Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) (48154 Views)

'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym / "Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School / Williams Uchemba To Help The Plantain Hawker Sleeping By The Roadside (2) (3) (4)

Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 05, 2018
Those who give to the poor will lack nothing, but those who close their eyes to them receive many curses - Proverbs 28:27(NIV)
If you help the poor, you are lending to the LORD--and he will repay you! - Poverbs 19:17 (NLT)

God will honour His word over your life in different ways

Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 05, 2018
Instead Buhari will be sharing N5000 for electioneering benefit.

Will 5k feed a family in two days talkless of one month. Instead of investing in intervention projects that can impact the lives of the most vulnerable he is thinking about his political survival- N5k to the poor; heartless man.

Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by Chevronstaff: 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2018
Nice one Williams Uchemba...
God bless you bro..
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by Talknochip(m): 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
Joseph's coming to lagos was a divine arrangement (if u know u know)... May God bless d Actor and complete what he has started in d life of Joseph...may He also intervene for many 'Josephs' out their too.
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
yeyerolling:
Dem plenty for this axis. Parents if u cant train stop fuking na. And dont gv ur kids to pple. Even nephew dey suffer for uncle house ,talkless of non relative. Dat woman shud be arrested too
But u said you in Germany in that other thread. They now hawk banana in Germany Nigerians and lies
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by oochi123(f): 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2018
Let me also contribute mine.. God bless you..

Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
Exwizard:
To get famous in Nigeria is very easy I swear, just spend some change on the poor....

The question is how many of this celebrities can offer same help without involving social media? I have a feeling he deliberately choose this boy simply because his pictures has already trend yesterday. There many more worst helpless poor around him am certain.

Your observation is rendered invalid, as that might be the boy third meal for that day alone.

To get famous in Nigeria is very easy I swear, just spend some change on the poor....

The question is how many of this celebrities can offer same help without involving social media? I have a feeling he deliberately choose this boy simply because his pictures has already trend yesterday. There many more worst helpless poor around him am certain.

He helped the boy yea we all know but all na still show off. As long as he came to social media to flaunt it, Na show off. I'm not moved by all this fake love and pretense. Make he enter street help people without putting it on social media.
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by greggng: 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
By tomorrow I must help even if na one bag of rice I must do...,chai this small boy Don challenge me seriously...God bless u bro

Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by Psalmwhyte(m): 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
Tessyama1:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Nollywood actor and comedian Williams Uchemba has already taken steps to help a 10-year-old plantain hawker, Joseph, who was spotted selling plantain at night, on the street in Lagos.

The actor posted on his Instagram page that he is searching for the boy, and under few hours someone found him.

Uche wrote;

"Can someone please help me get to this child or his parents..I need a number or something...please.. whoever just took this picture should help me go back there..he is not suppose to be on the street."

After he was found, Uche posted the above photo and wrote;

"I found him..his name is Joseph and I was just told he hasn’t eaten anything for 3 days well this is his last day on the street. Thanks @queen_stephaniejames and @unilagolodo for finding him."

Uche then have a video call with him and wrote;

"So I had a video chat with Joseph, he is 10 years old and his from akwa Ibom state. He told me that he is living with a woman that took him from his parents in the village and promised that she will send him to school in Lagos because his parents couldn’t afford to train him, but when he got to Lagos instead of school the lady put him on the street to sell things and bring money back to her. I have tried to talk with the lady to have a better understanding of the situation but she doesn’t want to talk instead she said we can take the boy.I have spoken with Joseph and he said he wants to go back home and go to school because his parents who he hasn’t seen or spoken to doesn’t know that he is hawking in Lagos , and yes he hasn’t eaten in 3 days.. Anyway I want to clean him up today and put him on the flight today to akwa Ibom with some people, know what the parents needs and put him on Scholarship with the help of God.He has a bright future( I can tell) and if not for anything kids his age are not suppose to be on the street but in school..he is one out of many and I can’t take all off the road alone so I urge you to help the ones you can when you see the[/i]m.."

Uche then put Joseph in the next available flight to Akwa Ibom today to see his parents and then start school, which Uche has promised to sponsor.

Uche wrote;

"[i]My boy Joseph just boarded his flight to awka Ibom now...if you are in akwa Ibom you can go get him from the airport cos my team might need help with directions to his place..they will be landing in about 1hr from now..let’s get them off the road one by one and give them a promising future.. put a smile on someone’s face #Godislove #seekfirsttheGodskingdom
"

Kudos Uche!!!

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/see-how-actor-williams-uchemba-is-trying-to-change-a-plantain-hawkers-life-photos.html

Urchman 4 touching such a life,
may God continually bless u.
#More grace.�
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by AreaFada2: 8:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
Arysexy:

Do Ur own eye service then.

Even nose service, he cannot do bro. He cannot. Only to condemn others. shocked

Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
papascode:
Social media philanthropist every where.

Fake love and pretense. All this social media phallanthropist are very stingy in real life. You hardly see genuine generous people flaunt their good deeds on social media.
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by AreaFada2: 8:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
michael142:

He helped the boy yea we all know but all na still show off. As long as he came to social media to flaunt it, Na show off. I'm not moved by all this fake love and pretense. Make he enter street help people without putting it on social media.

He traced the boy through social media. He also needs to show it on social media before they claim he wants to use the boy for money ritual.

Let 2 million well off Nigerians show "fake love" to one child each. 2 Million kids would become better off in life.

Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by chibaby12: 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
God bless you dear
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 05, 2018
LordBaggins:
Nice move

But I don't see the need to show such charitable works online.

It's all pretense bro. Genuine genwrous people don't show it off on social media. This boy in reality is stingy in real life but because he is looking for fame and stardom, he dey form generosity for instagram. Na people with low IQ him fit deceive sha.
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by koolaid87: 8:44pm On Jul 05, 2018

Perhaps you got a point.

Okay, how about you do the same show off and let us see if it's easy?

Yes you can trend too by doing the same

Bastard, always ready to berate anything good

We need more of those show off

God bless Uche

Exwizard:

Your observation is rendered invalid, as that might be the boy third meal for that day alone.

Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2018
AreaFada2:

He traced the boy through social media. He also needs to show it on social media before they claim he wants to use the boy for money ritual.

Let 2 million well off Nigerians show "fake love" to one child each. 2 Million kids would become better off in life.

Abeg leave story. Make he help those when their photo nor dey social media. Genuine people don't go to social media to show their good deeds. Tribalism nor dey let una talk truth for this country. This boy is stingy in real life. Don't quote me again
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2018
pinkcottoncandy:

Idjot...try service ur own eye

Tunda faya u there

Tribalism nor go make una talk truth. If you dare insult me them go ban the both of us this night from this forum for at least 3 months.
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by Jethrolite(m): 8:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
Good deed but we didn't need to know about it.
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by Unlimited22: 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2018
Lalasticlala, seun, mynd44 etc please restore my time spent online to 2 months. Please I beg una.
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by adontcare(f): 8:51pm On Jul 05, 2018
Headlaw:
Putting the boy on the flight is good but dressing him would have been better. The boy's shoe is fighting with the trouser "don't touch me"
oga mouthew which one u buy give d boy?
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 05, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
But u said you in Germany in that other thread. They now hawk banana in Germany Nigerians and lies
germany ke Wat thread. Only been to seirra leone, uk nd morroco
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by adontcare(f): 8:53pm On Jul 05, 2018
Arysexy:

Do Ur own eye service then.
leave the AgentofDarkness jare.

Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by adontcare(f): 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
LordBaggins:
Nice move

But I don't see the need to show such charitable works online.
world people. Pls do ur own secretly and let him do his own publicly. Leave it for posterity to judge. Chief judge of d federation I greet u
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by adontcare(f): 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2018
michael142:

Abeg leave story. Make he help those when their photo nor dey social media. Genuine people don't go to social media to show their good deeds. Tribalism nor dey let una talk truth for this country. This boy is stingy in real life. Don't quote me again
selfless guy, I hail thee. How many u don help out dia in real life? 'Human beans'

Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
adontcare:
selfless guy, I hail thee. How many u don help out dis?

I'm not your average aries. I'm generous to a fault and I've never showed it off. For the zodiac sef na Aries generous pass and you nor go ever see any Nigerian artist or even actor or actress when be Aries dey flaunt helping someone on social media. We lead while others follow. Don't quote me again bro
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by MrCork: 9:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
Gerrout from here. Your looks is an apology to dwarf.

How can you be short and ugly?

..son..the good news is am from pekam London. .I drive a range & I have moiney

..the bad news is ..I can take yor woman anytime am ready!! ((Real talk ))

Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by Skmoda360(m): 9:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
Headlaw:
Putting the boy on the flight is good but dressing him would have been better. The boy's shoe is fighting with the trouser "don't touch me"
I have pull your shirt real good.....
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by Sultty(m): 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
F buhari
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by MrCork: 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
Sanchase:

MrCock you are drunk, are you still selling motor spare parts at Ladipo?

..Sandra. .calm down. .no need for violent...it's women like u that give Nigeria a bad name..u village girls cuss too mush & have no kwasi! ! (No ofeense ) angry

Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by bionixs: 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Uche nwannem, you have a good heart. May God keep giving you more than you need. This is my sincere prayer for you that is being answered as I type.
your source of supply will expand. I am almost close to tears as he sits on that flight
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by MrCork: 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
martowskin1:

Ewu

..Bro am from London. ..Spek English. .not pigeon English! ! ((Shake my head twice )) undecided

Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by bionixs: 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
chumakk:
There should be a law that resist poor Nigerians from having more than two children
Did the passage say that his parents have a dozen of them?

#BBNaija : Bambam Shares No Makeup Pictures / Queen Okafor Shares Racy Pictures / Actress Uche Jombo Shares Underwear Photo

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53