Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) (48155 Views)

'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym / "Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School / Williams Uchemba To Help The Plantain Hawker Sleeping By The Roadside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by Tonimordred(m): 9:13pm On Jul 05, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin.... If you no give am. PLENTY MONEY cool next month you go stil meet am for the same spot wey you see am cool cool cool
read d post very wel d boy no fit disapear 4rm akwa ibom
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by Essonaku: 9:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin.... If you no give am. PLENTY MONEY cool next month you go stil meet am for the same spot wey you see am cool cool cool

If ur heart is not good at helping people, DONT discourage others
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
yeyerolling:
germany ke Wat thread. Only been to seirra leone, uk nd morroco
Lol. Reverse psychology at play dear.
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by AreaFada2: 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
michael142:

Abeg leave story. Make he help those when their photo nor dey social media. Genuine people don't go to social media to show their good deeds. Tribalism nor dey let una talk truth for this country. This boy is stingy in real life. Don't quote me again

Lol. You & your kin are the real tribalists of Nigeria because you guys show it here daily. You just exposed yourself that tribalism coloured your judgement. I have nothing close to the man/helper or the boy in terms of tribal origin.

In ignorance common with your people, anyone who doesn't agree with you is Igbo or Ipob.

Pathethic bigot.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
chumakk:
There should be a law that resist poor Nigerians from having more than two children
You right...but God knows best.Even the rich people don't really care about their children.
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2018
AreaFada2:

Lol. You & your kin are the real tribalists of Nigeria because you guys show it here daily. You just exposed yourself that tribalism coloured your judgement. I have nothing close to the man/helper or the boy in terms of tribal origin.

In ignorance common with your people, anyone who doesn't agree with you is Igbo or Ipob.

Pathethic bigot.

I be Urhobo man from Warri.
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by CanineOfJackal: 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2018
MrCork:

..son..the good news is am from pekam London. .I drive a range & I have moiney

..the bad news is ..I can take yor woman anytime am ready!! ((Real talk ))
angry
spare me those your kiddies joke.

Stop insulting people with good intentions here. act your age so that 2 inches can be added to your height
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by benfluleck: 9:29pm On Jul 05, 2018
MrCork:

...but why is he rollin wit plantain hawker?.....is this how u homebase people roll?...is this how yor big boys roll....am hear in London rollin wit Rick ross cousin & yor so call celebrity is rollin with plantain seller!! ((shake my head twice)) angry

Clearly with a name like Mr Cork you were clearly dropped on your head as a child. Just when I thought I heard the dumbest thing today you opened your mouth.
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by MrCork: 9:30pm On Jul 05, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
spare me those your kiddies joke.

Stop insulting people with good intentions here. act your age so that 2 inches can be added to your height

..calm down son..who did I insult? ..when?...am in London. .u in Nigeria. ..how does that insult?...u homebase people mennnnnn! ! ((Shake my head twice )) undecided

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by emmyid(m): 9:30pm On Jul 05, 2018
Exwizard:
To get famous in Nigeria is very easy I swear, just spend some change on the poor....

The question is how many of this celebrities can offer same help without involving social media? I have a feeling he deliberately choose this boy simply because his pictures has already trend yesterday. There many more worst helpless poor around him am certain.

Your observation is rendered invalid, as that might be the boy third meal for that day alone.

To get famous in Nigeria is very easy I swear, just spend some change on the poor....

The question is how many of this celebrities can offer same help without involving social media? I have a feeling he deliberately choose this boy simply because his pictures has already trend yesterday. There many more worst helpless poor around him am certain.

Just shut up already. He is trying to inspire others to do same.
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by MrCork: 9:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
benfluleck:

Clearly with a name like Mr Cork you were clearly dropped on your head as a child. Just when I thought I heard the dumbest thing today you opened your mouth.

....Bro. .if u Google sheck yor name & it comes up with sensible meaning, ,I swaaar i will post u £12 cash to buy nice suit there in Nigeria! ! ((No ofeense )) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by aminusodiq(m): 9:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
chumakk:
There should be a law that resist poor Nigerians from having more than two children
who go make am?? she dah mumu wey hin peopl dey mary 5-6 wives na in go do am? so sad we found ourselves here
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by benfluleck: 9:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
MrCork:

....Bro. .if u Google sheck yor name & it comes up with sensible meaning, ,I swaaar i will post u £12 cash to buy nice suit there in Nigeria! ! ((No ofeense )) angry

Chineke shocked I am talking with a primary 6 student. I beg o please I am educated, pass your common entrance before you try and muster a reply before you infect me and this forum with your village English. Also for next time, they don't post money you pay it in return for goods and services. Thanks for the suit, Now watch me use it wipe my ass grin
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by maasoap(m): 9:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
[s]
Exwizard:

Your observation is rendered invalid, as that might be the boy third meal for that day alone.

To get famous in Nigeria is very easy swear, just spend some change on the poor....

[/s]

Who is complaining? You of course. Why didn't you just pick the boy up since you already said that the news had been trending since yesterday? Talk is cheap. He got to know the boy through social media, it's now a crime if updates are relayed through the same social media. Hypocrite.
Did you even bother to read the last part of his message?

he is one out of many and I can’t take all off the road alone so I urge you to help the ones you can when you see them
At least, you're good in criticising others for helping the poor. Ode osi.
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by CanineOfJackal: 9:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
MrCork:

..calm down son..who did I insult? ..when?...am in London. .u in Nigeria. ..how does that insult?...u homebase people mennnnnn! ! ((Shake my head twice )) undecided
You are just short and incorrigible.

Sorry if I was hard on you.

You are a cool guy
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by johnstar(m): 9:46pm On Jul 05, 2018
soberdrunk:
Someone that has been playing for 'HUNGER FC" for so long, they take you to a fastfood and all he could order was regular coke and 1 meatpie.......?? angry

Nd how are u sure he hasn’t eatn more dan dis

I hate dis country

Un too dey talk

Dm help person all weytn u see na food wey dm gv am

Ho me many ppl u don help for ur life??

Don’t judge
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by MrCork: 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
You are just short and incorrigible.

Sorry if I was hard on you.

You are a cool guy

...correction. Bro. .I have moiney (pounds)...u have naira (nada).. if u need moiney. .ask nicely! (No ofeense ) angry

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by MrCork: 9:50pm On Jul 05, 2018
benfluleck:

Chineke shocked I am talking with a primary 6 student. I beg o please I am educated, pass your common entrance before you try and muster a reply before you infect me and this forum with your village English. Also for next time, they don't post money you pay it in return for goods and services. Thanks for the suit, Now watch me use it wipe my ass grin

..sorry I forgot got..u homebase worship plantain seller.(no ofeense ) undecided

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by benfluleck: 9:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
MrCork:

..sorry I forgot got..u homebase worship plantain seller.(no ofeense ) undecided

grin Please, I think you should go and sleep don't worry tomorrow your teacher will teach you the alphabet all over again. Tell him to work on your spelling because you are an insult to the English language. (This is too easy and sad and I rather not want to waste my time. You sound like a midget and probably look like one too seeing you named yourself after a chicken)
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by MrCork: 10:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
benfluleck:

grin Please, I think you should go and sleep don't worry tomorrow your teacher will teach you the alphabet all over again. Tell him to work on your spelling because you are an insult to the English language. (This is too easy and sad and I rather not want to waste my time. You sound like a midget and probably look like one too seeing you named yourself after a chicken)

...sleep?..Bro do u no were pekam is?if u must not. .am on my way to the swimming pool right now before I enter a Jacuzzi and then I get massage from a Chinese woman. ..u want pictures of how we big boys move?.. ask nicely & I will sent it! (Real talk) smiley

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by benfluleck: 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2018
MrCork:

...sleep?..Bro do u no were pekam is?if u must not. .am on my way to the swimming pool right now before I enter a Jacuzzi and then I get massage from a Chinese woman. ..u want pictures of how we big boys move?.. ask nicely & I will sent it! (Real talk) smiley

Sorry bro I don't talk to virgins and it's Peckham wink
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by konkonbilo(m): 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2018
benfluleck:

you be jjc for this forum...if you know you know smiley
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by CanineOfJackal: 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2018
MrCork:

...correction. Bro. .I have moiney (pounds)...u have naira (nada).. if u need moiney. .ask nicely! (No ofeense ) angry
You need 2 inch of height not pounds
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by MrCork: 10:06pm On Jul 05, 2018
benfluleck:

Sorry bro I don't talk to virgins and it's Peckham wink

..did u Google sheck it?...son. .am a lover not a fighter. .I dont want to talk to u anymore.
U have a woman? ..bring her on please
smiley

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by MrCork: 10:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
You need 2 inch of height not pounds

..bro..let me show yor woman how big my dik package is and truss me..she will dumb yor raggamoffin broke azz ((true story )) smiley

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by benfluleck: 10:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
MrCork:

..did u Google sheck it?...son. .am a lover not a fighter. .I dont want to talk to u anymore.
U have a woman? ..bring her on please
smiley

Jog along kid come back when you and your gay lover @konkonbilo grow some pubic hair. For now, you can settle with sucking each other off.
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by ubox: 10:15pm On Jul 05, 2018
gypsey:
i tell u! Religion is the Biggest problem of Nigeria, Africa and the world, scrap Religion and the whole world will become a much better place
They'll be chaos as well
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by MrCork: 10:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
benfluleck:

Jog along kid come back when you and your gay lover @konkonbilo grow some pubic hair. For now, you can settle with sucking each other off.

...lol @ gay lover..is that a diss?..yor comeback is weak...anyways. ..son..I givvup...u win!! smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 05, 2018
Essonaku:

If ur heart is not good at helping people, DONT discourage others

Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by mechanics(m): 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2018
Nice one.
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
angry
HIGHESTPOPORI:
First time I am seeing you write I thought u were programmed to always post diff pics here

Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by nigeria005(m): 10:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
Fukafuka:
U need a new brain...we are all prasing d good @ u are here talking trash....mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#BBNaija : Bambam Shares No Makeup Pictures / Queen Okafor Shares Racy Pictures / Actress Uche Jombo Shares Underwear Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.