Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series (11132 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 8:24pm On Jun 21, 2010
Lol, pls who made John James cry?? Big baby!! Now you know how it feels. I can't wait to find out the whole gist, been laughing since someone told me he was crying and packing his bags. Loser!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by XFio(m): 9:59pm On Jun 21, 2010
maedan:

Lol, pls who made John James cry??

It was Josie. She said ,jokingly, that John-James had bad breath. I agree he is being a big baby and he's had a taste of his own medicene. If someone says you have bad breath do not cry about it! Get a toothbrush and some toothpaste and brush your teeth. Or better yet use mouthwash or mint. He can't take critism, if he cries about small things like that imagine how many tears would pour out of his if something more serious happened. He would cry a river!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 11:30pm On Jun 21, 2010
X Fio:

It was Josie. She said ,jokingly, that John-James had bad breath. I agree he is being a big baby and he's had a taste of his own medicene. If someone says you have bad breath do not cry about it! Get a toothbrush and some toothpaste and brush your teeth. Or better yet use mouthwash or mint. He can't take critism, if he cries about small things like that imagine how many tears would pour out of his if something more serious happened. He would cry a river!

LOL, thanks, just saw it on TV. She was teasing John James (while she was giggling with Govan) that which was smellier, his breath or his feet?? That was mean of her tho', u don't do that to a friend in front of EVERYONE. I dislike her for that, tho' I'm not a JJ fan, I felt sorry for him today. He felt rightly betrayed, and I like the way he slagged her about her face and her fat butt!! He IS a mean mofo!!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by saraj(f): 3:54pm On Jun 22, 2010
Did you see last nights highlights?
Why did Govan go and tell Shabby
about Ben? Govan is some little sneak.
The argument was funny though, Ben
was so flustered. He's so afraid of Shabby.

I was on Shabbys side . Ben is
trying to turn the house against her, for
rubbing her hands when JJ and Josie were
rowing. That dosen't mean anything. I would
be so angry too.

I guess its Ben and Shabby up for eviction
this week then anyway.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by saraj(f): 3:59pm On Jun 22, 2010
maedan:

I remember the first day she came in, she was so talkative and full of life. But now she seems like someone just recovering from a debilitating illness!! She will be in the house for a while, no one will nominate her, though they will start to, once they realise she is a big threat to the BB crown. Keeva (Caoimhe) is only as popular as Shabby makes her. For now she is someone's love interest and BB will make sure she stays around for the long haul, since no one else seems to be into eachother undecided.

She came in like Naomi Campbells younger sister.
Now you'd think that she is some homeless person
Big Brother picked off the street. I'm sure its because
Big Brother has her suitcase. I'm sure once she gets
it back we'll see her back in form.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2010
sara j:

She came in like Naomi Campbells younger sister.
Now you'd think that she is some homeless person
Big Brother picked off the street. I'm sure its because
Big Brother has her suitcase. I'm sure once she gets
it back we'll see her back in form.

Lol @ the comment, "Naomi Campbell's sister" grin grin. Unfortunately, I doubt that Iffy alias Ife Kuku would have anything remotely stylish in her portomanteau cheesy. You can tell she's intelligent, good-natured and naturally pretty, but nothing seems to suit her, maybe because of the way she carries herself. No poise or elegance at all. But I wouldn't think she was a homeless person, NOoooo grin.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 7:54pm On Jun 22, 2010
Up for eviction:

GOVAN tongue tongue tongue (OFF HE GOES!!! grin)
Ben (aaww, my BB James Bond, was getting to like him cheesy)
Dave (second time down, third time might be the charm and he'll be OUT!!)
Shabby. . . .but she won the challenge and so, swapped her name for. . .

MARIO!!
Former mole and former house fave (until he began to stick up too strongly for his man-crush Ben) is now the surprise fourth evictee. This week is hard to call, I tell you. Not making any predictions, but I want Govan to go, because he's a major stirrer!!!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by XFio(m): 8:33pm On Jun 24, 2010
It's between Ben and Dave, I think. But Govan might not be safe just yet,
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by saraj(f): 10:21pm On Jun 24, 2010
I thought Govan was the favourite to go.
Anyway haven't seen BB since Monday.
I'll have to catch up on Sky+ tomorrow.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 9:31pm On Jun 25, 2010
sara j:

I thought Govan was the favourite to go.
Anyway haven't seen BB since Monday.
I'll have to catch up on Sky+ tomorrow.

Caught up yet?? Lol. I think tonight is between Govan and Steve. I don't want Ben nor Mario to go, so I'm hoping they don't!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by XFio(m): 9:38pm On Jun 25, 2010
Who goes you decide? Lol, I think it's Govan or Ben. I don't like them.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 12:51am On Jun 26, 2010
X Fio:

Who goes you decide? Lol, I think it's Govan or Ben. I don't like them.

We were right wink. For once the public made the right choice. Govan has been a pain and the biggest stirrer of the season. Fell asleep during the show so I missed it all tongue. I'm happy to know the Go-Man is GONE grin grin grin grin.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2010
LOL!!!

Watching the live feed and laughing my head off at the BB dolls!! Gosh what does Iffy look like sad. A bald black doll! While Corin is the orange-skinned one and of course there's the one with the mono-brow grin. I wonder what Govan's doll would have looked like? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by XFio(m): 5:17pm On Jun 30, 2010
Love is in the air,  for John-James and Josie.
Josie told JJ that she loved him. Well not in words, in mime. kiss
Dave wins the nomination task and picks Kieva (I know that's not how to spell it) shocked
Now Shabby wants to leave. cheesy
That's what's going on in the BB house! wink
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 9:43pm On Jul 01, 2010
X Fio:

Love is in the air,  for John-James and Josie.

Don't know why that makes me go "eeeeeew". I just don't see the connection. It's more like a mother-son r/ship if you ask me tongue.

X Fio:

Dave wins the nomination task and picks Kieva (I know that's not how to spell it) shocked
Now Shabby wants to leave. cheesy
That's what's going on in the BB house! wink

Lol, thanks for filling us in! Shabby is officially a psycho but I think I like her, the issue with her hat was sooooo hilarious. Now that Keeva is up, there's talk that if one of them is voted off, the other would just leave as well. Shabby's idea, of course. What a sacrifice. Yeah, right.

I think if Shabby goes, the house will get pretty dull. She is a worthy bit of diversion. So that leaves Keeva/Sunshine.
The last time Dave picked someone, she was gone tongue. I think people are getting used to Sunshine and won't want to vote her out just yet.

So now what? This is a tough, tough choice. Shabby, Sunshine, Keeva. I don't want any of them to leave grin. Let's just see how it goes wink.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by bluespice(f): 4:48am On Jul 02, 2010
pls let sunshine leave, she's very annoying
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by saraj(f): 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2010
I think Caoimhe is a goner especially
after her reaction of Dave replacing her.
Seriously, what did she expect?
I would like Sunshine to go but I can't
see it happening.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2010
bluespice:

pls let sunshine leave, she's very annoying

LOL. She's a vegetarian, pls forgive her all her trespasses cheesy. Who else would we have to annoy the housemates??

@ sara j

I can't see any of them going grin. Ok, push comes to shove, maybe Keeva. She said it herself that she hasn't been a very interesting housemate.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by bluespice(f): 1:22am On Jul 03, 2010
abeg, vegetarian or not, she's just annoying jare, like her name's a mistake. Just the exact opposite of her xer. Josie should be called sunshine or that jordan look alike tongue
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by mohawkchic(f): 1:06am On Jul 05, 2010
~Chipsgate. . . .Hatgate. . . .Poolgate. . . .Just-bcoz-I-wont-let-your-weiner-in-my-bum-gate. . . .Argh!! I'm-going-to-Pull-my-hair-in-a-minute gate!! Oh Wait!! I dont have any hair!!

~SoOoo i caught up on all the episodes i've missed on Demand. . . .will watch todays update later!! Like Seriously!! Is it the lack of N00kie thats making some of them behave like kiddies high strung on sugar?  It's interesting seeing other sides of the HM8 "Supposed" personalities!!

~Josie i'm sick of seeing sucking her tumb like FFS!! what's that about? #Shawty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova'. . . .Cant make up her mind mind mind mind mind# . . . . . pick a bloke to handle with already!!

~Shabby i feel like slapping the hysterics out of. . .she's crating me last nerve!That chic is off her box or she upped her acting antics while i wasnt watching!!I dont find it entertaining at All!! I'd rather resort to watching foreign films w/o translation on mute than watch a grown arze chic throwing temper tantrums like she's on Nanny 991!!

~Mario!!I'm loving. . . . Nothing like a Gay man scorned!! He's killing Ben with "Sargasm". . . "Fake shirt for a fake person". . .Oh Lawdy! I had such a laff w/ their tiff! Looks like Ben needs Crush Management skills!

~I suppose Mr "I Dabble" Beaver Leaver is prolly walking on clouds since his stand-up thingy !!I'm loving his one liners/lies that just roll off his tongue but me think they'll soon be short-lived as I'm willing to  bet he's going to start thinking he's dog's boll0cks & let the sudden realisation "they might just like me" get to his head!! That will ultimately be his downfall & get him booted sooner than he can say "Innit"!!

~Keeva is soOoo lucky she stayed!! Pssf!! I wish Sunshine hadnt ballsed-up on "My-Profession/Knickers-showing" thingy!! Me nor likey Keeva much anyways. . .she's full of it!! Playing off "Am i giving the wrong signals to Shabby" then coming on to Shabby in ways the "Muff diver" herself havent even tried with her. . .

~Ife finally breaks out on her own. . . good on her! I read she cleaned the whole house while the rest of them lazy buggers slept? She's fast becoming Mario/Josie confidant. . . I'd love to see a fight between her/shabby/Keeva. . . .

~JJ!! Jeez!! He needs to STFU!! He's such a whinger! He'll defo be up this week!Him,Dave,Shabs . . . .

~I SoOooo want to see Ben squirm! I read on an online newspaper he'll have baked beans poured on him & when he does go to get a shower there'll be another shock for him!!Have you seen it already?
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by mohawkchic(f): 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2010
Shabby leaves Big Brother house

The 24-year-old squatter - who escaped eviction on Friday - snuck out via the Diary Room shortly after 3pm, leaving her unrequited love interest, Caoimhe, to sleep soundly on the bed as Mario stroked her hair.

Last night Shabby and Caoimhe asked Big Brother if they could to quit the show after a series of arguments among housemates and, after lengthy conversations with BB and her fellow housemates, Shabby has now left the house after 27 days.

The former child actress, who described herself as the "most unpopular housemate", and said she didn't want to continue being a "horrible" person, did not say goodbye to her housemates, leaving them unaware of her departure for some time after.

Big Brother informed the housemates about Shabby's departure shortly after 4pm, leaving them in a state of shock.

Caoimhe said nothing as she broke down in tears on Mario's lap and Josie went to comfort her with a hug. She told Caoimhe: "It's horrible when you grow so close to someone like that."

John James said he knew Shabby had "the guts" to walk out, but added: "I didn't expect it."

Eventually, Caoimhe gathered herself and announced she was going outside to smoke a cigarette.

Mario seemed to speak for a number of housemates when he said: "Do you know what sucks about that? None of us had the chance to say goodbye."

Shabby had requested to leave a number of times in the past weeks and made a pact with Caoimhe to leave together if one of them were evicted, but they both stayed when Sunshine was voted out on Friday.

Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by mohawkchic(f): 8:42pm On Jul 05, 2010
~I got me wish sooner than i hoped!! Ife Vs Keeva & Shabs. . .

~Why is BB on early anyways. . i was just flicking thro when i noticed it's on. . .who else is watching?
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 9:30pm On Jul 05, 2010
mohawkchic:

~I got  me wish sooner than i hoped!! Ife Vs Keeva & Shabs. . .

~Why is BB on early anyways. . i was just flicking thro when i noticed it's on. . .who else is watching?

I am, babes!!

Ok, good to have you back but don't you go disappearing again! What was THAT about?? LOL.

Shabby, Keeva & Iffy

When ever there are three friends (girls), you can bet that two of them will be much closer and one will always be the "outsider". To think that it was Iffy who told Keeva that Shabby fancied her, thus drawing the two girls closer, and before you knew it, Keeva and Shabby were getting tighter and suddenly it was a case of "three's a crowd".

The Case of the Cringe

OK, Iffy is the most awkward-looking of girls, I have always said how funny she looks. Then she decides to dance to a Tina Turner song. Shabby has always said mean things about Iffy behind her back, I have seen this tens of times. Tiny little barbs that would hurt Iffy if she ever heard it. And this time, she did. OK, not actually "heard", but as she danced, they made faces at her to show how embarrassed and cringing they were about her dancing.

Shabby said stuff like, "Nathan is laughing like what Iffy is doing is really funny". Shabby is a foolish bad-mouth, but Iffy over-reacted by yelling at them both. I'm disappointed in her. Even if you were in school and these were really the "Mean Girls", yelling and showing all your emotions is soooo common. Shabby is an a$$ for leaving, but she knows what she has been saying about Iffy - and she knows she will be up again for eviction. One more week of that and she'd have snapped. That's why she left: because she was leaving anyway, come Friday. What a Arrow.

This is a shocking week already, don't know what to expect any more. But I DID expect Keeva to leave with Shabby though. Friend indeed. Loser!!

LOL.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by mohawkchic(f): 12:44am On Jul 07, 2010
~Well H-e-l-l-o Cant promise i wont pull another disappearing act but you bet i'll be on here to b!itch about something when i'm on. . . .

~Ife needed some air time & badly. . .it was a case of her becoming one of the paintings on the wall had she not had the bust up w/ the girls so good on her! I dont think she over-reacted tho. .me think her reaction was due to a bunch of stuff bubbling up since she went solo & got to see a side of the girls she didnt like. . . .

~Keeva needs to take a hike already &  join Shabby's walk of shame! Walking around w/ a face like dropped pie gobbing her mouth off! Pssf! "No one cares" Blazay blazay I know if she wins the task she'll defo choose Nathan. . i wonder who JJ will choose tho

~I like that things kicked up a notch in the house. . .i expect another bust up between Keeva & Nathan! There's still enuff steam boiling in there for another go. . .

~The conspiracy/tactical voting is amusing to watch. . .Dave gets a breather this week,no doubt he'll be up next week along w/ Ben!

~Left to me,i want things to go t!ts up & have them at each others throat. . .that's when their true characters surface pronto!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 2:33am On Jul 09, 2010
Lol, ^^^^^, yes, Keeva picked Nathan! Funny how BB's new style of swapping is getting some people who would never have been up, to get evicted!!! It happened to Rachel, and now Nathan! I'm not saying Nathan is out, though I couldn't care less if either he or John James leaves. The only housemate that remotely interests me is Ben. The others are not worth the air time as far as I'm concerned!!!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by mohawkchic(f): 2:47am On Jul 09, 2010
~I agree Ben is just about the most entertaining to watch out of the lot right about now. . . if he gets booted,it will be a wrap for me on BB!

~Big "Brobot!"
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 3:16am On Jul 09, 2010
mohawkchic:

~I agree Ben is just about the most entertaining to watch out of the lot right about now. . . if he gets booted,it will be a wrap for me on BB!

~Big "Brobot!"

ROTF @ "Brobot grin grin. Have you seen the three new housemates?? One is a science/maths nerd, the other two are loud women!! They don't stand a chance against the established housemates cheesy. Saw it on the BB website.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 7:37pm On Jul 10, 2010
OK, new updates: Nathan the Monobrow Chef is gone, while John James escaped eviction. There's a great spoof Gaga-Beyonce video (Telephone) and guess who's playing Gaga?? grin grin grin. Our very own Sunshine Martyn tongue. And of course, Rachel played Beyonce tongue. Trust me, the video is cool - they both looked like the real thing.

I loved the Brobot week grin - the Man VS Machines tasks have been the funniest ever!! The new housemates are in, don't know if they're worth mentioning yet. More to the point tho', who's going to be doing the cooking now that the cordon bleu chef is gone?? LOL.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by saraj(f): 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2010
I agree that this save and replace task
is a great idea. I hope whoever wins it
this week chooses Steve.

I love John James. He has to win.
Ben is great too. He's always offending
people because of his views and his
Mario impression is great.

I think Ben, JJ and Caoimhe will all
be up for eviction this week.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2010
sara j:

I agree that this save and replace task
is a great idea. I hope whoever wins it
this week chooses Steve.

I love John James. He has to win.
Ben is great too. He's always offending
people because of his views and his
Mario impression is great.

I think Ben, JJ and Caoimhe will all
be up for eviction this week.

How can u love JJ LOL. I guess because of his handsome looks he gets away with a lot! I don't think he's hot at all, but he does have moments that make me like him. A little. But the way he talked to Rachel, Corin and even his friend Josie. He can be really vicious with his mouth. Nathan is too, and this cost him his place in the house. But JJ has escaped a lot of punishments for his crime - and I say once again, it's because pple think he's fit!!

To me, the indispensable housemates are: Ben, Dave, Josie, JJ, Steve, Corin. The house will not be the same if any of them leaves soon.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by bluespice(f): 9:17pm On Jul 11, 2010
[font=Arial ]i honestly dunno why i like corrinne, okay i know why, its fun listening to funny sounding british versions of bimbo-talk  tongue

i dont think JJ will win tho, maybe josie or someone
the new people are kinda ummmm. . . . . undecided
the nerd is plain annoying tho, i dont like him, he rubs me in all the wrong ways[/font]
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 9:34pm On Jul 11, 2010
bluespice:

[font=Arial ]i honestly dunno why i like corrinne, okay i know why, its fun listening to funny sounding british versions of bimbo-talk  tongue

i dont think JJ will win tho, maybe josie or someone
the new people are kinda ummmm. . . . . undecided
the nerd is plain annoying tho, i dont like him, he rubs me in all the wrong ways[/font]

LOL, I can not DESCRIBE how I feel about that nerd guy. I'm not saying as a person; I would never beef on anyone for their appearance or life interests. But I'm referring to him as a HOUSEMATE. Just why was he brought into the house?? And the other two girls are write-offs grin grin. BB picked them right the first time around; the crop of chicks that first came in: Rachel, Sunshine, Corin, Shabby, Ife, Josie, Caiomhe, were fantastic. I don't know just where to place the new arrivals, I truly don't!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Church Runs - Comedy Short Film From YET Films Ng By Nairalanders / G I Joe 2 Retaliation 2013 Free Movie Download And Its Reviews / Martin TV Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.