Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Atheist Finds Refuge, Peace With Christ. Hallelujah! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Finds Refuge, Peace With Christ. Hallelujah! (2633 Views)

Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) / 2019 Hallelujah Challenge Set To Start On 4th Of February On Instagram Live / Lady Who Started 2017 As A Promiscuous Girl Finds Love In Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Finds Refuge, Peace With Christ. Hallelujah! by bloodofthelamb(m): 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Please read and share the repost above of THE ATHEIST TRAINING MANUEL and print it out to distribute to schools and churches.

Stay under the Holy Spirit brother.

Ok brother, I will. Remain shielded by the Spirit of Christ.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Finds Refuge, Peace With Christ. Hallelujah! by sonofthunder: 1:03pm On Jul 06, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Justin Haynes and Dezmond Boudreaux celebrate a new life in Christ. Boudreaux (right), a former atheist, converted to Christianity April 1 2018. He was baptized the following Sunday at Refuge Church in New Orleans, where Haynes serves as pastor.

Atheist Dezmond Boudreaux made it clear to Refuge Church Pastor Justin Haynes he wanted nothing to do with Christianity when the two met in January.

Bitter from past church experiences as a child, Boudreaux eventually became an atheist as a young adult and helped start a Marxist group in New Orleans he hoped would help silence Christianity.

However, Christian love displayed by Haynes and other members of the church caused a change of heart in Boudreaux, who on April 1 became the first new convert of Refuge Church

Surrounded by Haynes and about 15 others inside the New Orleans Healing Center auditorium April 8, Boudreaux plunged beneath the baptistery waters to publicly display his newfound faith.

“The group I was with hated churches and Christianity,” Boudreaux said. “Once I got into it, I realized there was no peace in what I was pursuing. That’s when I met Justin and found Christ.

The whole time I was searching for peace and truth, but could never find it,” he said. “Whenever I found Christ, that’s when I truly found what I was looking for.”

The baptism was affirmation for Haynes that his congregation’s labor was not in vain.

“It was awesome because we had shared the Gospel with so many people and he was the first one to accept,” Haynes said. “To have him come to Christ and be very sincere about it was a very encouraging thing. It was a person who was dead and came to life.”

Cc anas09, felixomor, sciencewatch, sonofthunder, Olaadegbu, muttleylaff, winner01
doctoralien, anas09, goodmuyis, bennyann, MsNGO40, malvisguy, scholar8200, temi4fash, ishilove, rekinomtla
my bad....

1 Like

Re: Atheist Finds Refuge, Peace With Christ. Hallelujah! by sonofthunder: 1:07pm On Jul 06, 2018
Cc: Petra1 , Donnie, shadeyinka

1 Like

Re: Atheist Finds Refuge, Peace With Christ. Hallelujah! by sonofthunder: 1:40pm On Jul 06, 2018
ScienceWatch:
You make a Very profound yet loving observation.

The Holy Gospels identify them as unripe fruit.
They are not ready for consumption. They must remain on their tree. They don't mind because they believe that they were once apes. Lol.

Matthew 9:17 Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved.

The bible tells us why thy can't receive the NEW WINE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Finds Refuge, Peace With Christ. Hallelujah! by hopefulLandlord: 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Shatap.

What about a person who claims to be a born again Christian but goes around scamming people with different usernames like 4evergod and damogul?

Who is more deranged?
lmao!
Re: Atheist Finds Refuge, Peace With Christ. Hallelujah! by Butterflyleo: 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2018
sonofthunder:

Matthew 9:17 Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved.

Very true.
Re: Atheist Finds Refuge, Peace With Christ. Hallelujah! by Butterflyleo: 3:32pm On Jul 06, 2018
Merciful and everlasting Father

1 Like

Re: Atheist Finds Refuge, Peace With Christ. Hallelujah! by ScienceWatch: 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2018
Butterflyleo:

True!

Here is the full list.

And all the points there are very true and totally mirror the atheists on nairaland.

Correct. This Atheists Training Manuel must be widely distributed.

Please remember to Cc Spartan117 He also makes valuable contributions.
Spartan117 go view the full SATANIC version of the Atheists Training Manuel here;

https://www.nairaland.com/4601231/atheist-finds-refuge-peace-christ#69128077

Re: Atheist Finds Refuge, Peace With Christ. Hallelujah! by ScienceWatch: 10:49pm On Jul 06, 2018
sonofthunder:

The bible tells us why they can't receive the NEW WINE
What a powerful post.
The words of the almighty Jesus is Spirit and Life. It our standard for the best life. Nothing in this world can compare with it. All of science is but a crippled runner next to the Jesus Christ.

On the other hand, the Words of Atheists are materialistic and death as is clearly evidenced from the highly destructive contents of The Atheists Training Manuel reposted by Butterflyleo here;

https://www.nairaland.com/4601231/atheist-finds-refuge-peace-christ#69128077
Re: Atheist Finds Refuge, Peace With Christ. Hallelujah! by budaatum: 3:53pm On Jul 07, 2018
Butterflyleo:

True!

Here is the full list.

And all the points there are very true and totally mirror the atheists on nairaland.

How dare you quote that list without proper references? Does it not have any? Are you exhibiting your dishonesty, or trying to protect the original poster of it?

Edit and repost appropriate references!!
Re: Atheist Finds Refuge, Peace With Christ. Hallelujah! by bennyann: 4:16pm On Jul 07, 2018
Butterflyleo:

True!

Here is the full list.

Was that really from budaatum? Point 16 & 27 caught my attention.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Finds Refuge, Peace With Christ. Hallelujah! by Butterflyleo: 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2018
bennyann:

Amazing right?

1 Like

Re: Atheist Finds Refuge, Peace With Christ. Hallelujah! by bennyann: 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Amazing right?
[size=8pt][/size]

Sooooooo amazing.
Re: Atheist Finds Refuge, Peace With Christ. Hallelujah! by budaatum: 6:14pm On Jul 07, 2018
bennyann:

Ask him for sources. Don't just believe him!
Re: Atheist Finds Refuge, Peace With Christ. Hallelujah! by Butterflyleo: 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2018
budaatum:

Ask him for sources. Don't just believe him!

What other source? If you got it from another source why not post it here.

I got it from you (even if it was as a third party) and I gave you credit for it. If you wish not to accept the credit then quote the original source you got it from that should be pretty easy right?

However, the message is explosive and very correct to the last letter.

Thanks for that piece (even if you were a second hand source)
Re: Atheist Finds Refuge, Peace With Christ. Hallelujah! by budaatum: 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2018
Butterflyleo:

What other source? If you got it from another source why not post it here.

I got it from you (even if it was as a third party) and I gave you credit for it. If you wish not to accept the credit then quote the original source you got it from that should be pretty easy right?

However, the message is explosive and very correct to the last letter.

Thanks for that piece (even if you were a second hand source)
Oh, the post stands as posted, and I stand by it. Just why wasn't I properly credited for it butter? Or is there no more a standard for crediting a person for their posts?
Re: Atheist Finds Refuge, Peace With Christ. Hallelujah! by Butterflyleo: 6:37pm On Jul 07, 2018
budaatum:

Oh, the post stands as posted, and I stand by it. Just why wasn't I properly credited for it butter? Or is there no more a standard for crediting a person for their posts?

Was your moniker not mentioned as the source? Was it not that mention that brought you here?
Re: Atheist Finds Refuge, Peace With Christ. Hallelujah! by budaatum: 6:56pm On Jul 07, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Was your moniker not mentioned as the source? Was it not that mention that brought you here?
No it wasn't, butter! I stumbled across it. But that's beside the point, and you very well know it.

You know the proper way to quote a person on here. I would appreciate it if you go back and edit accordingly.
Re: Atheist Finds Refuge, Peace With Christ. Hallelujah! by Butterflyleo: 7:05pm On Jul 07, 2018
budaatum:

No it wasn't, butter! I stumbled across it. But that's beside the point, and you very well know it.

You know the proper way to quote a person on here. I would appreciate it if you go back and edit accordingly.

Oh shush it. Whimpering like you need some accolades.

Go suck on a lollipop buda. Your moniker was mentioned and that's where it would end. If you need more, do it yourself.

Have a great weekend. Cheers mate!

1 Like

Re: Atheist Finds Refuge, Peace With Christ. Hallelujah! by budaatum: 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2018

Oh shush it. Whimpering like you need some accolades!
Accolades from you are toxic and detrimental. It still was a rather very good post.
Re: Atheist Finds Refuge, Peace With Christ. Hallelujah! by Butterflyleo: 6:15am On Jul 08, 2018
Let's give God all the praise
Re: Atheist Finds Refuge, Peace With Christ. Hallelujah! by Butterflyleo: 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
God says his peace is beyond what this world gives
Re: Atheist Finds Refuge, Peace With Christ. Hallelujah! by Butterflyleo: 4:48pm On Jul 09, 2018
sonofthunder:

That new wine deserves a new skin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Finds Refuge, Peace With Christ. Hallelujah! by petra1(m): 12:17am On Jul 14, 2018
sonofthunder:
Cc: Petra1 , Donnie, shadeyinka

Amen o. Atheism is not just a belief that theres no God but rather a denial of Gods existence as a rebellion against him over hurts, even though theres a witness of his existence within

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atheist Finds Refuge, Peace With Christ. Hallelujah! by donnie(m): 1:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
petra1:

Amen o. Atheism is not just a belief that theres no God but rather a denial of Gods existence as a rebellion against him over hurts, even though theres a witness of his existence within

And that's why the bible calls such people fools because they know He exists but choose to say otherwise. A foolish choice.
Re: Atheist Finds Refuge, Peace With Christ. Hallelujah! by budaatum: 3:25pm On Jul 14, 2018
donnie:

And that's why the bible calls such people fools because they know He exists but choose to say otherwise. A foolish choice.
Like being in denial, right? No wonder you despise your idea of "atheists". A "foolish choice" indeed! I'd despise such liars!

Atheists don't, "know He exists but choose to say otherwise"! Atheist don't make things up in their heads usually. They not perfect, being humans, but they check available evidence and make claims accordingly and tend to not make unverifiable claims bar when in error, mostly.

Atheists, know 'He' doesn't exist, and categorically say so! Isn't that a much more "foolish choice" than you imagined?
Re: Atheist Finds Refuge, Peace With Christ. Hallelujah! by Butterflyleo: 6:46am On Jul 15, 2018
God has done it again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!! I'm Fast Becoming An Atheist / Lessons From The Story Of Jephthah And Human Sacrifice. / I Am Tired Of Pastors Saying "Touch Your Neigbour And Say"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.