Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Aspiring Entrepreneur, This Is A Life Time Tutorial That Can Guide You. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aspiring Entrepreneur, This Is A Life Time Tutorial That Can Guide You. (685 Views)

4 Words That Every Aspiring Entrepreneur Must Know / Are You An Aspiring Entrepreneur Who Is Seeking For The Most Profitable Business / Free One On One Seminar For Aspiring Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aspiring Entrepreneur, This Is A Life Time Tutorial That Can Guide You. by senderos(m): 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2010
dear nairalanders,
to those of you out there who aspire to become a successful entrepreneur or business man. you have the capital or rather, the money, and you don't know where to invest it. please, i want you to take your time to think and reason well before you invest your money on any business, it could be your life time savings, so think twice.
my dear reader, these are my criteria for those who really wish to qualify as a candidate for my tutorial:
1. do you have a burning desire to become an entrepreneur?
2. are you ready to take a risk?
3. do you have the endurance factor?
4. are you ready to learn?
5. are you ready to follow my rules and regulations?
if your answer to these questions is yes, then you are a qualify candidate for my tutorial, and i am welcoming you to my world of opportunities, where you have the right to make your own choice rather than following other people choice or opinion. if you feel you qualify to be my candidate, then reach me on the following contacts for more information:
phone: 08038207577, 08028119935, 08077514708
email: adecube2003@yahoo.com, odunewu1@yahoo.com.
wish to see you there.
Re: Aspiring Entrepreneur, This Is A Life Time Tutorial That Can Guide You. by senderos(m): 10:36am On Mar 13, 2012
Benefits
Soap making & production
Paint production
Deodorant production
Insecticide production
Disinfectant production
The reason you need to take advantage of this opportunity is because they are commodity and their demand is very high on a daily basis. So it is high time you took advantage of this opportunity & become ur dream entrepreneur.

(1) (Reply)

Bags + Jotters And All Kind Of Souvenirs / Business Ideas Needed / Ceramic Plates And Cups For Sale-wholesales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.