Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? (5808 Views)

About 300 Workers In Abia Protest Non-capture For June Salary [PHOTOS] / 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket / Minimum Wage: 1.5 Million FG Workers To Earn Over N2.3tn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? by nitt: 12:52am On Jul 06, 2018
Greystone:

Those on IPPIS wer paid yes.
I was at work on 28th June when my consultant got her alert.
She and every other hospital staff on IPPIS wer paid the same day.
But all those on GIFMIS haven’t been paid as of this evening.
That’s why in my first post on this thread I mentioned that there have been irregularities on the GIFMIS platform.

Yap! This is the truth

1 Like

Re: What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? by sats: 4:51am On Jul 06, 2018
Those on IPPIS have been paid

1 Like

Re: What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? by otokx(m): 6:51am On Jul 06, 2018
sats:
Those on IPPIS have been paid

Are you on IPPIS? Have you been paid?
Re: What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? by adedayoa2(f): 7:46am On Jul 06, 2018
mistacoco:
you must be drunk on something strong. Name any agency under interior that have been paid?
No FG worker Av been paid by now FYI.
you don't have to insult na, I work with Oaugf and I have been paid.
Re: What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? by mistacoco: 7:52am On Jul 06, 2018
adedayoa2:
my sister am not happy with this government. Dont mind my bad manners sha. But the government is not living to their responsibilities.

80% of FG workers av'nt receive pay by now.I only pity the corp members serving cus I wander how they will survive.
Re: What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? by otokx(m): 9:34am On Jul 06, 2018
adedayoa2:

Are you on IPPIS or GIFMIS?
Re: What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? by 12Monkeys: 9:44am On Jul 06, 2018
Greystone:
I think it’s related with the FAAC standoff between state finance commissioners and NNPC concerning the federal May allocation to states. That’s what I understood from newspaper reports.

The problem of delayed payements pre-dates the FAAC stand-off as it began almost immediately with May salaries in 2015.
Re: What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? by engrfcuksmtin(m): 10:13am On Jul 06, 2018
seunmsg:

Can you name the federal MDA where you work? To the best of my knowledge, federal workers have been paid. I received my salary since June 30 so I don't understand why you are complaining. And talking about promotion, are you kidding me? Promotion at federal level is very consistent and merit based to an extent.
I am a staff of Ahmadu Bello University and have not been paid.

1 Like

Re: What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? by adedayoa2(f): 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2018
otokx:

Are you on IPPIS or GIFMIS?
IPPIS

1 Like

Re: What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? by otokx(m): 1:19pm On Jul 06, 2018
engrfcuksmtin:
I am a staff of Ahmadu Bello University and have not been paid.

University staff are not on IPPIS.
Re: What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? by Greystone: 6:04pm On Jul 10, 2018
My fellow June salaryless FG workers, any news?
Re: What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? by otokx(m): 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
no news.
Re: What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? by Ibegtodiffer: 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2018
Newbiee:

Don't waste your time explaining issues to the wailerz, they will never agree to understand. They are blinded by bigotry.

It's baffling the kind of statement some of you put out! If it's on the basis of logic, that explanation doesn't add up. Federal government pays Federal workers directly. Does the FGN require state government permission to pay federal workers? Anyone that says anything against the government is a wailers to you. It's these petty offensive statements that has continued to breed hatred amongst the citizens. Stop it.
Re: What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? by Ibegtodiffer: 8:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
adedayoa2:
What is Oaugf?

Re: What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? by adedayoa2(f): 8:49pm On Jul 10, 2018
Ibegtodiffer:

What is Oaugf?
that was actually not meant for you.
Re: What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? by bappahman: 8:53pm On Jul 10, 2018
Yes, alert don start to de land..
Re: What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? by Ibegtodiffer: 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2018
adedayoa2:
Okay ma.
Re: What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? by bodee(m): 9:15pm On Jul 10, 2018
adedayoa2:
we can still learn something new pls
Re: What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? by Unluckrees(m): 10:10pm On Jul 10, 2018
Ibegtodiffer:
What is Oaugf?
Office of Auditor General of...
Re: What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? by IsaAbubakar: 10:14pm On Jul 10, 2018
[s]
seunmsg:

Can you name the federal MDA where you work? To the best of my knowledge, federal workers have been paid. I received my salary since June 30 so I don't understand why you are complaining. And talking about promotion, are you kidding me? Promotion at federal level is very consistent and merit based to an extent.
[/s]
claptrap and stupid trash
so you dey count zombie job to federal job cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? by adedayoa2(f): 10:35pm On Jul 10, 2018
bodee:
we can still learn something new pls
the person I quoted understood immediately because he is already in the system
Re: What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? by Ibegtodiffer: 10:42pm On Jul 10, 2018
Unluckrees:

Office of Auditor General of...
Thanks bro. First time I'm seeing that acronym.
Re: What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? by Greystone: 12:43am On Jul 12, 2018
Alert don finally show cool

Greystone:
My fellow June salaryless FG workers, any news?

3 Likes

Re: What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? by otokx(m): 2:52am On Jul 12, 2018
really??
Re: What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? by Burukpe: 5:15am On Jul 12, 2018
brodalikeme:
PDP stole all the money meant for salaries. Ngozi is just deceiving Nigerians
Does PDP also steal all the crude oil in the Wells to be sold?

1 Like

Re: What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? by ozoekwe(m): 6:53am On Jul 12, 2018
Even states, Ogun state precisely
This is becoming a norm which is very bad
Re: What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? by engrfcuksmtin(m): 6:56am On Jul 12, 2018
Greystone:
Alert don finally show cool

Abeg is there any university that have received alert. Morale is very low o!
Re: What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? by brodalikeme(m): 8:49am On Jul 12, 2018
Burukpe:
Does PDP also steal all the crude oil in the Wells to be sold?

Help me ask them!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Boss, Magu, Wants Inclusion Of Anti-graft Studies In School Curricula / Compare This Burna Boy And Sowore Pictures - You Decided / Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.