Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,019 members, 7,953,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:46 AM

Condom Floor Polish Manufactured By Floor Polish Maker - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Condom Floor Polish Manufactured By Floor Polish Maker (615 Views)

What Would You Do If You Find A Used Condom Wrapper In Your Matrimonial Bedroom? / My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom / Cheating Zimbabwean Woman Exposed By Condom & After Sex Smell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Condom Floor Polish Manufactured By Floor Polish Maker by massmediang: 10:29am On Jul 06, 2018
When you here the word “Condom” the first thing that jumps to your mind is “protection during sex.” But that has changed because home-based floor polish makers are now using condoms to make floor polish because it makes the floor shine better.

Bulawayo24News reports that floor polish makers are reportedly using condoms when “cooking” their product because they become a “high shine” floor polish.

The report says condoms replaced what was the popular ingredient, empty Sta-Soft containers because of the long lasting shine they produce as well as easy accessibility.

A floor polish maker who feared being identified thinking that she could be arrested (which won’t happen anyway) told B-Metro that the formula was arrived at after years of trying different plastics in the cut-throat home made floor polish industry.

“There is stiff competition and one has to make sure she makes polish which is easy to apply and shine. Someone recommended use of condoms and it proved to be very good compared to plastic containers,” she said.

“Condoms are quick to melt and stick to the floor which is good. Ever since I started using this new ingredient, my clientele has increased and I know it is because of these condoms,” she added.
See more:
http://wakkinews.com/2018/07/06/condom-floor-polish-manufactured-by-floor-polish-maker/

(1) (Reply)

Wife Drags Her Cheating Husband By His Manhood Publicly [Photos] / Gunman 'wearing Bulletproof Vest And Helmet' Opens Fire In Poway Synagogue / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.