Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,055 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her (58339 Views)

24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship / Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents / Lady Escapes Being Hit By Stray Bullet In Her Room (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by Proffdada: 10:28am On Jul 06, 2018
okerekeikpo:
Afonjas are it again

2 Likes

Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 06, 2018
Africa has been home to the Annunaki Gods for eons and the blood sacrifices to these Gods continue till these days. Even Islam and Christianity are powered by these same beings, and their religious wars are also sacrifice for blood for these beings, while the traditionalists are equally conducting ritual sacrifices for these Gods, without knowing that our ancient barbaric traditions and the imported religions are all tentacles of these Gods.

When will Africans start researching on the history of these Gods and stop killing fellow human beings to please the Gods. The powers they look for is original in man, the Gods are just deceiving Africans to kill fellow humans for them.

What can we do to make people read enough to know what they are, and stop killing fellow humans for these wicked Gods of Wars and Bloods in the Bible and Koran ?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by Aboguede(m): 10:37am On Jul 06, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

WOW, GOD OF LIVING FAITH IS THE ONE TRUE LIVING GOD IT SEEMS. smiley

Na ur money go the miracle oh
Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by chibaby12: 10:38am On Jul 06, 2018
God is a faithful to you dear

1 Like

Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by Tedassie(m): 10:39am On Jul 06, 2018
thebestprice:
I once attended living faith church, sapele road, Benin.
A man gave a testimony of how he was kidnapped around oba market and forced into a place close to the palace. There he witnessed other detainees, he said they were about 18 inside the room where he was kept. He also said he heard people crying from other rooms beside his own room.

He said the killers came in 3 times daily to take at least 4 people for the slaughter.

He kept praying, speaking in tongues and declaring with faith like every stubborn winners would do.
And the butchers kept telling him, hey hey hey this is palace, and nobody had been freed or escaped from our hands. Telling him that after he finish praying they'll still butcher him.

But as God would have it, thier chief priest ordered his release to the surprise of the butchers, he was again hypnotized, and dumped at akpakpava junction.
Where he regained consciousness.
After the testimony church had to give him cash and took him away from Benin to his home town.
Because some elder in our church who are from Benin said he may be assassinated for revealing sone deep secrets of the palace operations
shocked
thebestprice:
A man gave a testimony of how he was kidnapped around oba market and forced into a place close to the palace. There he witnessed other detainees, he said they were about 18 inside the room where he was kept. He also said he heard people crying from other rooms beside his own room.

He said the killers came in 3 times daily to take at least 4 people for the slaughter.

He kept praying, speaking in tongues and declaring with faith like every stubborn winners would do.
And the butchers kept telling him, hey hey hey this is palace, and nobody had been freed or escaped from our hands. Telling him that after he finish praying they'll still butcher him.

But as God would have it, thier chief priest ordered his release to the surprise of the butchers, he was again hypnotized, and dumped at akpakpava junction.
After the testimony church had to give him cash and took him away from Benin to his home town.
Because some elder in our church who are from Benin said he may be assassinated for revealing sone deep secrets of the palace operations
Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by Aboguede(m): 10:42am On Jul 06, 2018
Organism000:
Africa has been home to the Annunaki Gods for eons and the blood sacrifices to these Gods continue till these days. Even Islam and Christianity are powered by these same beings, and their religious wars are also sacrifice for blood for these beings, while the traditionalists are equally conducting ritual sacrifices for these Gods, without knowing that our ancient barbaric traditions and the imported religions are all tentacles of these Gods.

When will Africans start researching on the history of these Gods and stop killing fellow human beings to please the Gods. The powers they look for is original in man, the Gods are just deceiving Africans to kill fellow humans for them.

What can we do to make people read enough to know what they are, and stop killing fellow humans for these wicked Gods of Wars and Bloods in the Bible and Koran ?

I thought Annunaki including eons are foreign names and what people in Africa at wht time did worship any god or gods bearing these names pls
Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by milemimi93(m): 10:43am On Jul 06, 2018
When I read or heard stories like this one, I got these 3 questions pop up in my head.

1. They ones that got killed, are they not serving the same God this girl is serving?

2. They ones that got killed, are their sins more than that of this girl?

3. Why does a JUST God chose to save one and not all?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 06, 2018
otokx:
What was the name of the transport company she entered?

How were they able to divert the bus?

There are so many things wrong with Nigeria yet people keep shouting Buhari.
Na normal danfo bus
Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by Chukwudi4naija(m): 10:45am On Jul 06, 2018
ARIINI:
I am still confused with the HEADLINE.
Please, how does someone escape after being rejected and released by the abductors?

Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her
The headline isn't bad my friend. English class will be handy at this point. However, the story is a concocted one, aimed at arousing public sympathy and attracting traffic. This story needs to be investigated and story-teller prosecuted if found untrue. Bloggers are really going to far in this country.
Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by arceem(m): 10:46am On Jul 06, 2018
I wonder why there is not strong law again ritual killing
Its suppose to be instant elimination
For them once caught
I trust saudi arabia!!!
They wont waste time.
Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by Aboguede(m): 10:47am On Jul 06, 2018
Liberator007:
As much as I am in support for restructuring, I have my doubts about State Police. Imagine a state police under El Rufai. Imagine a state police under Ganduje and some others like that. They will turn it into a weapon against perceived enemies and it will be worse. Look at the report of SARS (Fakorede) in Rivers and the many atrocities he committed during the 2015 elections. As much as we support this, we should be wary of how it will turn out.

100% correct. 2 most of the police too all na beninedo Delta agbor an all na tif tif
Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by coolh3ad(m): 10:49am On Jul 06, 2018
PRESENTATION:
Keep lying undecided we are listening

Things dey happen for naija oga. Everything is not a lie....
Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by coolh3ad(m): 10:50am On Jul 06, 2018
sotall:

Stop promoting falsehood and lies.

She started to pray and was speaking in tongues, then the priest asked that they leave her,
Then she was hypnotized again......The God that saved her allowed her to be hypnotized, right?

??
Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by coolh3ad(m): 10:52am On Jul 06, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I'LL HAVE TO BE A CHRISTIAN FIRST BEFORE I GET TO "MEDIOCRE CHRISTIAN".
THE FIRST IS NEVER HAPPENING. smiley

"Good" for you....
Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 06, 2018
Aboguede:

I thought Annunaki including eons are foreign names and what people in Africa at wht time did worship any god or gods bearing these names pls

I have read some village names recently that are located at Akwa Ibom State specifically and these words are words I know can be traced to the Annunakis beings. That is why those juju there are very powerful, and the native doctors there are powerful without even knowing they may be direct blood lines of the Annunaki Gods. And the most of the ancient traditions and customs practised to date, including human sacrifices, sacrifices of goats, cows etc in burials, coronation etc were passed down from generations over the eons. Annunaki God are the ones who designed the matrix. This is their construct, only education can save us. That is why Europe and America has stopped being religious and do not kill for religious purposes, cos they know the truth. But Africans are so much indoctrinated, that they continue to kill.

The core reason that indigenous clans and tribes are being wiped out through wars and terrors is to conceal the truth that are passed down through folktales, from generation to generations.

1 Like

Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by AreaFada2: 10:56am On Jul 06, 2018
thebestprice:

Can you come out and prove what you just said to the authorities?
You are making allegations concerning the Palace publicly using an anonymous forum. What stops you going to DSS, police, etc with concrete evidence of location?

Or even provide the said kidnapped person to identify the location? Places around the Palace are very open and can be easily identified once you have been there once.
We want the truth. Prove your case or desist.
Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by Ugosample(m): 10:56am On Jul 06, 2018
Hakeem12:
That Nigerians still engage in money rituals and believe it to bring some form of wealth still goes to show how primitive some people are in this country. If rituals worked, everyone would be rich. We spill blood of innocent people , buy spare parts of human beings all with the hope that they will bring good fortunes.

There was a country

it's very terrible nwanne

2 Likes

Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by Aboguede(m): 10:56am On Jul 06, 2018
Jethrolite:
You raised strong valid points too to counter that story but I advise we just let this issue rest. Palace issues are not meant to be discussed like it's common politics.
I
Palace my anus.

So u people are still not free after hundreds of yrs since slave trade ended.

More like dog slaves at dat too. Respect only d person dat feeds u and bite others. Proper cowardinnnnng
Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by itswell1: 11:01am On Jul 06, 2018
Bhelamblog:
The lady you see above is lucky to be alive, after she escaped being used by Ritualists Last week Friday, According to Osagie James who broke the news the lady had boarded a bus with others in Benin, But the bus diverted and took them inside a bush to butcher them for ritual...

They tied them up one after the other, as she watched the others got slaughtered, But when it got to her turn the 'Oga' Reportedly rejected her and they left her to die.

She was however rescued by an Old woman who was on her way to farm, She's currently admitted in a Hospital.

Read the report below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/woman-escapes-been-used-for-money.html

A lot of nigerians has lost moral values and this is the problem with this country and not leaders.
People do evil and this people are nigerians, our brothers and sisters and we are all keeping quiet instead of shouting them out and rallying against this.

No we wont do this but rather look for ways to say its the president that is to blame.
Its shameful and even worse off with the numerous indomie children we have these days that have lost all sense of diligence and value system , when we were growing up, things at that time was tough ( SAP,MAMSER, MILITARY RULE,) but we still did not deviate and start living a life of no morals and be blaming the president for it.

Our parents were a better parents than we are today,and this is the root cause of evils and failures in the society today.Our parents and society taught us Godly values even in the face of hardship but today parents are even encouraging thier children to be thieves, prostitutes, yahoo yahoo, killers etc.

1 Like

Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by coolh3ad(m): 11:02am On Jul 06, 2018
milemimi93:
When I read or heard stories like this one, I got these 3 questions pop up in my head.

1. They ones that got killed, are they not serving the same God this girl is serving?

2. They ones that got killed, are their sins more than that of this girl?

3. Why does a JUST God chose to save one and not all?

1. Were they praying at that moment or just confused and scared (The normal state of mind at that period)?

2. No. Ask and it shall be given!!. Did they sincerely pray and ask for forgiveness at that particular point in time or were they still scared, wailing and confused at that moment?

3 Answer to 2 works for 3...

I am not a spiricoco or the extremely "churchy" type but I believe in God and prayers made to Him.......***My Opinion***
Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by porchbaby(f): 11:05am On Jul 06, 2018
this country ain't safe anymore, may God continue to protect us
Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by omohayek: 11:06am On Jul 06, 2018
Some clown puts up a ludicrous, self-contradictory fable, with no corroborating “evidence” other than two photos of an unnamed woman with a shaved head lying on a bed, and hordes of ignorant, gullible Nairalanders swallow the urban legend whole, as if it were being told to them directly by Benin City police detectives!

I don’t doubt that people in Nigeria are often murdered in the name of “rituals”, but the greedy, vicious practitioners of such barbaric crimes are no different from most of their fellow Nigerians in their gullibility and their incapacity for rational thought: the only difference between them and most of you prattling on about this absurd piece of fiction is that the “ritualists” allow their greed to overcome any scruples they might possess about acting on the magical thinking you all share in common.

1 Like

Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 06, 2018
Your gut feeling is right, always right! Governors in some states will abuse it, no doubt. The law will work in certain areas but some states in this country with some immature governor will first populate the force with his ethnic group and then use the force to hunt and kill all opposition in the state.

If Godswill Akpabio controlled the police in his state, no Ibibio person would be alive today. Same in Rivers state - Wike would not even be governor today because Amaechi would have finished him. Suswam of Benue would have finished people, even before the herdsmen. Imagine, El Rufai , Yahaha Bello with their own private police force. Southern Kaduna will not be in the map. Dino Melaye should really thank his God because he'd be dead by now, if Gov Bello controlled Kogi Police!

The National Assembly should not pass this law for state police. They shouldn't. Instead, the Police can recruit more people from each state and the new officers will remain in their respective states of origin, while officers currently in the force continue as federal police. This would inject the much needed boots on the ground in Benue and other states where killings are taking place.

Liberator007:
As much as I am in support for restructuring, I have my doubts about State Police. Imagine a state police under El Rufai. Imagine a state police under Ganduje and some others like that. They will turn it into a weapon against perceived enemies and it will be worse. Look at the report of SARS (Fakorede) in Rivers and the many atrocities he committed during the 2015 elections. As much as we support this, we should be wary of how it will turn out.

1 Like

Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by milemimi93(m): 11:10am On Jul 06, 2018
coolh3ad:

1. Were they praying at that moment or just confused and scared (The normal state of mind at that period)?

2. No. Ask and it shall be given!!. Did they sincerely pray and ask for forgiveness at that particular point in time or were they still scared, wailing and confused at that moment?

3 Answer to 2 works for 3...

I am not a spiricoco or the extremely "churchy" type but I believe in God and prayers made to Him.......***My Opinion***

how are u sure that d gal was d only one that prayed?

It is highly impossible for all of them or 70% of them not to call on God at that point in time.

This is Nigeria where 80% of the people are over religious and they call on God in necessary and unecesaary situations..

Some situations don't deserve calling God but an average naija person will call God.

So at this kind of situation, I beliv at least 70% of them prayed

1 Like

Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by Fabulousgal(f): 11:11am On Jul 06, 2018
Police n statement is like p*Ssy n Di*k..
Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by Aboguede(m): 11:11am On Jul 06, 2018
Organism000:

I have read some village names recently that are located at Akwa Ibom State specifically and these words are words I know can be traced to the Annunakis beings. That is why those juju there are very powerful, and the native doctors there are powerful without even knowing they may be direct blood lines of the Annunaki Gods. And the most of the ancient traditions and customs practised to date, including human sacrifices, sacrifices of goats, cows etc in burials, coronation etc were passed down from generations over the eons. Annunaki God are the ones who designed the matrix. This is their construct, only education can save us. That is why Europe and America has stopped being religious and do not kill for religious purposes, cos they know the truth. But Africans are so much indoctrinated, that they continue to kill.

The core reason that indigenous clans and tribes are being wiped out through wars and terrors is to conceal the truth that are passed down through folktales, from generation to generations.

In as much as I respect ur libro, I must correct u.

Annunakis eons like I said are foreign and very accient more than 5000yrs back far above and the practitioners then were accient Indians and Egyptians and it is a lost history and incomplete be due to ages.

I idol worshipping and human sacrifice are common practice through out human history, people kill for many reasons but it has always been illegal.

Africa is still pretending to be young while the world is almost completed though
Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by tintingz(m): 11:13am On Jul 06, 2018
arceem:
I wonder why there is not strong law again ritual killing
Its suppose to be instant elimination
For them once caught
I trust saudi arabia!!!
They wont waste time.
Killing fellow human is a first degree crime in Nigeria, so rituals that involve kidnapping and killing fellow humans is under criminal charges.
Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by Fabulousgal(f): 11:20am On Jul 06, 2018
omohayek:
Some clown puts up a ludicrous, self-contradictory fable, with no corroborating “evidence” other than two photos of an unnamed woman with a shaved head lying on a bed, and hordes of ignorant, gullible Nairalanders swallow the urban legend whole, as if it were being told to them directly by Benin City police detectives!

I don’t doubt that people in Nigeria are often murdered in the name of “rituals”, but the greedy, vicious practitioners of such barbaric crimes are no different from most of their fellow Nigerians in their gullibility and their incapacity for rational thought: the only difference between them and most of you prattling on about this absurd piece of fiction is that the “ritualists” allow their greed to overcome any scruples they might possess about acting on the magical thinking you all share in common.

Mo ti gbo
Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by Aboguede(m): 11:21am On Jul 06, 2018
omohayek:

So all dis gramas na 4 dis tin wey u paste here.

U are guilty of ur own analysis!

Conjunctions, meaningless, infact total toto+logy

1 Like

Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by thebestprice(m): 11:27am On Jul 06, 2018
PRESENTATION:

Will you keep kweyet
what is this one saying?? Are you in Benin? And if you are ,do you attend winners sapele? Mtcheew serious issue and you're ranting

1 Like

Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by thebestprice(m): 11:30am On Jul 06, 2018
sotall:

Stop promoting falsehood and lies.

She started to pray and was speaking in tongues, then the priest asked that they leave her,
Then she was hypnotized again......The God that saved her allowed her to be hypnotized, right?

from the testimony , the testifier regained consciousness twice, so then it means he was hypnotized twice

1 Like

Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by coolh3ad(m): 11:30am On Jul 06, 2018
milemimi93:

how are u sure that d gal was d only one that prayed?

It is highly impossible for all of them or 70% of them not to call on God at that point in time.

This is Nigeria where 80% of the people are over religious and they call on God in necessary and unecesaary situations..

Some situations don't deserve calling God but an average naija person will call God.

So at this kind of situation, I beliv at least 70% of them prayed

How sure are you too?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) / Kidnappers Caught And Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) / Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.