Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

5 Things You Should Know About The First Private Varsity In Kano - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Things You Should Know About The First Private Varsity In Kano (13186 Views)

See State Of Hostel Of A Private Varsity Worth Over N1.2million In Fees (VIDEO) / Muslim Community Centre Establishes Varsity In Abuja / University Of Ibadan And Why It Remains The Only Nigerian Varsity In Top 1000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things You Should Know About The First Private Varsity In Kano by Azdof(m): 8:14am On Jul 06, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
WE DON'T NEED WESTERN UNIVERSITY IN KANO, BUILD US SCHOOL OF ISLAMIC STUDIES AND UNIVERSITY OF ISLAMIC STUDIES... WE DON'T NEED PRIVATE UNI

You are sincerely one of the problem we have in this country! No offence

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Should Know About The First Private Varsity In Kano by HAH: 8:33am On Jul 06, 2018
danie09:
Bro its not owned by the UAE .its owned by a UAE citizen and secondly theres nothing Islamic about Skyline university (the one in UAE).
Its just like saying a university established by an Israeli is automatically a Christian university .
FYI only 3% of Israel are Christians , they are 75% Jewish and 27% Muslims
Re: 5 Things You Should Know About The First Private Varsity In Kano by pinkguy(m): 8:48am On Jul 06, 2018
Jenomtwist:
Issokay.hope dey dnt study Islamic Engineering there sha
lol bomb making 107
Re: 5 Things You Should Know About The First Private Varsity In Kano by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 06, 2018
Adetaiwoo:

This gibberish makes me doubt your claim.
If you're so educated as you claim you ought to have come across words like self restraint/respect, speaking etiquette etc.
It's highly regrettable that people like you will later come back to Nigeria and be claiming higher specie.
Truth is bitter, no hard feelings. Nigerian public uni lecturers dont even send there kids to public uni. Yet they frustrate the lives of students they themselves teach

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Should Know About The First Private Varsity In Kano by AreaFada2: 9:05am On Jul 06, 2018
danie09:
Bro its not owned by the UAE .its owned by a UAE citizen and secondly theres nothing Islamic about Skyline university (the one in UAE).
Its just like saying a university established by an Israeli is automatically a Christian university .

Israelis are like only 2% Christian (two percent). About 75% Jewish & around 17% Muslim. The rest diverse like Druze, Zoro-Astrians, etc.
Re: 5 Things You Should Know About The First Private Varsity In Kano by obyback: 9:08am On Jul 06, 2018
kabarka:
I thought they said something about western education.
Where did you guys get the idea that education is western?
Re: 5 Things You Should Know About The First Private Varsity In Kano by emmyid(m): 9:13am On Jul 06, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
WE DON'T NEED WESTERN UNIVERSITY IN KANO, BUILD US SCHOOL OF ISLAMIC STUDIES AND UNIVERSITY OF ISLAMIC STUDIES... WE DON'T NEED PRIVATE UNI

This is why Kano can never grow. Even the Educated Kano indigenes like you are still very backward and barbaric in thinking.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Should Know About The First Private Varsity In Kano by Clevite(m): 9:38am On Jul 06, 2018
stemmez:
Better than OAU, Unilag and those useless glorified federal universities frustrating students life.

Father lord, dont make me poor to the extent of sending my children to public Nigerian univeraities, amen!!!

Better talking shit, I have attended both public(state in East and federal in South West) and private universities in Nigeria! It is not worth it in public!!!!!

Had dictinction in state uni, a 2:1 in Federal and another Distinction in Private! Na my Private uni cert I dey take chop for obodo oyinbo. Only frustrated cows are jealous and bitter about private universities!
There are also hundreds of thousand of Nigerians using their public universities' certificates to "chop" in the same "obodo oyinbo" you're talking about.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Should Know About The First Private Varsity In Kano by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 06, 2018
Clevite:

There are also hundreds of thousand of Nigerians using their public universities' certificates to "chop" in the same "obodo oyinbo" you're talking about.

Doesnt mean the useless lecturers should frustrate them.before they get the cert
Re: 5 Things You Should Know About The First Private Varsity In Kano by Clevite(m): 10:04am On Jul 06, 2018
stemmez:

Doesnt mean the useless lecturers should frustrate them.before they get the cert
That's another topic of discussion.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Should Know About The First Private Varsity In Kano by modsfucker: 10:56am On Jul 06, 2018
els0nm0rali:

#sighs

How old are you again?

Lesson 1: Jews don't believe in or use the Bible.

Your homework: Go and find out what the Jews believe. 20marks.

They are still ARNAS, simple.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Should Know About The First Private Varsity In Kano by Ikpongiton: 6:46am On Jul 07, 2018
Babiboy:

That's the reason and it will be cheaper than church universities
When you pay peanuts,you will employ monkeys
Re: 5 Things You Should Know About The First Private Varsity In Kano by kabarka(m): 9:20am On Jul 07, 2018
obyback:

Where did you guys get the idea that education is western?

Am only using their terms.
Civilization started from africa.
Re: 5 Things You Should Know About The First Private Varsity In Kano by kabarka(m): 9:24am On Jul 07, 2018
SheikhMuniru:

What discovery for human development has been attributed to islamic studies.
Re: 5 Things You Should Know About The First Private Varsity In Kano by Youngdokz: 12:01pm On Jul 18, 2018
Please do anybody know how much Skyline university pay their entry level.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Umar Ahmad Awarded Best Student At Malaysian Research University / Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” / Unizik Admission List Out: First List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.