Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,514 members, 7,836,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose (31940 Views)

Ekiti: PDP Reacts To Reported Threat By Fayose To Join APC / Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 / Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 06, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
Sister, are you from Ekiti? Where were you in 2014 when Jonathan came to Ado Ekiti? I bet those who fed you with lies are not trying at all. At the bolded.... what will happen ma? Kill him? The highest punishment is to jail him which he's prepared for. Don't say what you don't know sis.... I'm not in support of Fayose's decision but ma, Fayemi didn't welcome Jonathan.... Peace!!
Bro I am from ekiti .
I live in ekiti
I was there in 2014... Fayemi welcomed him. NO NEED TO LIE..JUST GOOGLE IT AND SEE PICTURES FOR YOURSELF AND IF YOU CARE TO KNOW SAME DAY APC WERE HOLDING A RALLY AT OYE OR ARAMOKO OR SO

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by hopexter(m): 8:16am On Jul 06, 2018
nero2face:
talk is cheap and free, but next time try to connect ur mouth to ur brain to say something reasonable

What makes you think what you've just said is reasonable? Criticising someone's opinion while yours is trash. Connect your words to your brain.
Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by Donspicey: 8:18am On Jul 06, 2018
Yes You Don't Nid Him,,,he Wil Only Bring Badluck Nd Disaster 2 Ur State,,,back2daura Loading........
Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 06, 2018
beekayz:

Bro I am from ekiti .
I live in ekiti
I was there in 2014... Fayemi welcomed him. NO NEED TO LIE..JUST GOOGLE IT AND SEE PICTURES FOR YOURSELF AND IF YOU CARE TO KNOW SAME DAY APC WERE HOLDING A RALLY AT OYE OR ARAMOKO OR SO
I now understand....since you're from Ekiti, no need to argue any further with you cos we're one and neither Fayemi not Fayose is my family so no need defending any of them. Happy Weekend!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by montero4(m): 8:20am On Jul 06, 2018
The fearless and vibrant Governor of our time.
Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by ibori1(m): 8:23am On Jul 06, 2018
post=69123751:
Lol, comedian. Who send you message? We will be there in hundred of thousands to welcome our Sai Baba cheesy.

just look at you

u r a joke
Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by Criticize001(m): 8:23am On Jul 06, 2018
beekayz:
Since we came to this world we have all ceased to be saint..
But, if you know how greedy, lousy, fetish and deadly fayose is.. you will hate him totally I swear !
Fayose has destroyed 1. Gtbank in Ekiti 2. Gossy water has ceased to exist 3. He sacked all the peace corps and ekstma fayemi employed 4. He destroyed houses and swallowed their compensation 5. He chased away coca cola in Ekiti state 6. He has almost 6-7months unpaid workers salaries 7. Fayose collected two times bail out and failed to pay workers 8.He collected Paris fund and swallowed it 9. Fayose collected 1000 tax from each students from nursery to secondary schools on ekiti both public and private , from tippers drivers, from butchers, tailors, barbers and so on and till today for the past 3 and half years he hasn't declare the IGR.. I can categorically tell you that the current speaker of the house of assnply doesn't hace 1million naira to his name under this government.. They haven't pass just one bill since he assumed government! Fayose built a new governors office , overhead bridge, market and high court With a loan of 56billion.. Fayose has destroyed ekiti totally ! FAYOSE IS EVIL !

So we should vote for Saint Fayemi?

Can you tell me the things saint Fayemi did with the 80billion naira debt he plunged Ekiti into? And that was at a time everything was going well with the nation

All politicians are birds of the same feather, and they don't worth queuing in sun for, but rather than sitting at home, my vote is for Eleka.

I say no to Fulani herdsman in my state.

Fayemi a deceitful man

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by Bbdot(m): 8:23am On Jul 06, 2018
Buhari get your time

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by Smarkie: 8:23am On Jul 06, 2018
Buhari visiting ekiti state few days before election. i smell something fishy
Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by front4line: 8:25am On Jul 06, 2018
Elukapendragon:
My question is: why cant buhari just rest in peace? Walking upandan like tourist undecided

The way your father should be “rested” in peace by now. Just in case both your parents are not dead may what you wish Buhari befall them before dusk. Maybe then you will learn as Christian not to wish death on anyone, especially those that never offended you. Let you hate stay in your mud enclave. Nigeria care less if all your tribesmen perish of hate.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by Criticize001(m): 8:27am On Jul 06, 2018
post=69125845:

Tell that to ur uncle
Are you paid more than all other BMC? There's more to life apart from NL.

And next time always argue with your PVC bro

Sarrki has started calling himself a nationalist and you're still here proving your ignorance above all reasonable doubt.
Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by thewesternking: 8:27am On Jul 06, 2018
Ayo Fayose.

YOU ARE A THUG!!

You think the state is your father's house abi?

You better carry your fat head from here.

Kuku lockdown the state now.

IDIOT!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by Criticize001(m): 8:29am On Jul 06, 2018
beekayz:

Bro I am from ekiti .
I live in ekiti

Stop painting Fayemi good. Screenshot the pictures and upload here.

Fayemi welcomed Jonathan lol, something yarimo can't even say

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by jrusky(m): 8:35am On Jul 06, 2018
On this I support fayose because Buhari has not displayed the role of leadership as far as ekiti is concern. I swear to God Jonathan is far better of leadership quality than Buhari despite Jonathan administration was marred with corruption yet in face of unstopped abuse and insult he still maintain his calm and steer clear of nepotism or one sided politics or unecessary pressure on opposition.

If Buhari were to be Jonathan them he won't allow apc to stand but today Buhari is a failure and a pretending callous man. Already celebrating fayemi inauguration even before election in a sane society that singular act would put Buhari a s s on hot water but in mad society under apc in my country it's ok in as far it concerns apc.

How can a president deliberately with hold state allocation because the governor disagreed with him If even such punishmenf happened during pdp reign but as an elderly man a true leader did he Buhari has to toe that same path that were regarded unfair Did Nigerians voted for buhari to come and revenge Hell No. This tall things was voted for to reverse all ugly scene in Nigeria society but today he faced other side and he is even the worst Nigeria nightmare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by bendike: 8:37am On Jul 06, 2018
post=69123751:
Lol, comedian.
Who send you message?
We will be there in hundred of thousands to welcome our Sai Baba cheesy.
Bro, when do you have time to prepare your BBQ? You comment morning afternoon and night when it concerns buhari. Are you sure you are not one of those collecting 30k monthly?
I asked for you BBQ joint or a week ago to patronize you as a fellow nairalander till today no response. Abi you no need customers? shocked

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by Afonja007: 8:38am On Jul 06, 2018
post=69123751:
Lol, comedian.
Who send you message?
after sai baba you go back home on empty stomach grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by emonkey(m): 8:38am On Jul 06, 2018
actiondrilling:
Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State has disclosed that he will not welcome President Muhammadu Buhari and his entourage to Ekiti on June 10, as requested in a letter to him.

He explained that the Federal Government under Buhari did not deem it fit to construct even a 100-meter road in the state since they came into office.

Fayose made the disclosure yesterday at a rally in Ado-Ekiti,

The governor expressed optimism that the party’s candidate, Prof. Kolapo Olusola Eleka, would be the governor-elect on July 14, adding that the president and his entourage would be disgraced in the state.

He said: “I am not going to receive the president. If they think that they can use the police to intimidate us, it is a lie.

This government is undemocratic, why did they close Akure Airport yesterday, when they knew that we would be receiving our party members.

“They have been arresting members of the PDP, but we will not be provoked. We will disgrace all of them on June 14.

If you vote for the APC, you are voting for Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen. But PDP believes in the sanctity of human lives.”

He said he was aware of plans by the INEC to rig the poll, adding that they will follow them anywhere they go, even as: “we are not interested in violence.

“When I saw the President of France, Emmanuel Macron and Nigeria President, I was ashamed. This country does not deserve an old man, we deserve the younger generations,” he said.

Party leaders at the rally said: “PDP has been rebranded and repositioned to gain the lost grounds. We will rescue Nigeria from all sorts of inhuman treatment meted out by the APC.

https://m.guardian.ng/politics/why-i-will-not-welcome-buhari-to-ekiti-by-fayose/

June or July ? shocked
Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by exporttraining: 8:40am On Jul 06, 2018
Fayose my able governor. we need a courageous man like you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by Gucciboss: 8:43am On Jul 06, 2018
post=69123751:
Lol, comedian.
Who send you message?

Sharap dia. are you in Ekiti? We are not going to welcome him. He has not done anything for us here. Even the commonest thing like road construction. He is busy looking for someone to welcome him. Let him come on his own abeg after all, people troupe in and out of Ekiti without anyone welcoming them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by holuphisayor(m): 8:44am On Jul 06, 2018
waiting to hear reports of APC sharing 10k per vote.
its their way
Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by BanevsJoker(m): 8:46am On Jul 06, 2018
mmb:
PDP created Book Haram and the rest
Same way all Fulani herdsmen were created in 1999. I'm sure there is no Fulani herdsman above 19 years old. Abubakar Shekau is also 19.Corruption in Nigeria ia also 19 years old as it never existed before PDP. Your time is almost up, better read the handwriting on the wall.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by Oblang(m): 8:48am On Jul 06, 2018
jrusky:
On this I support fayose because Buhari has not displayed the role of leadership as far as ekiti is concern. I swear to God Jonathan is far better of leadership quality than Buhari despite Jonathan administration was marred with corruption yet in face of unstopped abuse and insult he still maintain his calm and steer clear of nepotism or one sided politics or unecessary pressure on opposition.

If Buhari were to be Jonathan them he won't allow apc to stand but today Buhari is a failure and a pretending callous man. Already celebrating fayemi inauguration even before election in a sane society that singular act would put Buhari a s s on hot water but in mad society under apc in my country it's ok in as far it concern apc.

How does Buhari fail in his leadership role concerning ekiti? How many times have u heard Buhari reply to fayose's insult on him? Fayose has bin the one avoiding Buhari by all means..
Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by Honestylarry(m): 8:49am On Jul 06, 2018
Oshoko! grin grin
Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by jrusky(m): 8:54am On Jul 06, 2018
BanevsJoker:

Same way all Fulani herdsmen were created in 1999. I'm sure there is no Fulani herdsman above 19 years old. Abubakar Shekau is also 19.Corruption in Nigeria ia also 19 years old as it never existed before PDP. Your time is almost up, better read the handwriting on the wall.

Just leave him to be talking thrash.
Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by Princedapace(m): 8:54am On Jul 06, 2018
nero2face:
talk is cheap and free, but next time try to connect ur mouth to ur brain to say something reasonable

Aswear, bro, Buhari supporters are like BBN supporters, they have no point. They just talk any how.

It is a shame that the only thing this useless govt knows how to do is propaganda and lies that they are fighting corruption.

They are fighting corruption and the just concluded police recruitment was done like they always do.. slot, and slot and slot.

Who are these people deceiving. No one who earns legit money is smiling in Nigeria now. I dont have issue if anyone chooses to support Buhari, but not saying the truth is just pathetic.

Lives are wasted daily and all they can think of is one propaganda or the other..

They said, killer herdsmen are from Libya, they also said they are from ISIS, they also said the are sponsored by politicians, they are now telling us that we should give up our land for peace to come.

How can u give up ur land to Libyan war lords? And yet, their supporters still support them. I sincerely believe these people here online are paid agents.

Because my close friends whom supported APC with all their passion have given up.

If they tell me sey, my guy, Blessed can give up on APC and even get so angry at their performances, I wouldnt have believed. My self and this guy almost fought over APC during last election.

He posted recently that he is still shocked to see that some people still support this govt. I couldnt stop laughing and I commented. APC is perfect definition of failure.
Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by moseslarry(m): 8:59am On Jul 06, 2018
Is fayose or Eleka a trustworthy man?
Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 06, 2018
Paperwhite:
The president have a bad social standing quiet all right @ present but government protocol demands that Fayose receives the president whenever he comes visiting.

the ewarriors will never learn ,, rewind go 2015 did buhari have any good social standing, some of you still think NL share for GEJ 100 like for buhari 26 is what elections is all about
buhari is visiting ekiti in capacity of apc campaign rally, no one expect to find an opposition incumbent governor in such gathering as host.. this is the same across opposition states
its only when the president is on official assignment to a state the governor is mandated to be the sole host ,regardless of political differences or interest.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by jrusky(m): 8:59am On Jul 06, 2018
Oblang:

How does Buhari fail in his leadership role concerning ekiti? How many times have u heard Buhari reply to fayose's insult on him? Fayose has bin the one avoiding Buhari by all means..

If you read my statement well it's well expanded. * I said Buhari is a callous pretending man* bro I knew this man way back when I was young. He talkless but his silence is tsunami. He is always quiet, crack few jokes but bro very very mean and callous to worsen it all he his He is Rtd General bro if you belong to this clan you will understand what I'm.saying any officer with his nature are very very dangerous and mean naturally.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by Marro2012: 9:04am On Jul 06, 2018
hisgrace090:

See his mouth like our "sai baba"!

I'm Just jocking!
We have many animals in this country. God why.
Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by milemimi93(m): 9:07am On Jul 06, 2018
actiondrilling:
Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State has disclosed that he will not welcome President Muhammadu Buhari and his entourage to Ekiti on June 10, as requested in a letter to him.

He explained that the Federal Government under Buhari did not deem it fit to construct even a 100-meter road in the state since they came into office.

Fayose made the disclosure yesterday at a rally in Ado-Ekiti,

The governor expressed optimism that the party’s candidate, Prof. Kolapo Olusola Eleka, would be the governor-elect on July 14, adding that the president and his entourage would be disgraced in the state.

He said: “I am not going to receive the president. If they think that they can use the police to intimidate us, it is a lie.

This government is undemocratic, why did they close Akure Airport yesterday, when they knew that we would be receiving our party members.

“They have been arresting members of the PDP, but we will not be provoked. We will disgrace all of them on June 14.

If you vote for the APC, you are voting for Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen. But PDP believes in the sanctity of human lives.”

He said he was aware of plans by the INEC to rig the poll, adding that they will follow them anywhere they go, even as: “we are not interested in violence.

“When I saw the President of France, Emmanuel Macron and Nigeria President, I was ashamed. This country does not deserve an old man, we deserve the younger generations,” he said.

Party leaders at the rally said: “PDP has been rebranded and repositioned to gain the lost grounds. We will rescue Nigeria from all sorts of inhuman treatment meted out by the APC.

https://m.guardian.ng/politics/why-i-will-not-welcome-buhari-to-ekiti-by-fayose/

Is your welcomeness a requirement for baba's second term?.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by Oblang(m): 9:12am On Jul 06, 2018
jrusky:

If you read my statement well it's well expanded. * I said Buhari is a callous pretending man* bro I knew this man way back when I was young. He talkless but his silence is tsunami. He is always quiet, crack few jokes but bro very very mean and callous to worsen it all he his He is Rtd General bro if you belong to this clan you will understand what I'm.saying any officer with his nature are very very dangerous and mean naturally.

Bin disciplined is not same as bin callous. U don't have anything to fear abt Buhari if u don't have any skeleton in ur cupboard...

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by frankwyte: 9:16am On Jul 06, 2018
PMB major challenge is having not go school and he very unintelligent. This is undoing. Every decision he has taken has been very unpopular and archaic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#DontDodgeTheDebate Trends As Nigerians Insist Buhari Must Debate / Buhari, Tinubu Arrived Ekiti State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos / EU Raises Concern Over Independence Of INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.