Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Man, Daughter Caught Pants Down In Bedroom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man, Daughter Caught Pants Down In Bedroom (1281 Views)

Imam's Daughter Caught Kissing In The Public(pictures) / Nigerian Lady Caught Pants Down In A Hotel, Cheating On The Boyfriend (photos) / Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man, Daughter Caught Pants Down In Bedroom by Laff1234: 5:33am On Jul 06, 2018
Article Image
Man and woman in bed. [Photo/Nation.]
There was drama on Saturday at Nyangena village in Nyamira County a man, 43, was caught in act with his 14-year-old daughter.

Enock Okwoyo was caught in the compromising situation by his wife identified as Kemunto.

I don’t know what is happening to him. I'd left to our farm before finding him with our daughter in bed," she said.

Kemunto added that she raised alarm to neighbours who flocked their home only to find the man naked.

Area assistant chief Stephen Omurwa said the man was beaten by residents before he was taken to his office. ..Read more...www.cr4ent.com.ng/2018/07/man-daughter-caught-pants-down-in.html?m=1

Re: Man, Daughter Caught Pants Down In Bedroom by IghoOvie(m): 6:24am On Jul 06, 2018
la click la bend.

1 Like

Re: Man, Daughter Caught Pants Down In Bedroom by wolverine1987: 6:25am On Jul 06, 2018
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

OMG.... Haven't Seen Such Size Of Pu$zy Before....18+{watch VIDEOS} / How They Had Sex And Set Ablaze One Of The 5 Star Hotel In Rivers State / Whatsapp TV Channel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.