Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,627 members, 7,823,758 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series (11133 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by saraj(f): 6:05pm On Aug 14, 2010
@meadan
Its a double eviction next friday and John James is
the favourite to go next. If it was a vote to save
it would be different.
Its hard to know who will go other than John James.
although i have a bad feeling it will be Sam.
I hope its Dave though although the public love
him so thats not going to happen.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by saraj(f): 1:08am On Aug 16, 2010
That little sneak dave Oh My Goodness.
He is such a snake in the grass.
He is setting up Sams downfall.
Dave has been leeching off Sam
encouraging him to steal Corins
make up and now her weaves so
it will all kick off.
The final week and Dave is working overtime
to save himself by making other hms look bad.
He obviously wants Sam and Corin out next.

i'm watching live feed and Sam has officially
stolen Corins weaves and there will be 4
evicted on Friday.
Go figure
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 2:14am On Aug 19, 2010
Why is JohnJames such a childish pratt? I don't know what's been going down, will fill myself in, but watching the live feed now, he threatened to leave because a lot of people have been "yabbing" him over his crab eyes etc. Most of it is just baiting and wanting him to rise, which he could have just ignored. I saw how he insulted Corin by calling her fake the last time. Wearing make up, having a fake tan and boobs does not make one a fake person, but what do I know?? She's better than Katie Price in my OP. Anyway, JohnJ needs to grow up cos he's acting like an 8 y/o.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by saraj(f): 2:23am On Aug 19, 2010
@Meadan
Its only getting interesting now.
Pity it wasn't this good for the
last 10 weeks.

John James (I know you're going
to disagree with me) has to get
to the final.

I want Steve, Dave , JJ and Andrew
evicted on Friday.
Sam to win, Corin 2nd, John James 3rd
Mario 4th Josie 5th
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by saraj(f): 2:26am On Aug 19, 2010
By the way the housemates going
into Ultimate Big Brother

Brian Dowling
Alex Sibley
Michelle Bass
Nadia Almada
Makosi Musambasi
Nikki Grahme
Aisleigne Horgan Wallace
Pete Bennett
Brian Belo
Charley Uchea
Mikey Hughes
Marcus Akin
Siavash Sabbaghpour
BB11 Winner
Chantelle Houghton
Sam Preston
Pete Burns
John Mc Cirrick
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 10:28pm On Aug 20, 2010
Lol, @ sara j, Andrew is in the final!! Who would have thought??  Remember how we laughed at him when he came in?? Lol, he's won his place in the final with his singing, dancing and nerdy unsexy ways grin.

Steve is out, he's lucky to last till now undecided grin. My final four will be Josie (I hope she gets last place on the final night) Andrew, Corin, and winner will be. . . Sam!!!! Lol, I think he deserves to win and do some upsetting in the Ultimate Big Brother!!!!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by mohawkchic(f): 10:51pm On Aug 20, 2010
~Yoou Hoo!

~Aaaw I'm soOooo not Buzzing Corin's left! I'm gutted for her! Wud have loved to see her in the final!

~Phuleeze Davina call John James name to go out! That's the only reason i tuned in!!

~What wa sthe fuss all about Nathan? Someone fill me in?

~Happy for Mario. . he will not win but getting to the final must be something!

~Andrew making it to the final was a

~It will be a slap in the face for Josie if Sam won!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 11:06pm On Aug 20, 2010
@mohawkchic, hi ya grin grin!!!

Lol, well Sam is out; I guess they wanted a hot eviction night tonight, so all the big shots are out. But I'm totally happy JJ is staying kiss. For once, I love being wrong - cos I was so sure he was leaving tonight!!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by mohawkchic(f): 11:10pm On Aug 20, 2010
~ Hey You

~Feck Me!! What the Hell!! BB has just about flipped my lid!! Sam's out!! Other than Ben's One liners,Sam made watching BB fun again!

~Bet You're elated Maedan JJ made it to the Final. . .your boy rode thro on his good looks! Has he been doing much to secure a place in the finals otherwise?

~How did Dave turn around his previous Boo's? Glory Glory!!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by mohawkchic(f): 11:20pm On Aug 20, 2010

~John James Out!! Yipee!!

~Still gobsmacked Dave made it in the final !! Rather him than JJames!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by saraj(f): 2:32am On Aug 21, 2010
Oh my God I cannot believe Dave
escaped a quadruple eviction. I
am seething angry Sneaky little prick.
His head is probably exploding
with smugness right now.

Well I think the wrong people were
evicted bar Steve,
however if it was a vote to save not
evict the result would have been opposite
withiout a doubt. However I still can't get my
head around Dave kept in  over Corin especially.

Corin, Sam and John James were the most
argumentative all week so of course clueless
voters were going to evict them.
The only reason Andrew and JJ escaped eviction
was because they're almost invisible.

Its a joke, a total joke.  Its a one horse race now.
The other 4 are just there as props for Josie
until the final and she wins it.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by mohawkchic(f): 2:40am On Aug 21, 2010
~Tell me about it @ Dave! Got to say tho, I like that he hasn't pretended he doesnt want to win it unlike the others!

~I'm still clueless about the whole "He siad" thingy betwenn Nathan & JJ that had to be resolved w/ a phonecall! Who said what about Nathan? Didnt watch thursday's update?
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by saraj(f): 5:10am On Aug 21, 2010
@Mohawkchick

John James had a task this week where
he had to choose between Rachel(Beyonce)
giving him a massage or to give Rachel 2 a
massage.
He chose Rachel 1. They had a few words and
he insulted her a bit (the only thing she would pass
up on is sex for money or something like that)
Then Corin had a date with Nathan as part of her
task and he told Corin that he was going out with
Rachel and that he was very angry with John
James for upsetting Rachel and that security will
be needed at the wrap party. Corin then told
John James about what Nathan said.
John James got worried and wanted to leave unless
he could speak to nathan  to sort it out, so
Big Brother sorted out a phone call and it was kind
of sorted.
Very silly stuff really.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 9:57am On Aug 21, 2010
@mohawkchic, @saraj, isn't it totally weird that the "underdogs" are the ones left in the house? The big ones: Corin, Steve, JohnJames, Sam are out. This last week was hectic, true; even I don't get ALL that went on, with Corin's stolen make up, JohnJames v Rachel1 v Nathan, and all else that went down. I just don't want Josie to win; don't know why but I think she got it all too easy from day one. PS: JJ looked hawt last nyt grin. I hope he hits it big when he's out - he's got the right attitude!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by mohawkchic(f): 8:30pm On Aug 21, 2010
sara j:

@Mohawkchick

John James had a task this week where
he had to choose between Rachel(Beyonce)
giving him a massage or to give Rachel 2 a
massage.
He chose Rachel 1. They had a few words and
he insulted her a bit (the only thing she would pass
up on is sex for money or something like that)
Then Corin had a date with Nathan as part of her
task and he told Corin that he was going out with
Rachel and that he was very angry with John
James for upsetting Rachel and that security will
be needed at the wrap party. Corin then told
John James about what Nathan said.
[b]John James got worried and wanted to leave [/b]unless
he could speak to nathan  to sort it out, so
Big Brother sorted out a phone call and it was kind
of sorted.
Very silly stuff really.

~Pssf! Good thing he was given the heave-ho last night! He's one to talk! Still bullying Racheal for things he'll be doing in a week?!  "I'll give Josie any money made from selling stories" Yeah right! I've been meaning to bang on about this supposed "Rich" tag Josie has been going on about!

~"John James says  he cant wait to buy me designer clothes"  "John James bought his ex a $10.000 car" The way he was getting paranoid w/ nomination theories i wud have thought he needed the money badly! He so wanted to win! The look on his face when no one nominated him for the free pass & when Josie was selected! Classic!

~Racheal & Nathan an item! Hmm! Everyone seems to be milking it for all its worth! I read on the BB website Ben was sent back in cuffed to Mario? There was also something about him meeting the families of the other HM8's. Has this been shown already?

~BTW Thanks for clarifying the whole Nathan/JJames thingy
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by mohawkchic(f): 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2010
maedan:

@mohawkchic, @saraj, isn't it totally weird that the "underdogs" are the ones left in the house? The big ones: Corin, Steve, JohnJames, Sam are out. This last week was hectic, true; even I don't get ALL that went on, with Corin's stolen make up, JohnJames v Rachel1 v Nathan, and all else that went down. I just don't want Josie to win; don't know why but I think she got it all too easy from day one. PS: JJ looked hawt last nyt grin. I hope he hits it big when he's out - he's got the right attitude!

~Isnt it just!!

~I dont want Josie to win either! Too bad it's not up to just you & me! She'll defo be laffing all the way to the Bank! The winnings,The offers from selling their stories! "whatever that is" . . . I hope she takes a Personal trainer,whip herself into shape,get some liposuction done & have the fat transferred to JJames chicken legs. . he walks like he needs some muscle fat to stand on!

~On JJ looking Hawt,Go take a cold shower! You've only got a few more dayz eyeing JJ on telly!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by saraj(f): 3:07am On Aug 22, 2010
@MOHAWKCHICK
Yeah it was shown during the week on HLs

@Meadan

I totally agree with you about Josie. She has
had it easy and I'm sure Big Brother have pulled
out the stops for her to win from day 1.
She gets great edits even though shes not exactly
a saint or better than the others.
The reason they had a quadruple eviction and not
a vote to save is because they wanted all of Josies
competition out. angry

What about Dave? He has had Big Brother favouring him
also. I don't think there has been a housemate in
Big Brother history that is a blatant slowpoke and survived
8 evictions and then Dave came along.
It wouldn't suprise me if he was the shock winner tbh.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 6:12pm On Aug 23, 2010
Lol @ mohawkchic, where JJ goes I will follow cheesy - so even after BB11, I'll defo be watching out for the ultimate pretty boy of the seasontongue.

As for JohnJames, he deserves his fall from glory. He survived numerous nominations; he knew he was popular but he got too cocky at the end. Did you watch when he was rude to Rachel, and even Corin? That was out of order! He'll be hopping back to Aussieland with his tail btwn those toothpick legs tongue.

@ sara j, I agree that Josie seems favoured by the powers that be @ BB, I wonder why. Maybe bc she helped the series get popular with the public due to her vivacious attitude. But mohawkchic is right: she's too fat and she'll hate herself when she comes out! What a cow, outside the protective walls of BB house, she won't be *all that*.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 12:01am On Aug 24, 2010
Wow, watching the *special* day on highlights, everyone looked transformed (tho' Mario is still creepy). Lol, Simon Webb from Blue looked so **fit**!! Now I know why they never selected a hot black dude for a housemate, he'd have floored the house! Even Josie (the slag tongue) was tripping, lol. Nice "perfect" day all round. The atmosphere is just mellow w/o JohnJames, u noticed??
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by mohawkchic(f): 12:08am On Aug 24, 2010
~You is proper fixated on JJ!

~I'm like 3 updates behind! Haven't watched BB since friday's eviction.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 8:42pm On Aug 24, 2010
Please please tell me I'm not the only one watching live?? The boos for all the former housemates (except JohnJames and Corin) were appalling!! I love Ify's hair though, I wish she had done something like this before she went in to BB. Anyway, too late for regrets now. Looks like JohnJames likes displaying those ostrich legs of his tongue. My darling Rachel 1 looked hawt, Rachel 2 wasn't bad either. Andrew is out as we speak, I don't know what place JJ will come but I hope he comes third at least!! Can you imagine Mario still in there?? I keep wondering if he isn't just a BB plant and was never really a housemate tongue. I guess it's soooooooooooo obvious that Josie will win lipsrsealed grin. Anyway, off I go to Sam Pepper's twitter page and join the other 40,000 followers grin grin grin.

mohawkchic:

~You is proper fixated on JJ!

~I'm like 3 updates behind! Haven't watched BB since friday's eviction.

Lol, there is something about him, I dunno. The definition of "cool". Such a lad kiss grin.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by chamotex(m): 8:55pm On Aug 24, 2010
sara j:

By the way the housemates going
into Ultimate Big Brother

Brian Dowling
Alex Sibley
Michelle Bass
Nadia Almada
Makosi Musambasi
Nikki Grahme
Aisleigne Horgan Wallace
Pete Bennett
Brian Belo
Charley Uchea
Mikey Hughes
Marcus Akin
Siavash Sabbaghpour
BB11 Winner
Chantelle Houghton
Sam Preston
Pete Burns
John Mc Cirrick

Ewwww
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by saraj(f): 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2010
Josie won. Big surprise!!!
Even the ex housemates looked
annoyed about the farce.
Sam Pepper is the real winner.
Lets see who'll join her. I hope Brian
Dowling is to make up for this crap.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 10:19pm On Aug 24, 2010
sara j:

Josie won. Big surprise!!!
Even the ex housemates looked
annoyed about the farce.
Sam Pepper is the real winner.
Lets see who'll join her. I hope Brian
Dowling is to make up for this crap.

Lol, Josie has been totally trending on twitter for hours, ever since she won by a landslide (77.5%). I'm not a fan but I can see how she won the public over with her barn-girl ways tongue. Hope she loses weight now that she's back in the house, she needs it abeg!! Just seen Nadia go in, what a tip. Loving her heels though. This is soooo creepy, so we'll be stuck on BB for another three months?? I think I want my life back. Unless they put JJ back in or a close clone of him, then I've got better things to do undecided grin tongue.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by denzel2009: 10:25pm On Aug 24, 2010
Nice twins Makosi.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by funkybaby(f): 11:52pm On Aug 24, 2010
whats coolio doing there

and his hairdo
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by saraj(f): 12:41am On Aug 25, 2010
Did you all see the size of Makosis'
Boobies.
All I can say is WOW!!!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 6:44am On Aug 25, 2010
@ sara j, IMO Makosi is the only one I could bear watching in this fiasco. When Coolio came in, I knew this was going to be a weird show. I have a very short attention span, and BB11 somehow got me hooked till the end. Don't know about these guys, but I bet I'll be sick of them in a week. I'm curious about Dowling and that Nick guy, but that's it.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 25, 2010
I'll start watching big brother again now that Makosi is in.

Damn, i miss those twins!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 7:07pm On Aug 26, 2010
HAHAHAHAHHA

BREAKING NEWS!!!!

JOSIE HAS SKIPPED THE HOUSE!

I always knew she was a coward!! Now faced with some real competition, as in hard-hearted folks and freaks cheesy, babe ran for her life!! "I'm not a celebrity, I'm just a normal person bla bla". LOL!!! She thought she was facing pple like Caimhoe and Shabby and Corin. The characters in UBB are as big and bigger than her, and she can't cope. I bet if it was Corin or Mario, they would have stayed!!

Or maybe she was truly feeling claustrophobic like she said, because she's been locked up for months and now she was bombarded by strangers in "her" house grin. I'm sure Makosi scared her and many of the others freaked her out grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

I'm so happy it's proven that Josie is such a loser tongue!!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by funkybaby(f): 8:10pm On Aug 26, 2010
lmao @ maedan grin grin grin

you cant blame her

after winning 100grand, what is she looking for again?

this is the best time for her to cash in on all the interview deals, etc. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Church Runs - Comedy Short Film From YET Films Ng By Nairalanders / G I Joe 2 Retaliation 2013 Free Movie Download And Its Reviews / Day Break Season 2: Who Has Watched It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.