i can send you a mail.
Re: Call Here For Prints Solution Of Any Kind by kanmi22(f): 9:05pm On Dec 07, 2010
neyo2008:

@kanmi22.I will get back to you.Let me do my findings.you can send your email so that i can send you a mail.

Thanks, my email is rilori@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Business Oppotunities Usuing Trend Routing Machines. / Quality And Cheap Fitted T Shirts For Promo And Ushering Needed / Need Info On Net Payment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.