Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,367 members, 7,957,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:49 AM

Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be (132031 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries / Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by costandi(m): 11:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
gidjah:
i wanted to throw it back at you raw in relation. To your flowing reaction over the matter On ground but i just realized You might not be a true serving Christian or not even a christian At all.
go look up the book of act and check out the undiluted definition Of the term' been a Christian 'then come back to me with a heart void of earthly Lewdness may be i shall then be able to trade words with u in total honesty.many of us don live for Oyibo man land before Too,and understand how religion. Is been Played up there so wake up oga
You replied as expected.
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Tuns20(m): 11:24pm On Jul 08, 2018
brodalikeme:
All these Christ Embassy brothers, una fall hand, una just allow the biggest fish for water slips through una hand enter one Ghanaian guy hand. Y’all should hide your faces!!!
I'm telling u bro..i concur with this observation
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Adanne9110(f): 12:10am On Jul 09, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Are dressing is bad. Even if she is not a pastor's daughter, she ought not to dress that way. There are good dresses to put on not this exposing her body

plug out your eyes and wash with hipo,,,what she is putting on is a chord lace with a linen that matches her skin color,,,oyugu,,akpali,,,,,
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 09, 2018
Adanne9110:

plug out your eyes and wash with hipo,,,what she is putting on is a chord lace with a linen that matches her skin color,,,oyugu,,akpali,,,,,
That dress doesn't fit a Christian sister especially from a pastor's daughter.
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by TheLawyer(m): 12:59am On Jul 09, 2018
vikstandon:

Quick to lay accusation!!... That is not a show through or transparent cloth.
Is a laced fabric with landing inside of it...The landing is a colour similar to her skin colour. Look through her legs you would see the landing.
You made me pay attention to her...Please don't be quick to condemn.

I tire o. I had to go check again to see if she actually wore a transparent cloth. Some people's judgemental mindset blindfolds them. E can pain
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by TheLawyer(m): 1:04am On Jul 09, 2018
Adanne9110:

please what is wrong with her dressing,,,,must she tie gele before you see decency in her some people need to be quarantined and given a fresh orientation,,,,

U hit the nail. Fresh orientation is too decorated. Reprogramming their brain is better
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by TheLawyer(m): 1:06am On Jul 09, 2018
brodalikeme:
All these Christ Embassy brothers, una fall hand, una just allow the biggest fish for water slips through una hand enter one Ghanaian guy hand. Y’all should hide your faces!!!

Brother why are you like this? Read the story properly. They both grew up in the UK.
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by TheLawyer(m): 1:08am On Jul 09, 2018
vikstandon:

Christ Embassy is Global Church...Is not just a Nigerian Ministry. She found love in the heart of a brother overseas.

God Bless their marriage... And create a lasting bond that would end in Heavens.

Don't mind him. Beside that, they both grew up in the UK.
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by gwama: 6:23pm On Jul 09, 2018
eberetos:
Wearing transparent cloths

Brother or sister it is not a transparent cloths, there is a lining that has the same color as his skin, those are the latest fashions, others call it nude color wink
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by gwama: 6:40pm On Jul 09, 2018
Jokerman:
Why do fair complexion ladies drool over dark skinned guys sef??

Opposites attract, nature does so. wink
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by gwama: 6:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
unofficialapple:
This random thought just popped into my head. Can this pastor kid say in all truthfulness that she and her husband to be haven't eaten the "forbidden fruit"?

But what makes you think they ate the forbidden fruit? grin
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by gwama: 6:54pm On Jul 09, 2018
Vikky014:
they have reconciled

As for their reconciliation ??You want to deceive people. angry angry
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by gwama: 6:58pm On Jul 09, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Are dressing is bad. Even if she is not a pastor's daughter, she ought not to dress that way. There are good dresses to put on not this exposing her body

Do not forget that she was raised in England, not in Nigeria. I think the dress is decent, may I have already seen in jeans mini panties on a picture grin grin
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by gwama: 7:03pm On Jul 09, 2018
I am convinced that this marriage will work very well, she has found the bone of her bone, what troubles me is that there would be no invitation to participate in the party, unless the Holy Spirit want, he will find the way for me to be invited to this marriage. cool
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2018
gwama:

Do not forget that she was raised in England, not in Nigeria. I think the dress is decent, may I have already seen in jeans mini panties on a picture grin grin
That is not an excuse. There many persons raised in England that don't dress that way. She is a shinning light na grin wink wink
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by donnie(m): 9:04pm On Jul 09, 2018
gwama:
I am convinced that this marriage will work very well, she has found the bone of her bone, what troubles me is that there would be no invitation to participate in the party, unless the Holy Spirit want, he will find the way for me to be invited to this marriage. cool

I think it'll be open because of the way it was announced during the live global communion service.

1 Like

Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by brodalikeme(m): 2:07pm On Jul 10, 2018
victorian:

Of course nah but the men will be forming and be boning face like , what I don't even understand. Am glad a bold guy, more handsome and I bet more romantic guy, swept her off her feet.
The good guys in Nigeria, their liver dey always dey fail them, when it's comes to women.
That's why bad guys end up marrying the good women, while the good guys wallow in self pity.

You cut too deep! Some girls sabi use yanga terrorize guys. Nothing pain like losing a girl you secretly admire sha.
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Truthchiz: 4:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
Diso60090:
See small girl yesterday wey do birthday for church Chris nor show up she come dey cry na brother moyuwa come dey carry her for him shoulder na wan marry so
tor! So that kin thing happen ehn?. After they will say the woman left without a reason. You can imagine how she wOld have feIt that day. Hmm Those people ehn. Sister Sharon, marry stay one place with your bobo oh. We no wan hear story oh. Abeg make wetin happen in 1922 no repeat itself. Stick together, stay together, God won't be angry. You will still make haven. You mustn't serve God in different countries abeg oo.
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Adanne9110(f): 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2018
asuustrike2009:

That dress doesn't fit a Christian sister especially from a pastor's daughter.

a lace with linen inside? u must be kidding,,,I won't take you serious cos you just can't be serious,,,
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2018
Adanne9110:

a lace with linen inside? u must be kidding,,,I won't take you serious cos you just can't be serious,,,
It is the way she sew or packaged the dress that is the issue not a dress itself
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Diso60090(m): 11:59pm On Jul 10, 2018
Truthchiz:
tor! So that kin thing happen ehn?. After they will say the woman left without a reason. You can imagine how she wOld have feIt that day. Hmm Those people ehn. Sister Sharon, marry stay one place with your bobo oh. We no wan hear story oh. Abeg make wetin happen in 1922 no repeat itself. Stick together, stay together, God won't be angry. You will still make haven. You mustn't serve God in different countries abeg oo.

Believe me bro that nor showing up cause big issue within them 2004 for East London
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Adanne9110(f): 6:11am On Jul 12, 2018
asuustrike2009:

It is the way she sew or packaged the dress that is the issue not a dress itself

how did she sew it? so she should make it turtle neck style or buba style before you will call her a born again Christian? that is a hypocritical life which is why we are being deceived by people cos they dress to make us see them as good people but what lies within is horror
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 12, 2018
Adanne9110:

how did she sew it? so she should make it turtle neck style or buba style before you will call her a born again Christian? that is a hypocritical life which is why we are being deceived by people cos they dress to make us see them as good people but what lies within is horror
Madam she doesn't have to dress like a prostitute. There are descent dresses being worn by Christian ladies, it doesn't have to turtles neck. A good dress not exposing sensitive parts of the body will do
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Adanne9110(f): 4:38pm On Jul 25, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Madam she doesn't have to dress like a prostitute. There are descent dresses being worn by Christian ladies, it doesn't have to turtles neck. A good dress not exposing sensitive parts of the body will do

pls which one is sensitive part again,?,,,so shoulder is now a sensitive part? or leg is now a sensitive part,,,,,some people will leave the hardship they are facing and start transferring aggression unnecessarily,,,,
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 25, 2018
Adanne9110:

pls which one is sensitive part again,?,,,so shoulder is now a sensitive part? or leg is now a sensitive part,,,,,some people will leave the hardship they are facing and start transferring aggression unnecessarily,,,,
The true is bitter. She should dress decently
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by dailystar: 4:32pm On Oct 05, 2018
Who Is Phillip Frimpong? | Biography Of Phillip Frimpong | Profile Of Phillip Frimpong| History Of Phillip Frimpong| Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband: Phillip Frimpong

READ FULL BIOGRAPHY HERE: READ FULL BIOGRAPHY HERE:https://dailymedia.com.ng/who-is-phillip-frimpong-biography-of-phillip-frimpong-profile-of-phillip-frimpong-history-of-phillip-frimpong-meet-carissa-sharon-oyakhilomes-husband-phillip-frimpong/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) / Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos / Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.