Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be (131118 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries / Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by amacastel: 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2018
brodalikeme:
All these Christ Embassy brothers, una fall hand, una just allow the biggest fish for water slips through una hand enter one Ghanaian guy hand. Y’all should hide your faces!!!
As in Ehe, well am not surprised nigerian men are allergic to successful women either through birth or hardwork they prefer students and jobless women so she won't question their kukere movt

2 Likes

Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by brodalikeme(m): 3:06pm On Jul 08, 2018
sunisonflex29:
forgive us bro.she was my crush that time .don't worry, we naija boys, one of us will marry the second gyal.

You guys better do that. If e hard una make una form consortium and support one brother to achieve this task grin
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Almunjid(m): 3:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
C pastor pikin dey wear transparent cloth, r lap dey show. After, dem go dey claim say na dem holy pass.
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by brodalikeme(m): 3:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
sunisonflex29:
forgive us bro.she was my crush that time .don't worry, we naija boys, one of us will marry the second gyal.

I for gree dis yr talk Oo but given the example already set by Pst Chris is marrying Anita, a multi-racial lady, you guys should have acted likewise
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by brodalikeme(m): 3:11pm On Jul 08, 2018
Bishop:

She must to slip nau...don't you see how these pastors fence thier children from the parishioners. .you think it's easy.

you have to go to the abroad to do the hooking up before it can work.

The guy men for the church for form consortium na embarassed
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by romeorailss: 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
May u not wear d garment of divorce like ur parents. I don't see any christian aura in d appearances though.. Its just another circular marriage to me.

Circular or secular ? cheesy
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by brodalikeme(m): 3:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
victorian:

No mind them. They are waiting for her to woo them and ask any of them out.. Lol

As in eh, she go don give plenty of them green light but I’m sure their liver was failing them.
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Biggybambam2: 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2018
Who wants to be a millionaire?

Look for a very successful pastor's daughter grin grin grin
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by brodalikeme(m): 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2018
Sijo01:

Nor mind them. Na how to fry hair, imitate their pastor them sabi.

They will be in their closet biting their finger nails in regret now. Nothing hurts like missing out on a pretty gal.
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by InansBobo(m): 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2018
stankezzy:
many foolish people walking around , you are soo foolish that u don't even know that the parents have reconciled , it is only that the demonic media refuse to public size it , they are always looking for negative things to say but will never talk about good ones
I'd not have loved to reply you but I just have to so that you don't misinterpret other people's English. What's wrong in what I said. Wishing her a happy married life? or Or Praying that her marriage should work out(and if by any stance it won't, then let it not happen - because it is better to have a failed relationship than to have a failed marriage.

I have nothing to do with the marriage of her parents because that's not what will measure the success of her marriage.

As for you saying Pastor Chris wife is back, I don't think it's true because she is not being featured in their church services as she was (even a pastor in the church hitherto) but I don't have anything with that
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by sunisonflex29(m): 3:33pm On Jul 08, 2018
brodalikeme:

I for gree dis yr talk Oo but given the example already set by Pst Chris is marrying Anita, a multi-racial lady, you guys should have acted likewise
anita's dad is from edo
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by costandi(m): 3:34pm On Jul 08, 2018
gidjah:
this is not just about the heart sir,a daughter of a highly honoured MOG world wide dressed lik that and even more getting married to some secular guys in the business industry !eeww!,thats really absured o,where are d christian ethics their parents claim to be pushing through the Altar na?,this shows the man and his congregation have missed it big time.The way and manner our people in Christ embassy dress is quite questionable ,I really am nevrr comfortable with such dress sense.our penticostal minister s really need to wake up transform the mind set of their followers o.looking at the dress style of that young man ,one need not be told that na modern nominal young man with little regards for spiritual matters.
I was going to ask where you drew your inferences for making the bolded statement came from until I read till the end, only to realize how dysfunctional your sense of reasoning is. What the heck is 'secular guy in the business industry'? No, she should have married Angel Gabriel, cos only him is befitting of a 'highly honoured MOG worldwide'. Just to help you out of your folly, assuming that your thwarted mind would be submissive to learn; If you look at the pictures void of the poverty inflicted, judgemental and self righteous mindset that most so-called Nigerian Christians have, all you would see are, beautiful, fashionable and decently dressed young people who's dressings show no from of amorality or indecency. And please, the only criteria that the husband to the daughter of a 'highly honoured MOG worldwide' must meet is that he should be a CHRISTIAN, nothing more. The phrase, 'Secular guy in the business industry' is void of any serious meaning cos, God isn't against business or business people. All God wants is a person who would worship him in spirit and in truth.

1 Like

Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by sunisonflex29(m): 3:36pm On Jul 08, 2018
brodalikeme:

You guys better do that. If e hard una make una form consortium and support one brother to achieve this task grin
noted.by fire by force..we won't fail you.bfr ghanaians will start trolling.if u kw, u kw.
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Swanzi(m): 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2018
Biggybambam2:

Drug addict

See Painment grin
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by brodalikeme(m): 3:39pm On Jul 08, 2018
sunisonflex29:
anita's dad is from edo
I know him Mr John, great man, former MD of NDIC, his wife (Anita’s mum) is Swedish I think.
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by sunisonflex29(m): 3:57pm On Jul 08, 2018
brodalikeme:

I know him Mr John, great man, former MD of NDIC, his wife (Anita’s mum) is Swedish I think.
correct.bros, I tell u this, ghanaians will troll us on Oct 6th oo...
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by sexyanyabubakar(f): 5:15pm On Jul 08, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

It goes beyond good looks and money. He maybe good with words and very strong and skillful in bed. A woman will always have a special place for any man who is able to make he reach orgasms. A lot of guys can't make a woman cum.

Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by lielbree: 5:41pm On Jul 08, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
May u not wear d garment of divorce like ur parents. I don't see any christian aura in d appearances though.. Its just another circular marriage to me.
Christian aura means different things to different people. Stop tearing down Christianity by being judgmental.
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by gidjah(m): 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2018
costandi:
I was going to ask where you drew your inferences for making the bolded statement came from until I read till the end, only to realize how dysfunctional your sense of reasoning is. What the heck is 'secular guy in the business industry'? No, she should have married Angel Gabriel, cos only him is befitting of a 'highly honoured MOG worldwide'. Just to help you out of your folly, assuming that your thwarted mind would be submissive to learn; If you look at the pictures void of the poverty inflicted, judgemental and self righteous mindset that most so-called Nigerian Christians have, all you would see are, beautiful, fashionable and decently dressed young people who's dressings show no from of amorality or indecency. And please, the only criteria that the husband to the daughter of a 'highly honoured MOG worldwide' must meet is that he should be a CHRISTIAN, nothing more. The phrase, 'Secular guy in the business industry' is void of any serious meaning cos, God isn't against business or business people. All God wants is a person who would worship him in spirit and in truth.
i wanted to throw it back at you raw in relation. To your flowing reaction over the matter On ground but i just realized You might not be a true serving Christian or not even a christian At all.
go look up the book of act and check out the undiluted definition Of the term' been a Christian 'then come back to me with a heart void of earthly Lewdness may be i shall then be able to trade words with u in total honesty.many of us don live for Oyibo man land before Too,and understand how religion. Is been Played up there so wake up oga
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Deltatoto: 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

It goes beyond good looks and money. He maybe good with words and very strong and skillful in bed. A woman will always have a special place for any man who is able to make he reach orgasms. A lot of guys can't make a woman cum.
i dey last well na bros.i dey off women
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Greatzeus(m): 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2018
Shukran:
Question? Is it only one jacket he has? Just asking no hard feelings!!!
I just scrolled up to check it,no lying,he bought this particular jacket for this pre wedding pics,no denying it
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Mrkarlz(m): 6:48pm On Jul 08, 2018
brodalikeme:
All these Christ Embassy brothers, una fall hand, una just allow the biggest fish for water slips through una hand enter one Ghanaian guy hand. Y’all should hide your faces!!!
the guy

the guy is a Christ embassy... his father and mother are pastors in Christ embassy.... so he is a family member ...also some members may not have access to the girl because she is in the UK
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
So pastor daughter wnt 2 fork.
Instead 4 her 2 save haself for God

grin grin grin You dey mad I swear grin grin grin grin
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
So pastor daughter wnt 2 fork.
Instead 4 her 2 save haself for God

grin grin grin You dey mad I swear grin grin grin grin

I am pretty sure that girl ain't no v
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Bobola07(m): 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

You meant secular?
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by victorian(f): 7:25pm On Jul 08, 2018
brodalikeme:

As in eh, she go don give plenty of them green light but I’m sure their liver was failing them.

Of course nah but the men will be forming and be boning face like , what I don't even understand. Am glad a bold guy, more handsome and I bet more romantic guy, swept her off her feet.
The good guys in Nigeria, their liver dey always dey fail them, when it's comes to women.
That's why bad guys end up marrying the good women, while the good guys wallow in self pity.

1 Like

Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by victorian(f): 7:29pm On Jul 08, 2018
amacastel:

As in Ehe, well am not surprised nigerian men are allergic to successful women either through birth or hardwork they prefer students and jobless women so she won't question their kukere movt

You can say that again.
Only very few, I mean extremely few Nigerian men marry successful working women. While men from other countries marry our successful women.
The students and jobless women they dally with and marry, makes them rant online, all Nigerian women are gold diggers. And I will be like really?

1 Like

Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by donnie(m): 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2018
asuustrike2009:

You are right about her dressing but am sure many will quote you by saying it is the heart that matters.

You and your friend have already used your eyes to UnCloth the poor girl. Continue.
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by donnie(m): 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2018
gidjah:
this is not just about the heart sir,a daughter of a highly honoured MOG world wide dressed lik that and even more getting married to some secular guys in the business industry!eeww!,thats really absured o,where are d christian ethics their parents claim to be pushing through the Altar na?,this shows the man and his congregation have missed it big time.The way and manner our people in Christ embassy dress is quite questionable ,I really am nevrr comfortable with such dress sense.our penticostal minister s really need to wake up transform the mind set of their followers o.looking at the dress style of that young man ,one need not be told that na modern nominal young man with little regards for spiritual matters.

So because he has a circular business he is now called a "circular guy". If I recall well, that guy is one of the leaders of the Global Youth Leaders Forum (GYLF) of Christ Embassy...Probably where they met.

Abeg buba and gele girls still full your church. Biko face front
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by 400billionman: 10:23pm On Jul 08, 2018
brodalikeme:
This is why most marriages don't last anymore Instead of marrying for love Nigerians now marry for money and status Your comment attracted over 400 likes from 400 hungry Nigerians In order

1 Like

Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by nigeria005(m): 10:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
bad sharp nigga

my guy don catch cool legit grin grin
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 08, 2018
donnie:

You and your friend have already used your eyes to UnCloth the poor girl. Continue.
She lady is a shinning light hence she was lead by example

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) / Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos / Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.