Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose (31923 Views)

Ekiti: PDP Reacts To Reported Threat By Fayose To Join APC / Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 / Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by Metuh: 7:39am On Jul 06, 2018
Oshoko 1 of Nigeria.

Pepper dem gang

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by anibi9674: 7:39am On Jul 06, 2018
ok

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by ReformedAPC: 7:40am On Jul 06, 2018
basic23111:
Two things I must have b4 2019, my PVC and my VISA, either he goes or I go, there's nothing like we die here
Ayam tired��
LOL
Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by israelmao(m): 7:40am On Jul 06, 2018
My big guy,a man with lion heart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by JosEast(m): 7:41am On Jul 06, 2018
chai
Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by mmb(m): 7:41am On Jul 06, 2018
PDP created Book Haram and the rest
Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by SheikhMuniru(m): 7:42am On Jul 06, 2018
IF YOU LIKE WELCOME BUBU IF YOU LIKE DON'T WELCOME HIM, ALL I KNOW IS THAT THE ELECTION WILL BE BLOODY..
Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by emmie14: 7:43am On Jul 06, 2018
Elukapendragon:
My question is: why cant buhari just rest in peace? Walking upandan like tourist undecided
On which road? The road he made?

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by obytex(m): 7:44am On Jul 06, 2018
Sense u no get [qquote author= post=69123751]Lol, comedian.
Who send you message?
We will be there in hundred of thousands to welcome our Sai Baba cheesy.
[/quote]
Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by damiz(m): 7:44am On Jul 06, 2018
*Gov* *Ganduje* of Kano's daughter married *Gov* *Ajimobi* of Oyo's son!
Yes *bro* , Dangote's Daughter married former IGP *Mohammed's* son!
*Bros* ! *Buhari's* daughter married the richest man's son from *Borno* *State* .
*Abike* *Dabiri* , former lawmaker and now special adviser to the president on foreign matters is now an inlaw to *Gov* . *Ibikunle* *Amosun* , governor of Ogun State.
Let me inform you again that, *Prof* *Yemi* *Osibanjo's* daughter was taken to the same kind of home marrying the son of one of the richest black *women* in *Nigeria* .
Their children study *abroad* , start work *abroad* , get married *abroad* , go to hospitals *abroad* , treat headache and cough *abroad* , give birth abroad, establish businesses *abroad* , go for vacation *abroad* , et al.
Yet, they come out later to give you guns, machete, axes and few thousands of naira to cut your fellow *brothers* *down* in the name of *election* . Believe me, they will be coming to you again *come2019* .
*Bros* ! If u are only good as *political* *thugs* , ballot box *snatchers* , and not as an *in-law* , then u have *Problem* .
# *UseYourBrain*
Forward to every *Youth* you know.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:45am On Jul 06, 2018
obytex:
Sense u no get [qquote author= post=69123751]Lol, comedian.
Who send you message?
We will be there in hundred of thousands to welcome our Sai Baba cheesy.
Tell that to ur uncle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by OttHin: 7:45am On Jul 06, 2018
Ok
Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by ifyalways(f): 7:45am On Jul 06, 2018
I love Fayose. Simples. wink

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by els0nm0rali(m): 7:47am On Jul 06, 2018
PDP = APC on steroids.

May both parties drown in lake Chad. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by israelmao(m): 7:47am On Jul 06, 2018
[quote author=Fiaburnthem post=69123913]No one will notice fayose among those that'll be welcoming Mr president... So fayose should just go and faint abeg grin grin grin[/quote

Does that really matter whether noticed or not?
Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by Abagworo(m): 7:48am On Jul 06, 2018
But you Fayose is an old man too.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by ReformedAPC: 7:51am On Jul 06, 2018
els0nm0rali:
PDP = APC on steroids.

May both parties drown in lake Chad. Amen.
Shut up and enter your Boko Haram plaza
Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by els0nm0rali(m): 7:51am On Jul 06, 2018
akeentech:

Fayose is a man of people.

Because he was distributing rice and derica and cutting ponmo and fish in the market?

Shame!

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by els0nm0rali(m): 7:53am On Jul 06, 2018
ReformedAPC:

Shut up and enter your Boko Haram plaza

Unfortunately for you you don't have sense. I wonder how much you are paid to come here and advertise reformed yeye.

Arindin.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by brodalokie: 7:54am On Jul 06, 2018
June 10, 2018?
Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by ReformedAPC: 7:57am On Jul 06, 2018
els0nm0rali:

Unfortunately for you you don't have sense. I wonder how much you are paid to come here and advertise reformed yeye.

Arindin.
Painment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by ReformedAPC: 7:57am On Jul 06, 2018
els0nm0rali:

Because he was distributing rice and derica and cutting ponmo and fish in the market?

Shame!
On your vulturic head
Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by asawanathegreat(m): 7:58am On Jul 06, 2018
Fayose the Rock has spoken

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by Fiaburnthem: 8:02am On Jul 06, 2018
[quote author=israelmao post=69125913]it shouldn't matter for announcing it on their rally that he won't go and welcome Mr president too
Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 06, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
Fayemi failed to welcome Jonathan too in 2014 but the problem with Fayose is that, he must talk. Fayemi didn't say a word and he shunned the then President Jonathan and swept Ado Ekiti and some towns in Ekiti the second day.

All this without noise. Fayose should learn how to act without noise too.
Bross you ate a great liar...
Fayemi Went to akure to welcome president Jonathan when he came to ekiti.. But why you dey lie Now? Nawa oo
If dem born fayose well make he no go welcome the president , forget all odds, the state visit I g governor is expected to welcome the president.. Fayose night go totally down when his immunity ceases !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by Born2Breed(f): 8:03am On Jul 06, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
Fayemi failed to welcome Jonathan too in 2014 but the problem with Fayose is that, he must talk. Fayemi didn't say a word and he shunned the then President Jonathan and swept Ado Ekiti and some towns in Ekiti the second day.

All this without noise. Fayose should learn how to act without noise too.

...and he swept away his victory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by contigiency(m): 8:09am On Jul 06, 2018
You keep lowering your your standard bringing the office of the governor of Ekiti state to disreput. Just imagine a local government chairman in Ekiti saying he would not come to welcome you on your visit to his council area because of similar reasons, I am sure you would not take it.
Anyway, your absence will not matter, I am sure that the crowd that will welcome him will intimidate the impact of your absence. So go on with your hatred glorified taught.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by augustineokoro(m): 8:09am On Jul 06, 2018
Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by israelmao(m): 8:11am On Jul 06, 2018
[quote author=Fiaburnthem post=69126292][/quote]

It matters on his on part to give reasons why he will not be there receive him.
Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 06, 2018
beekayz:

Bross you ate a great liar...
Fayemi Went to akure to welcome president Jonathan when he came to ekiti.. But why you dey lie Now? Nawa oo
If dem born fayose well make he no go welcome the president, forget all odds, the state visit I g governor is expected to welcome the president.. Fayose night go totally down when his immunity ceases !
Sister, are you from Ekiti? Where were you in 2014 when Jonathan came to Ado Ekiti? I bet those who fed you with lies are not trying at all. At the bolded.... what will happen ma? Kill him? The highest punishment is to jail him which he's prepared for. Don't say what you don't know sis.... I'm not in support of Fayose's decision but ma, Fayemi didn't welcome Jonathan.... Peace!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 06, 2018
Since we came to this world we have all ceased to be saint..
But, if you know how greedy, lousy, fetish and deadly fayose is.. you will hate him totally I swear !
Fayose has destroyed 1. Gtbank in Ekiti 2. Gossy water has ceased to exist 3. He sacked all the peace corps and ekstma fayemi employed 4. He destroyed houses and swallowed their compensation 5. He chased away coca cola in Ekiti state 6. He has almost 6-7months unpaid workers salaries 7. Fayose collected two times bail out and failed to pay workers 8.He collected Paris fund and swallowed it 9. Fayose collected 1000 tax from each students from nursery to secondary schools on ekiti both public and private , from tippers drivers, from butchers, tailors, barbers and so on and till today for the past 3 and half years he hasn't declare the IGR.. I can categorically tell you that the current speaker of the house of assnply doesn't hace 1million naira to his name under this government.. They haven't pass just one bill since he assumed government! Fayose built a new governors office , overhead bridge, market and high court With a loan of 56billion.. Fayose has destroyed ekiti totally ! FAYOSE IS EVIL !

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From The Construction Happening In Oshodi / Wife & Son Of Atiku’s Security Detail Kidnapped / Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.