Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. (59105 Views)

Nigerian Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested By Police In Italy. See Photos / Norsemen Confraternity Members On The Streets Of Okrika In Rivers. Photos / Norsemen Confraternity Members Protest In Support Of SARS In Cross River. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by DonPikko: 10:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
JixNation:
Get them arrested when they cause nuisance.
them go cause nuisance for sure na
Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Shaev7(m): 10:47pm On Jul 05, 2018
Oh happy day, oh my , you are rugged o.
Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Joefirst(m): 10:47pm On Jul 05, 2018
a modern day human being shouldn't engage in cultism. it is primitive, it reeks the state of nature.

but today, even youths who are not cultist glorify those who belong. I pray God will turn the heart of our youth away from violence.

there Is no difference between a cultist and a Boko Haram jihadist. they are both terrorist.

shun cultism
embrace the culture of peace.
then, we can grow together as a nation. Don't be the cog in the wheel of societal progress.

shun cultism

12 Likes

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 05, 2018
DonPikko:
them go cause nuisance for sure na

Anyone that violates the rule of the nation should be apprehended I beg. I hate violence.

Where you dey that day?
Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
Who founded Aiye and pirates?

Dem Soyinka and 6 others ( Migty Seven ) founded Pirate in University of Ibadan then. Their motive was to fight for human right ''especially the Black's race'' and they did this with good intentions. Before story change

Aye was believe to have escalated from the appatied struggle in S.Africa in 1977. The Freedom Figters seeks assylum in Nigeria.

Browse for more Sir

2 Likes

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by SirBunky85(m): 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2018
MrGoogle88:

Keep dreaming. grin They don’t allow peasants Into to the gathering of kings.
don't mind dat jonsing jonser
Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by mkoabiola: 10:51pm On Jul 05, 2018
Korofo
Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2018
kennisman:
I'm thinking of which one to join but I don't want to join dirty group sha o.

pls wch one shld I go for?

The herdsmen fraternity will certainly fit you.

or Beta still Bokoharam

10 Likes

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Amarabae(f): 10:57pm On Jul 05, 2018
Kylekent59:

don't tell me you haven't heard of female cultist.

which one do you belong; amazon ladies,black bra, black cat, pinky ladies,daughters of jezibel, effretanity, bloody pants, red pussy, the blue pings, Bob ladies, shadow legs, and so on.

so which of them? grin
I de Oriaku ladies grin grin

6 Likes

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by mickeyenglish(m): 10:58pm On Jul 05, 2018
Amarabae:

I need to meet you and counsel you.
You are lost.
It's a pity

You better leave these lost souls. Most are still very young. Probably in their very early 20s. Some haven't even clocked 20. Don't let the motherless vessels of agony spoil your mood. Every society must have its own failures and these ones are just part of the unfortunate statistics that made up the failures in Nigeria.

Post No Bill

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Donspicey: 10:58pm On Jul 05, 2018
7 is a number,,,if u knw u knw,,#shun cultism
Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by PVision2020(m): 11:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
We JewMen go dey available on NL to see the graphic pics and to type our RIP (rot in pieces). we have no fvck to give. e no go better for any police wey interfere for their match.
You guys are doing a great job reducing our overbloated population of Lazy Nigerian youth.

I beg fellow JewMen gather make we take selfie.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by SirBunky85(m): 11:05pm On Jul 05, 2018
Amarabae:
I need to meet you and counsel you. You are lost. It's a pity
did u study Guidance&Counseling? counsel ko,council ni

2 Likes

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by mandate12: 11:06pm On Jul 05, 2018
SacredMustang:
Muslim brotherhood is stronger... because they've killed more people and cause disaster all round the world.

Lol..
Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by newbie2018: 11:08pm On Jul 05, 2018
God has being faithful in my life plus my upbringing especially when it comes to friends have never departed me.

I have lived and dined amoungs cultists, in a house of 14 boys I was the only Jew as they say and surprisingly I have never be oppressed or influenced into join either of the cult groups. sometimes they tell me "my guy all this thing na rubbish, some tell me they regret joining and should not be deceived. of course I am not deceived becUse I pity the life they live, a life of living on the edge, a life death could come visiting anytime because they have taken a life too before.

personally I don't have a problem with them because every aboki to e kettle... I only wish there would channel this energy and evil into fixing the country Nigeria, into stopping the Fulani herdsmen, into confronting the government, into shapening the country.

but no they will not because they can only dwell in anarchy and chaos so on that note Nigeria can never be great, to make matters worse they are taking their cultism overseas... it's unending.

I just pity cultists... I live a free life afraid of no one but them they live on the alert, always panicking, always uneasy.

God save us all

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes / Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree / Teenage Girl Found Dead In Lagos Brothel With 3 Used Condoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.