Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,952 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (55118 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Hate Speech Bill At Shiloh (Video) / Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet / Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by IgboBasthard: 4:55pm On Jul 06, 2018
Thief
Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Lomprico2: 4:56pm On Jul 06, 2018
Bidobado:

Did you see abacha physically looting the treasury, if you didn't, then shut the Fvck up.

Mumu! U be real mumu!

Where did u see abacha in the whole posts here? Which loot is US promising ti return? Great mumu!

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by muzeze77: 5:01pm On Jul 06, 2018
What is Adeboye waiting for?? Never been a fan of Oyedepo but i like that he has started fighting for people who don't have a voice. If all god of men are fighting for poor would not mind donating to them

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by thedio(m): 5:05pm On Jul 06, 2018
chuose:

He warned people against voting Buhari!

Na Adeboye deceive us all.

Now we have this murderous govt!

Please blame Adeboye for helping this terrible govt for coming to power

Still Osinbajo wan make we vote APC again.
Hope u can see that Redeemed is fake

Religion apart,those old men r fighting for their pockets.imagine Osinbajo been a winners pastor would Oyedepo say the same thing.He his the only one that can tell u how much he made during jonathan regime.now the money is going to RCCG he turn himself to a political activist.I don't even understand if it is jealousness or something else
Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by JTFFTJ: 5:10pm On Jul 06, 2018
Hi,

Please be mindful of whose name you quote, and be objective in your reasonings.

Thank you.

chuose:

He warned people against voting Buhari!

Na Adeboye deceive us all.

Now we have this murderous govt!

Please blame Adeboye for helping this terrible govt for coming to power

Still Osinbajo wan make we vote APC again.
Hope u can see that Redeemed is fake

Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by lovethchioma(f): 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2018
thedio:

Religion apart,those old men r fighting for their pockets.imagine Osinbajo been a winners pastor would Oyedepo say the same thing.He his the only one that can tell u how much he made during jonathan regime.now the money is going to RCCG he turn himself to a political activist.I don't even understand if it is jealousness or something else
People are dying like animals in this country and Oyedepo is expressing his displeasure and all you could say is that he is jealous of RCCG that is why is speaking out.
Gosh, you are so very daft. mtcheww.

8 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by capatainrambo: 5:15pm On Jul 06, 2018
ZKOSOSO:
Animals Farm Characters are all in Buhari Nigeria...!

Napoleon.......Buhari
Snowball........Tinubu
Old Major........OBJ
Benjamin the Donkey......APC and Zombies
Moses the Raven......Lie Mohammad and BMC

lie Mohammed is squealar
Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by jrusky(m): 5:15pm On Jul 06, 2018
Pls who gave this boy called Adesina this post This boy name should have be Adesonu because he is a lost coward so I should cede my land or my ancestor home because some bastards God forsaken animals called fulani will want to kill.me isn't Adesina or Adesonu may thunder+Amadioha+god of iron strike that your mouth.

Chai God see cowardness. God what have we done to deserve these goats in presidency? Honestly im begining to belief Fayose is the only living bold legend remain in Yoruba land as a whole its so sad so this goat will eventually dump his father home and run away should these animals come to attack Adesonu if I'm.your father I will curse you and your generation and disown you, in fact I can't give birth to a coward like this goat called Adesina for sure it won't happen.
Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by themodernman: 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2018
muzeze77:
What is Adeboye waiting for?? Never been a fan of Oyedepo but i like that he has started fighting for people who don't have a voice. If all god of men are fighting for poor would not mind donating to them

Oyedepo has always been against terrible governments since the time of Abacha. Your not being a fan of his is what has made you turn a blind eye to the risk he's always put himself through against the government.
He's worse than Fela when it comes to being a thorn in the flesh of the government cos his own "Abami Eda" & "Anikulapo" no be for mouth...His is damn real.

He once cursed Abacha in church saying "no matter the devil on the throne, My God will remove him!"

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by peesleem(m): 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2018
RussianKGB:
Oyedepo stop wailing and advise your congregation to get their pvcs and vote out this terrorist government next year. That is more important than tithes and offerings.
How do you know that he is not telling his congregation to get their PVC

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by princepee: 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2018
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again Chris..... lipsrsealed
OGA you are not born again anything, no dey hide talk, u are a born against!

4 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by themodernman: 5:21pm On Jul 06, 2018
thedio:

My brother, do you know Oyedepo is like a son to Adeboye? Have you ever heard Adeboye react to anything government before? Adeboye is a gentle Lion oh! No just try am at all, he's even deadlier than Oyedepo.

Just that they have different mandates. Oyedepo has always vibrated even during GEJs tenure when Boko Haram were busy making the country ungovernable for GEJ. Adeboye has always remained calm and neutral most times...

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 06, 2018
Oyedepo sounds so stupid.
As usual
Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by ipobarethieves: 5:21pm On Jul 06, 2018
angry sad sad
mukthar2000:
grin grin angry cheesy angry its becos Buhari doesnt give them chance like ogaa jona, to loot Niger money into ther church acount complete their church projects grin its becos Buhari doesnt give them chance like ogaa jona, to loot Niger money into ther church acount complete their church projects
angry
mukthar2000:
grin grin angry cheesy angry its becos Buhari doesnt give them chance like ogaa jona, to loot Niger money into ther church acount complete their church projects grin its becos Buhari doesnt give them chance like ogaa jona, to loot Niger money into ther church acount complete their church projects
stop blaming Jona dis jona dat. Nah jona dey gofment now?Nor be because of bubu pipu boko we chased jona away.Arrest Myetti Allah chairman /Isaq Akintola and kill d 2 bastards. E nor go beta for those behind all these killing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by autonomous22: 5:31pm On Jul 06, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
Buhari is a terrorist
We know....
Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by ipobarethieves: 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2018
sad shocked
m784n:
As usual
sad
m784n:
As usual
person wey dey fight to deliver u and u r generation from hopelessness,uselessness, worthlessness, dumbo, u dey call stewpid so? Ur case is beyond redemption .pathetic! spit

8 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Bianda24: 5:34pm On Jul 06, 2018
bedspread:
Papa , These Men are Cursed!!

Its Femi that Amazes Me.....

An Evil Spirit has Taken Over Femi....

The Spirit of Buhariiiii has Possessed femi..

Friend, it is not as if evil spirit has entered Femi, he is just hungry, he that pays the piper dictates it's tune. That is just the problem with Femi. He has forgotten his ancestral home because of stomach infrastructure.

5 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by chikeson2008: 5:35pm On Jul 06, 2018
Bishop sir, may God continue to stenghen you
Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Freeman59: 5:36pm On Jul 06, 2018
Nonnyflex:
"Since Boko Haram have been defeated and Fulani Herdsmen are looking for land?
Why don't we give them
SAMBISA forest"?

Guy you're a genius

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Awoo88: 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2018
RussianKGB:
Oyedepo stop wailing and advise your congregation to get their pvcs and vote out this terrorist government next year. That is more important than tithes and offerings.
Try get small sense u hear

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by mamaafrik(m): 5:39pm On Jul 06, 2018
all general overseers should encourage and adopt a show me you pvc at all Churches in the south and middle belt from headquarters to parish level,it we can achieve this then forget Buhari
Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 06, 2018
[quote author=GoTV post=69139240]Even though I'm a born again Chris..... lipsrsealed[/quote

Born twice
Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Icon79(m): 5:43pm On Jul 06, 2018
Femi Adesina is just being a typical Yoruba man angry sad shocked

I am sorry, if anyone feels offended, but Yorubas and cowardly is like 5 and 6. Short and simple.

O pari
Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Adefemiaderoju1: 5:44pm On Jul 06, 2018
upower123:
God please forgive our sin and help us from this captives....
What sin are you asking God to forgive us if asked you?
Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Adefemiaderoju1: 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2018
rayopt:
This Country is on the brink but all i see is fear in the eyes of lazy youths who prefer to keep their lives and jobs than stand for the truth!

For me oo "Death is not a Problem"
God bless you, even though am not a big fan of the man of God but in everything he said about the country and this Fulani herdsmen government.
Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Samunique(m): 5:47pm On Jul 06, 2018
thedio:

Honestly, na u mumu pass undecided

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Peter4naz(m): 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2018
Yea
Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 06, 2018
SPOT-ON PASTOR!... I ADMIRE YOUR COURAGE!

VOICE OF THE VOICELESS! shame on those dumb god of men!

this demonic govt is biting more than it can chew!
Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Edelweiss44: 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2018
RussianKGB:

.....and what has your role model messiah daddy Freeze said to speak out for christians concerning the herdsmen killings? Bunch of cowards that only bark at soft targets!

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Pitokwe(m): 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2018
m784n:
As usual

Listen to your self. You sound more stupid

Useless killers

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His Birthday In Washington D.C (Photos) / Sunday Adelaja Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.