Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Nigerian Football Commentary! A Disgrace. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Football Commentary! A Disgrace. (1273 Views)

OPINION: Ese― A Tale Of Impunity; Sanusi―a Disgrace To Educated Monarchs / 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment / The Nigerian Police Is A Disgrace To The Highest Order. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Football Commentary! A Disgrace. by Roadblock: 4:38pm On Jun 09, 2010
Can somebody just tell Nigerians to stop running football commentaries if they dont know how.
It became unbearably annoying during Nigeria's friendly match against the Koreans as the Nigerian who ran the commentary along side the foreign commentator kept on with so much bias. He failed to leanr from his partner who is a world class commentator. Dont they know how to be neutral?
Or is it just me?
E tire me O!
Re: Nigerian Football Commentary! A Disgrace. by manmustwac(m): 5:29pm On Jun 09, 2010
i agree with you i remember onetime back in the days when nigerian under 20 were playing against an european team which i can't remember now. but The guy commentating the first half was canadian. At the start of the second half nigeria commentator took over and it was so dull and boring. I don't even think they were commentating from canada but from thier own NTA studio.

(1) (Reply)

Im Getting Another Hand Gun Next Week . / What Kind Of Friend Wants You To Visit Her But Doesn't Know Your Address? / Nigerian Truck Loaded With 65 Pulp Action Guns Intercepted At Aflao, Ghana!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.