Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

The 7points Agenda, Is Still Hope For Nigerias? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 7points Agenda, Is Still Hope For Nigerias? (548 Views)

Buhari's Economic Agenda Is Archaic, Says PDP / What Happened To President Umar Musa Yaradua 7points Agenda? / Gej 2015 Agenda Is Dead (r.i.p) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 7points Agenda, Is Still Hope For Nigerias? by EVANS4GOD(m): 7:42pm On Jun 09, 2010
Thanks for the sevenpoint agenda taht you ought to do but we can not still thank you when it as not been done but we will be gratefull if you can do it.
And also if you can help us with this agenda we will be gratefull particularly in the side of police,security
And also the issue of job in this country is very rampant that is the situation whereby a graduate can not see work to do i think this is unfair if you can assist us with this we will be more than happy if the 7points agenda is still in the pipelines, i suggest that the pipelines should be vandalised for implementations before it too late.or is it untill we have grown too old to benefit from it? i suggest it's high time we fulfil our promises than still promising.
Create employment for our youth.
Finally, i pray for the betterment of this noble country.
"the development of our country is our jointly responsibilities" call the best people to assist you.

(1) (Reply)

Sanusi Has No Interest Of The Masses- N L C / Olusoji For Governor / Must Nigeria Engage Foreigners In Just About Everything?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.