Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Kemi Adeosun Being Blackmailed By Senators To Do Their Biddings – Premium Times - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun Being Blackmailed By Senators To Do Their Biddings – Premium Times (27959 Views)

SDP's Adewole Adebayo Speaks On Buhari's Impeachment Threat By Senators / Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun Being Blackmailed By Senators To Do Their Biddings – Premium Times by puccyforker: 1:42pm On Jul 06, 2018
grin
the useless bastard home economics teacher managing the economy again?
to think that afonjas compared this useless hoe to an icon like Iweala confirmed the sentence sophisticated morrons attached to them
sarrki come here and kneel down

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Being Blackmailed By Senators To Do Their Biddings – Premium Times by Talknochip(m): 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2018
'The most co-operating Finance minister'?! yeye dey smell

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Being Blackmailed By Senators To Do Their Biddings – Premium Times by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2018
No matter what Dr(Mrs) Ngozi Okonjo iweala is still th best....

The legislators can't play with her like that.

We have a co-operating finance minster as Kemi while under GEJ we have a co-ordinating minister....

NOI....deserve some accolades....The quality speaks all the time.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Being Blackmailed By Senators To Do Their Biddings – Premium Times by Mhizizzy(f): 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2018
I am done with this country. A visa comes first on my prayer list

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Being Blackmailed By Senators To Do Their Biddings – Premium Times by Didcot: 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2018
Kemi olodo... That one is a fact

Being blackmailed is something I cant put my life and blood on though! LOL

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Being Blackmailed By Senators To Do Their Biddings – Premium Times by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2018
Crap, its just GROSS MISCONDUCT AND incompetence on her part FOR NOT EXPOSING THEM, EVEN IF THEY HAVE HER XXXTAPE, ARE THE LEGISLATHIEVES TEENAGERS? which of the sinators harassing her has a clean hand, this is Nigeria everybody is a CRIMINAL!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Being Blackmailed By Senators To Do Their Biddings – Premium Times by Blue3k(m): 1:50pm On Jul 06, 2018
obowunmi:
She has a sextape.

Lol that would be too funny. You think she would resign if she was exposed or just stay like her male counterparts.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Being Blackmailed By Senators To Do Their Biddings – Premium Times by adeoba2008(m): 1:51pm On Jul 06, 2018
The truth will soon be out

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Being Blackmailed By Senators To Do Their Biddings – Premium Times by veacea: 1:52pm On Jul 06, 2018
Blackfire:
I love kemis mouth.....
I hope its not what am thinking bros

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Being Blackmailed By Senators To Do Their Biddings – Premium Times by Yankee101: 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2018
Gutter journalism

You have done wrong. We heard it. We don't know what it is. But we'll find out. Until then, you are guilty.....what type of verdict is this?

I feel she doesn't know the job and lack the experience and qualification but I don't believe in hatchet jobs. Shame on you premium times. The evidence your reporter that was sacked passed beyond this test of evidence in the Miyetti case yet you're posting this unsubstantiated rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Being Blackmailed By Senators To Do Their Biddings – Premium Times by contigiency(m): 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
Paperwhite:
Wicked criminals! sad angry angry And this is one of the saints it took the dullard 6 whooping months to appoint & even saying they're above boards https://www.nairaland.com/4538552/exclusive-adeosun-flouts-presidential-order#68111344
Corruption is still ongoing because the government knows about it & santimoniouly parts of it.

Look at how easily they got you. Just by hear say, we have no information on the rumor, we will update if we get any information. That is all you needed to react and concluded as you have done. We need to be sorfisticated and intelligent on issues instead of showing vonurability easily. Even when the paper carrying the rumor said that the report had come twice without saying what their suspicion is, one ordinarily dump the issue to the rumor mill.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Being Blackmailed By Senators To Do Their Biddings – Premium Times by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 06, 2018
Ooo! ooh!! The whistle blowing scheme is still active! Magu should just beam his touchlight on the list of real owners of some huge investments within Ogun Property Investment Corporation (OPIC) Estate especially within Agbara Industrial Estate. Some of those investments are in Billions. If you know ... you know!

Please, do not quote me. Just inform Magu of what I asked he should do. Our commonwealth is no longer common. Those pursuing Mama Peace and Olisa Metuh for a few hundred of millions are blind to biliions being stolen.

Anyway, just have APC membership card and you are a saint! shocked

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Being Blackmailed By Senators To Do Their Biddings – Premium Times by Myself2(m): 2:04pm On Jul 06, 2018
I suspect she has fake educational qualifications,this would explain her incompetence

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Being Blackmailed By Senators To Do Their Biddings – Premium Times by 12345baba(m): 2:06pm On Jul 06, 2018
Maybe she has a fake degree

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Being Blackmailed By Senators To Do Their Biddings – Premium Times by SheikhMuniru(m): 2:07pm On Jul 06, 2018
WHICH PART OF THE COUNTRY IS THIS USELESS, RECKLESS, WOMAN COME FROM? undecided
Re: Kemi Adeosun Being Blackmailed By Senators To Do Their Biddings – Premium Times by akinszz: 2:07pm On Jul 06, 2018
Blackfire:
I love kemis mouth.....
badt guy grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Being Blackmailed By Senators To Do Their Biddings – Premium Times by Icon79(m): 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2018
I won't be surprised if this allegation is true, because she's not even qualified to be our Finance Minister in the first place. So how she got the job is still very questionable. I have never liked that woman .... she's an epitome of all that is wrong with Nigeria shocked

O pari

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Being Blackmailed By Senators To Do Their Biddings – Premium Times by biomedics(m): 2:15pm On Jul 06, 2018
Sai baba
Re: Kemi Adeosun Being Blackmailed By Senators To Do Their Biddings – Premium Times by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
It's not difficult to figure out what the heck is going on. Someone has stolen monies and a few are aware of it. Those who know then use what they know to bully the culprit into giving them their "own share."

The reality is that more stealing is going on everywhere in the federal government, because President Buhari has not re-engineered any bureaucratic process within the government to break-off how things were done during the corrupt Jonathan/PDP years.

Consequently, this news is more so an indictment on President Buhari's cluelessness, than on those taking advantage of the leadership void in the country. Buhari does not know the ABC of economics, talkless of how to successfully run a government.

It is the ineptitude of Buhari that has destroyed the country's currency; run-aground the nation's economy; wrecked havoc on the social stability and cohesion inherited, and responsible for the general dysfunction now enveloping the country and rendering everything in tatters.

Buhari is incapable of running Nigeria.
Buhari is a mistake we must fix in 2019!

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Being Blackmailed By Senators To Do Their Biddings – Premium Times by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 06, 2018
zeedof:
Tired of all this bullshit... when will the price of stuff go back to normal or where it's from... That's what baffle me everyday
nobody is even talking about soaring price of commodities...everyone is mute cos of one dry bonga fish they call president

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Being Blackmailed By Senators To Do Their Biddings – Premium Times by Ramon92: 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2018
obowunmi:
She has a sextape.
lol.. either with Buhari or a cow

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Being Blackmailed By Senators To Do Their Biddings – Premium Times by seguno2: 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2018
zeedof:
Tired of all this bullshit... when will the price of stuff go back to normal or where it's from... That's what baffle me everyday

Which people were in charge then before we changed to Buhari and his demonic gang of APC?
Do you have your PVC ready to do the needful next year?
What of your family and friends? Do they also have their own PVC ready?
Re: Kemi Adeosun Being Blackmailed By Senators To Do Their Biddings – Premium Times by seguno2: 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2018
Ramon92:
lol.. either with Buhari or a cow

Or a dog lipsrsealed
Re: Kemi Adeosun Being Blackmailed By Senators To Do Their Biddings – Premium Times by seguno2: 2:32pm On Jul 06, 2018
namet:
It's not difficult to figure out what the heck is going on. Someone has stolen monies and a few are aware of it. Those who know then use what they know to bully the culprit into giving them their "own share."

The reality is that more stealing is going on everywhere in the federal government, because President Buhari has not re-engineered any bureaucratic process within the government that would break-off how things were done during the corrupt Jonathan years.

Consequently, this news is more so an indictment on President Buhari's cluelessness, than on those taking advantage of the leadership void in the country. Buhari does not know the ABC of economics, talkless of how to successfully run a government.

It is the ineptitude of Buhari that has destroyed the country's currency; run-aground the nation's economy; wrecked havoc on the social stability and cohesion inherited, and responsible for the general dysfunction now enveloping the country and rendering everything in tatters.

Buhari is incapable of running Nigeria.
Buhari is a mistake that we must fix in 2019!

Any suggestions on what we have to DO to fix the mistake
Re: Kemi Adeosun Being Blackmailed By Senators To Do Their Biddings – Premium Times by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 06, 2018
not surprised , akara seller turned finance minister.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Being Blackmailed By Senators To Do Their Biddings – Premium Times by seguno2: 2:36pm On Jul 06, 2018
pol23:
I hope she's generous with her nunu

To Buhari in the other room?
Do you want Aisha to come and deal with you ni? grin
Re: Kemi Adeosun Being Blackmailed By Senators To Do Their Biddings – Premium Times by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 06, 2018
I'm not surprised, studying her body language alone is enough. I suspect, she is building a political foundation to aid her anticipated aspiration.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Being Blackmailed By Senators To Do Their Biddings – Premium Times by sexyanyabubakar(f): 2:45pm On Jul 06, 2018
Nbote:
We don't need any soothsayer or witchdocter to tell us dat dis govt is a bee hive of corruption, corrupt practices and flagrant abuse of power... It's by d tym dis lying hypocrites leave dat d full extent of d rot dey have created will b exposed to Nigerians... Fighting corruption indeed...

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Being Blackmailed By Senators To Do Their Biddings – Premium Times by springtech(m): 2:47pm On Jul 06, 2018
We actually dont need a sooth sayer or a witch doctor to tell us something is wrong somewhere.

Her demeanor most times betrays her.

She has this air around her that smirks of "lack of confidence". More like, chaii there is someone out there who knows my deepest secret oooh and who might use it against me at any time. In fact i dont even know if there is any damage about me being done as i speak.

This is exactly what i have been seeing on her face.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Being Blackmailed By Senators To Do Their Biddings – Premium Times by project8(m): 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2018
obowunmi:
She has a sextape.
countdown has begun for sahara reporters.they wil help us dig it

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Being Blackmailed By Senators To Do Their Biddings – Premium Times by JuanDeDios: 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2018

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers: George Kelly-Alabo, Chinwenwo Aguma resign as Commissioners / Reno Omokri Responds To Wole Soyinka On Invasion Of Privacy / Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne Ahead Of Governorship Election, Meets Party Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.