Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Ex-boyfriend Accused Of Threatening Girlfriend With Her Nudes, Replies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex-boyfriend Accused Of Threatening Girlfriend With Her Nudes, Replies (45948 Views)

This Lady Is Selling Her Nudes To Raise Tuition Fee (photos) / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-boyfriend Accused Of Threatening Girlfriend With Her Nudes, Replies by drnoel: 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2018
delugajackson:
What we have here is an enbittered, immature guy and a practicing olosho. When you break up with someone, you break up for good. Let the past remain in the past. You don't go about blackmailing people because you're hurt.

Many have been victims of such blackmail but still, others refuse learn. If she had not sent those nudes, the guy won't have anything to threaten her with. Love with your brains and not your heart.

Next time a guy asks you for nudes, ask him for his own. Either that or nothing. That ensures not only your sanity in the process, but it also protects you from any form of emotional blackmail in the future, cause no sensible guy would threaten you with your nudes when he's aware that you've got his own. To whom brain is given, sense is expected.

Read the story again. U will See the guys gist sounds more genuine than hers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-boyfriend Accused Of Threatening Girlfriend With Her Nudes, Replies by Dareal90s(m): 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2018
Igbo girls coming to Lagos to mess their self up, Olosho kobo kobo, Olosho Jibowu. Decent Igbo's. grin
Re: Ex-boyfriend Accused Of Threatening Girlfriend With Her Nudes, Replies by laydoh(m): 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2018
abeg who get the hoe twitter handle,make i go trash the trash.and for you pple bashing the guy,e b lyk say you no go skul or u no complete skul 4 u nt 2 comprehend the passage.english vanglish!!!

1 Like

Re: Ex-boyfriend Accused Of Threatening Girlfriend With Her Nudes, Replies by rampantlover: 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2018
It's better to rent most women by the hour than to date or marry them.
Re: Ex-boyfriend Accused Of Threatening Girlfriend With Her Nudes, Replies by kennisman(m): 3:13pm On Jul 06, 2018
Can somebody help dt poor guy to summarise his story,me I can't summarise this jargons.
Re: Ex-boyfriend Accused Of Threatening Girlfriend With Her Nudes, Replies by Ategberoson(m): 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2018
make una allow me hear words o because when u started the wooing I wasn't involve

it amazing when I see guy take ladies below and around 20,21,23 serious. they're are still young and they always feel heaven is all around them

on a serious note, ladies at that aforementioned age should be use to hold body not for sth serious
Re: Ex-boyfriend Accused Of Threatening Girlfriend With Her Nudes, Replies by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2018
Factfinder1:

Nudes kill you there

Okay no problem boo boo, I know you're a small girl with big God cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Ex-boyfriend Accused Of Threatening Girlfriend With Her Nudes, Replies by dambafana12(m): 3:38pm On Jul 06, 2018
the guy only need money from the girl.. blackmail.. that's why we keep telling girls to be careful about what they do with guys in a relationship... my dear go and settle him, that's what he want...
Re: Ex-boyfriend Accused Of Threatening Girlfriend With Her Nudes, Replies by Feezah01(f): 4:06pm On Jul 06, 2018
pafo:
I always say this; date girls in their early 20s who are so dependent on men and be ready for emotional heartbreak at some point. They are only good at cheating on whoever is unfortunate enough to love them.

Cheating comes naturally to them as all you need is just a tight package, promises of a nice time and a few thousands and you’d get them 60% of the time.

I love my girls matured and independent!
I disagree with you on this..... I'm in my early 20s and i'm not cheating on my man............ I love him and he knows......... some girls are whores naturally so they blame every girls for their stupidity

1 Like

Re: Ex-boyfriend Accused Of Threatening Girlfriend With Her Nudes, Replies by pafo(m): 4:10pm On Jul 06, 2018
Feezah01:

I disagree with you on this..... I'm in my early 20s and i'm not cheating on my man............ I love him and he knows......... some girls are whores naturally so they blame every girls for their stupidity

Maybe you have had a lot of experience with guys or you are simply different.

Either ways, it’s good for you.

1 Like

Re: Ex-boyfriend Accused Of Threatening Girlfriend With Her Nudes, Replies by kullozone(m): 4:19pm On Jul 06, 2018
dambafana12:
the guy only need money from the girl.. blackmail.. that's why we keep telling girls to be careful about what they do with guys in a relationship... my dear go and settle him, that's what he want...

Oga, just manage read everything ehn... You're lucky your comment wasn't on the firstpage, because them for don finish you for this thread.

Read before you rush to comment next timesmiley
Re: Ex-boyfriend Accused Of Threatening Girlfriend With Her Nudes, Replies by Gerrard59(m): 5:22pm On Jul 06, 2018
laydoh:
abeg who get the hoe twitter handle,make i go trash the trash.and for you pple bashing the guy,e b lyk say you no go skul or u no complete skul 4 u nt 2 comprehend the passage.english vanglish!!!

Between folks who could not comprehend the story and your manner of typed English, who actually missed going to school? undecided
Re: Ex-boyfriend Accused Of Threatening Girlfriend With Her Nudes, Replies by meobizy(f): 5:28pm On Jul 06, 2018
Please dodge me with this stupid news.
Re: Ex-boyfriend Accused Of Threatening Girlfriend With Her Nudes, Replies by Jlow2: 5:51pm On Jul 06, 2018
beware of the small gurl big god group they re terrible
Re: Ex-boyfriend Accused Of Threatening Girlfriend With Her Nudes, Replies by tintedniggz(m): 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
After Berger to Ajah, here comes Jibowu pancakes. Twitter Naija is entertainment Lol.

1 Like

Re: Ex-boyfriend Accused Of Threatening Girlfriend With Her Nudes, Replies by laydoh(m): 6:25pm On Jul 06, 2018
Gerrard59:

Between folks who could not comprehend the story and your manner of typed English, who actually missed going to school? undecided
there wont b any need for me 2 engagge in war of words with you.i know ya type,na attention you nid,you missing mum?
Re: Ex-boyfriend Accused Of Threatening Girlfriend With Her Nudes, Replies by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2018
naptu2:
And the new hashtag is #jibowupancake.
Thanks for the MKO thread.. Best I have read on the internet in 2018 aside from onigegewura blog. More ink to your pen Naptu2.

You have an idea where one could get this MKO autobiography as it's not available on Amazon
Re: Ex-boyfriend Accused Of Threatening Girlfriend With Her Nudes, Replies by naptu2: 8:07pm On Jul 06, 2018
Ogbeche77:
Thanks for the MKO thread.. Best I have read on the internet in 2018 aside from onigegewura blog. More ink to your pen Naptu2.

You have an idea where one could get this MKO autobiography as it's not available on Amazon

Thank you.

I don't know where you can get it (I also saw that it's unavailable on Amazon ( https://www.amazon.com/Legend-our-time-thoughts-M-K/dp/9783182412 ) , but I'll keep checking.
Re: Ex-boyfriend Accused Of Threatening Girlfriend With Her Nudes, Replies by 1stola: 9:50pm On Jul 06, 2018
Factfinder1:
2 stupid immature grown animals.... Even after reading this some girls on nairaland and Twitter will still send nudes to men
grin
You're so right grin
I just received two nudes today sef grin
Funny enough, the two girls are friends grin
Re: Ex-boyfriend Accused Of Threatening Girlfriend With Her Nudes, Replies by Delivar(m): 10:01pm On Jul 06, 2018
Factfinder1:
2 stupid immature grown animals.... Even after reading this some girls on nairaland and Twitter will still send nudes to men
Have you heard of hidden camera before?
Re: Ex-boyfriend Accused Of Threatening Girlfriend With Her Nudes, Replies by Delivar(m): 10:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
Factfinder1:
Have you heard of hidden camera before? If you don't wanna see your nudes out there then you should never have sex. That's the best precaution.
Re: Ex-boyfriend Accused Of Threatening Girlfriend With Her Nudes, Replies by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 06, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy double wahala
if u know ur girlfriend is a runzgirl or u suspect her to be one,dont argue or try to change her.just break up with her and move on.runzgirls dont change.srry about ur staph infection cheesy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Behind In Ankara Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos / Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires / As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.