Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,000 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her (58342 Views)

24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship / Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents / Lady Escapes Being Hit By Stray Bullet In Her Room (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by ogolomachi(f): 11:32am On Jul 06, 2018
sotall:

Stop promoting falsehood and lies.

She started to pray and was speaking in tongues, then the priest asked that they leave her,
Then she was hypnotized again......The God that saved her allowed her to be hypnotized, right?

God that allowed the others to be butchered, is that one God Abi we're deceiving ourselves...... He saved one out of the many that were in there, how powerful he is indeed
Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by ofuonyebi: 11:32am On Jul 06, 2018
Do i hear somebody still say...we dont need a local vigilante commissioned and community police to save lives?

will GOD always come down from heaven...like He did in the case of this lady to intervene?...lets stop deceiving ourselves. the children of the

politicians and the rulers at the top has adequate security but the mekunnus are at the risk of life every seconds...we need state policing..like it

if you are a honest nigerian... like it & share... but if you are not, jump and pass or share your usual crocodile tears...
Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 06, 2018
Aboguede:

In as much as I respect ur libro, I must correct u.

Annunakis eons like I said are foreign and very accient more than 5000yrs back far above and the practitioners then were accient Indians and Egyptians and it is a lost history and incomplete be due to ages.

I idol worshipping and human sacrifice are common practice through out human history, people kill for many reasons but it has always been illegal.

Africa is still pretending to be young while the world is almost completed though

You are right at the level you are in your in this subject matter. And your knowledge on the subject I am discussing is very limited. Who gave that name 'Idol' to the traditional worship ? Is it not Christianity ? Who is fighting Christianity, is it not Islam ? And who is fighting Islam, is it not Deep State Military ?

The mechanics of the Solid State Yahweh Virus is divide and conquer, in the end, it is all about human blood and sacrifices.

Like I said, your knowledge on this matter is very limited. Sometimes it is advisable to just read and do not argue.

Well, I have important things to attend to, so I will not welcome being bothered with mentions for now. When I have important message to share, I will find time to be here.

Study more, and dont become argumentative. You are within the control of the matrix, I was there 20yrs ago.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by mvem(m): 11:40am On Jul 06, 2018
jboy73:
She would have been in hell by now.
Knew by her dressing she was going to meet a runs client.
Amazing grace
...no matter what,it is not for you to judge who goes to heaven or hell
Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by Uglymugg: 11:42am On Jul 06, 2018
omohayek:
Some clown puts up a ludicrous, self-contradictory fable, with no corroborating “evidence” other than two photos of an unnamed woman with a shaved head lying on a bed, and hordes of ignorant, gullible Nairalanders swallow the urban legend whole, as if it were being told to them directly by Benin City police detectives!

I don’t doubt that people in Nigeria are often murdered in the name of “rituals”, but the greedy, vicious practitioners of such barbaric crimes are no different from most of their fellow Nigerians in their gullibility and their incapacity for rational thought: the only difference between them and most of you prattling on about this absurd piece of fiction is that the “ritualists” allow their greed to overcome any scruples they might possess about acting on the magical thinking you all share in common.
You're not even making any sense you absolute monkey.

1 Like

Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by thebestprice(m): 11:47am On Jul 06, 2018
omohayek:
Some clown puts up a ludicrous, self-contradictory fable, with no corroborating “evidence” other than two photos of an unnamed woman with a shaved head lying on a bed, and hordes of ignorant, gullible Nairalanders swallow the urban legend whole, as if it were being told to them directly by Benin City police detectives!

I don’t doubt that people in Nigeria are often murdered in the name of “rituals”, but the greedy, vicious practitioners of such barbaric crimes are no different from most of their fellow Nigerians in their gullibility and their incapacity for rational thought: the only difference between them and most of you prattling on about this absurd piece of fiction is that the “ritualists” allow their greed to overcome any scruples they might possess about acting on the magical thinking you all share in common.
your grammar just burst my front tyre
Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by SkyUrch(m): 11:50am On Jul 06, 2018
How do you mean?
PRESENTATION:
Keep lying undecided we are listening
Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by milemimi93(m): 12:05pm On Jul 06, 2018
coolh3ad:

How sure are you too?.

am sure becos Edo is a state with both Muslims and Christains and the latter is the majority.

The latter prays in any given opportunity. And such situation was an opportunty to pray. I bet 90% of them shouted 'JESUS!' and even pleaded his blood.

The Bible says 'they that call upon the name of Jesus shall be saved'.

I still beliv d gal wasn't the only one dat called upon that name.

And am sure that if not all, at least 80% of the victims were Christains.

Nigeria Christians don't waste time in shouting 'Jesus!' even if they see rat the shout Jesus.
Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 06, 2018
Fabulousgal:
Police n statement is like p*Ssy n Di*k..
can we fuuk?
Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by congorasta: 12:50pm On Jul 06, 2018
PRESENTATION:

Will you keep kweyet

let us assume, that your mother or sister or even wife will be kidnapped next Monday..

just imagine that
Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by ezef2k4(m): 1:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
As much as I want to believe you live in benin... I think you don't know a lot of things. the story above has 99% chances of being true. Night kidnap in a busy street as the area he mentioned doesn't require any expertise.
I pray you don't fall a victim yourself before you start believing things are happening in this town.

Born2Breed:

You and you Stu.pid lies.

Forced into a place close to the Palace and later was told to hush in the Palace.

Your story is as silly as you. Where close to the palace that is secretive? The boundary of the palace are Airport rd, Plymouth rd,Ezoti and Alaka.

These street are more busy than the busiest road in your State.
Majority of the houses are not even fenced, those with fences are as low as the ones in Amen Estate.
The Palace has one main entrance and it's always filled with people day and night.

No human sacrifices takes place in the palace. He had to run because he lied against the palace and he would have been lynched right there in the church by some members.
Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by frugal(m): 1:16pm On Jul 06, 2018
otokx:

There are so many things wrong with Nigeria yet people keep shouting Buhari.
Reread your comment. Do it slowly this time. Heck read it a 100 times if that will help.
Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by SweetSoup(m): 1:25pm On Jul 06, 2018
thebestprice:
Hello NASS , WHEN WILL THE BILLL FOR STATE POLICE come into force?
Nigeria is a joke
Is Nigeria the problem or Nigerians who have devilish behavior. Stop insulting your country and focus on the devilish citizens among us. Country don't commit crime, its citizen does...
Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by Liberator007(m): 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2018
namet:
Your gut feeling is right, always right! Governors in some states will abuse it, no doubt. The law will work in certain areas but some states in this country with some immature governor will first populate the force with his ethnic group and then use the force to hunt and kill all opposition in the state.

If Godswill Akpabio controlled the police in his state, no Ibibio person would be alive today. Same in Rivers state - Wike would not even be governor today because Amaechi would have finished him. Suswam of Benue would have finished people, even before the herdsmen. Imagine, El Rufai , Yahaha Bello with their own private police force. Southern Kaduna will not be in the map. Dino Melaye should really thank his God because he'd be dead by now, if Gov Bello controlled Kogi Police!

The National Assembly should not pass this law for state police. They shouldn't. Instead, the Police can recruit more people from each state and the new officers will remain in their respective states of origin, while officers currently in the force continue as federal police. This would inject the much needed boots on the ground in Benue and other states where killings are taking place.

You have said it all. What I would suggest the National Assembly do is reform the police and we would get the better of them. It is as simple and as difficult as that.
Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by mechanics(m): 1:57pm On Jul 06, 2018
Wow, God still love her, she's very lucky to be alive, it's good to trust in God.
Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by alyarmouk(m): 2:12pm On Jul 06, 2018
wat a wawu

gwmlogistic:
Wawu
Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by Born2Breed(f): 2:20pm On Jul 06, 2018
ezef2k4:
As much as I want to believe you live in benin... I think you don't know a lot of things. the story above has 99% chances of being true. Night kidnap in a busy street as the area he mentioned doesn't require any expertise.
I pray you don't fall a victim yourself before you start believing things are happening in this town.

Please just die the matter and stop saying things out of ignorance. Kidnapping happens everywhere and I cannot deny that fact, but trying to malign the Palace is not ridiculous.

My family house is adjacent to the palace. I know almost every SINGLE family house around Ogbe quarters.
Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by osothermal(m): 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2018
Aboguede:
The biggest problem in Nigeria is Edo+edo state and it's people!

They are mostly illiterates even after graduations and all of them lack home training including their parents.

Na so men dey chop blessings 4 Delhi and Mumbai even Hydra till dis Edo+edo people discover the country, fire fire bomb bomb

Dem dey even collect 50$ for payment. Today, all of Dem dey dere beg food

Int. Beggers, choro masters

But back home even to touch shovel na lie oh.

God forbid edo+Ed

Amen.
Your are so stupid
Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by Essential(m): 3:19pm On Jul 06, 2018
thebestprice:
I once attended living faith church, sapele road, Benin.
A man gave a testimony of how he was kidnapped around oba market and forced into a place close to the palace. There he witnessed other detainees, he said they were about 18 inside the room where he was kept. He also said he heard people crying from other rooms beside his own room.

He said the killers came in 3 times daily to take at least 4 people for the slaughter.

He kept praying, speaking in tongues and declaring with faith like every stubborn winners would do.
And the butchers kept telling him, hey hey hey this is palace, and nobody had been freed or escaped from our hands. Telling him that after he finish praying they'll still butcher him.

But as God would have it, thier chief priest ordered his release to the surprise of the butchers, he was again hypnotized, and dumped at akpakpava junction.
Where he regained consciousness.
After the testimony church had to give him cash and took him away from Benin to his home town.
Because some elder in our church who are from Benin said he may be assassinated for revealing sone deep secrets of the palace operations
na lie go kill and ur family. death will never depart frm ur household. which palace?
Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by ponons(m): 3:23pm On Jul 06, 2018
This story is true story o. My sister just told me this morning and now I am reading it here. I don't know we're the NPF are when these movement was processing. God save us I pray.
Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by coolh3ad(m): 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2018
milemimi93:

am sure becos Edo is a state with both Muslims and Christains and the latter is the majority.

The latter prays in any given opportunity. And such situation was an opportunty to pray. I bet 90% of them shouted 'JESUS!' and even pleaded his blood.

The Bible says 'they that call upon the name of Jesus shall be saved'.

I still beliv d gal wasn't the only one dat called upon that name.

And am sure that if not all, at least 80% of the victims were Christains.

Nigeria Christians don't waste time in shouting 'Jesus!' even if they see rat the shout Jesus.

Lol. Your opinion. I hear you
Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by ashabi85: 5:00pm On Jul 06, 2018
[quote author=Morned post=69129710][/quote]
Are you trying to say that the not so lucky people who were killed don't have a big GOD. Be mindful of your utterances.
Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by nigeriantalk: 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2018
Thank God
Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by grandstar(m): 6:56pm On Jul 06, 2018
I remembered an incident in 2011.

A sister in my congregation disappeared on her way to work. She was missing for about 3-4 weeks.

When she was found, it was discovered she took a bus around 7up Ikeja and the next thing she knew she was in a thick bush in Edo state.

All those that were with her in the bus were sold but not her. They kept bringing new people and disposing of them.

After a while, they were compelled to ask why no one seemed interested. She said she's a Jehovah's Witness.

They were incensed. They beat her up and I think injected her.

She was later found in Benin City moving about aimlessly and disorientated. I think she was discovered by a relation.

When she came back, her blood pressure was 170/110 or so. This is a lady of 23 years!

she recovered but may suffer from small PTSD. I no dey see am again for congregation so may now even be married.
Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by Aboguede(m): 7:51am On Jul 07, 2018
Organism000:

You are right at the level you are in your in this subject matter. And your knowledge on the subject I am discussing is very limited. Who gave that name 'Idol' to the traditional worship ? Is it not Christianity ? Who is fighting Christianity, is it not Islam ? And who is fighting Islam, is it not Deep State Military ?

The mechanics of the Solid State Yahweh Virus is divide and conquer, in the end, it is all about human blood and sacrifices.

Like I said, your knowledge on this matter is very limited. Sometimes it is advisable to just read and do not argue.

Well, I have important things to attend to, so I will not welcome being bothered with mentions for now. When I have important message to share, I will find time to be here.

Study more, and dont become argumentative. You are within the control of the matrix, I was there 20yrs ago.

You must have been offended by the first in my previous write up, apologies.

I know wht u are saying but still complicated...

Yes I agree with the virus issue but BLOOD sacrifice is only delusional "brain washing"

Islam does not fight Christians.

2. Christians, Islam are all inventions of the "state"

Anyway, I greet u.
Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 07, 2018
Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 07, 2018
Organism000:

You're 100% right, though I used to contest your line of thinking on religion, spirituality, etc. 2 years ago (on your on your alternate here). I am now more enlightened, even though the research took me over 1 year; it's quite worthwhile. The truths about religion and all these things you say are actually out there in the open in plain sight for anyone that can think deep and critically about things.

But most can't reason deeply and have shallow knowledge of the history of religions. Thus, they aren't able to see the lies, gross manipulation and deceit in their books of threats and terror, referred to as the Bible and Qur'an.
Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 07, 2018
gensteejay:

You're 100% right, though I used to contest your line of thinking on religion, spirituality, etc. 2 years ago (on your on your alternate here). I am now more enlightened, even though the research took me over 1 year; it's quite worthwhile. The truths about religion and all these things you say are actually out there in the open in plain sight for anyone that can think deep and critically about things.

But most can't reason deeply and have shallow knowledge of the history of religions. Thus, they aren't able to see the lies, gross manipulation and deceit in their books of threats and terror, referred to as the Bible and Qur'an.

The truth is in the very open. It is done on purpose, so you will not say, I did not hear. Or I did not know. It is why you must go to be brain-washed more every 7th day. Islam does theirs daily, 5 times. Very addictive programming. It is like imprinting more on the virus codes. The programming is done regularly and you participate in the blood sacrifice called 'Communion'. You are clearly told you are drinking blood, and you accept. You are told you are eating human flesh and you accept. You are asked 'Are you ready to give your own life to someone else ?' And you are agree. You are told to fight for 'Allah' and you agree. You are promised 'virgins' then you know as spirit you have no use for a dick, you agree. You are given the right to marry 4 wives, and Bleep enough here, and you will still want more 'virgins..lol

2 Likes

Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 07, 2018
Organism000:

The truth is in the very open. It is done on purpose, so you will not say, I did not hear. Or I did not know. It is why you must go to be brain-washed more every 7th day. Islam does theirs daily, 5 times. Very addictive programming. It is like imprinting more on the virus codes. The programming is done regularly and you participate in the blood sacrifice called 'Communion'. You are clearly told you are drinking blood, and you accept. You are told you are eating human flesh and you accept. You are asked 'Are you ready to give your own life to someone else ?' And you are agree. You are told to fight for 'Allah' and you agree. You are promised 'virgins' then you know as spirit you have no use for a dick, you agree. You are given the right to marry 4 wives, and Bleep enough here, and you will still want more 'virgins..lol
Lol, abi o.
Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by Venica(f): 12:38pm On Jul 07, 2018
she is just lucky . am a living witness too. i escape this people twice in d past two months . one at upper mission road the other between ramart park n ikpoba river. its just by the Grace of God
Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by Fabulousgal(f): 1:45pm On Jul 12, 2018
dancok:
can we fuuk?
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) / Kidnappers Caught And Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) / Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.