Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (55130 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Hate Speech Bill At Shiloh (Video) / Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet / Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by ayolanrewaju(m): 9:10pm On Jul 06, 2018
RussianKGB:
Oyedepo stop wailing and advise your congregation to get their pvcs and vote out this terrorist government next year. That is more important than tithes and offerings.
who is talking about tithe and offering here, you can see how mentally grounded you are fool

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Caris77: 9:11pm On Jul 06, 2018
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again Chris..... lipsrsealed
LOL. smiley
Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by bionixs: 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2018
Bidobado:

Oyedepo and Adeboye are part of the animals who make up this animal kingdom, let's not forget how they've been robbing Gods people for years.
were you robbed? how much? Please, TELL us.your own curse has no remedy,sorry.
Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by bionixs: 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2018
Bidobado:

Oyedepo and Adeboye are part of the animals who make up this animal kingdom, let's not forget how they've been robbing Gods people for years.
your own curse no be here o. May we know what and what he had robbed you of please
Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by OgunleyeAA: 9:21pm On Jul 06, 2018
I wonder what will be the lot of Adesina when he leaves that position. Who made us like this? This is unfortunate. Pls get ur PVC! That is your voice

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by bionixs: 9:22pm On Jul 06, 2018
IamPatriotic:
Is this man not collecting enough tithe and offering anymore?
you are one of those idiots that brought this plague that will certainly destroy you in this country

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by DrP2000(m): 9:32pm On Jul 06, 2018
God bless you Sir for voicing out the truth without fears nor favours even when others who are supposed to talk are keeping mute.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by FuckoffMOD: 9:40pm On Jul 06, 2018
Nonnyflex:
"Since Boko Haram have been defeated and Fulani Herdsmen are looking for land?
Why don't we give them
SAMBISA forest"?

Sense will not kill u
Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by ezewinted1(m): 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2018
RussianKGB:
Oyedepo stop wailing and advise your congregation to get their pvcs and vote out this terrorist government next year. That is more important than tithes and offerings.
g
does anyone tells you he didn't advise them to get PVC?

were you dead when he was warning us not to vote for this govt?

since Tithe and Offering is your problem, pray to God to take you through what he underwent so you can also get your Tithe and Offering. Harant nonsense.
Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by kense88: 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2018
why adeboye is still keeping quite. Really shocking
Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Net22: 9:47pm On Jul 06, 2018
Zoo
Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by ivanG07(m): 9:48pm On Jul 06, 2018
chuose:

He warned people against voting Buhari!

Na Adeboye deceive us all.

Now we have this murderous govt!

Please blame Adeboye for helping this terrible govt for coming to power

Still Osinbajo wan make we vote APC again.
Hope u can see that Redeemed is fake

it is very unfortunate that you are spiritually miopia disorder,i may not know ur religion but certainly you must be either christean or moslem.How do you know fake religion? may ur foolishness lead you to hell.
Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Paperwhite(m): 10:23pm On Jul 06, 2018
ZKOSOSO:
Animals Farm Characters are all in Buhari Nigeria...!

Napoleon.......Buhari
Snowball........Tinubu
Old Major........OBJ
Benjamin the Donkey......APC and Zombies
Squealer ........Lie Mohammad, Garba Shehu, Adeshina and all BMC
Moses the Raven.......Mbaka
Old boy you need to recreate that cartoon for us again o. grin grin grin cheesy It's Benjamin's years when last I watched it.
Abeg Snowball was the only good character in that caste so please don't attribute it to Tinubu.
Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by zadokchidi: 10:32pm On Jul 06, 2018
rayopt:
This Country is on the brink but all i see is fear in the eyes of lazy youths who prefer to keep their lives and jobs than stand for the truth!

For me oo "Death is not a Problem"
.....can you accompany me for a revelation
Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by DSDLIVEREPORT: 10:46pm On Jul 06, 2018
Paperwhite:
embarassed Femi Adeshina is a disgrace to the Yoruba race,Nigeria & humanity.He never really understand how all these senseless statements gonna affect him after government.
He is not Yoruba. Ti ewe ba pe lara ose o ma di ose ni. Femi ti di Fulani.
Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Clinton207: 11:27pm On Jul 06, 2018
The counsel of the unjust against Nigeria shall not stand.Lets all remember our country in our prayer time, it's worth it..
Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Anextin(f): 12:32am On Jul 07, 2018
RussianKGB:

He doesn't need to say it, he's reaction speaks volume
Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by JSJDJDWSHW: 12:37am On Jul 07, 2018
Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Nobody: 2:29am On Jul 07, 2018
Lomprico2:

Mumu! U be real mumu!

Where did u see abacha in the whole posts here? Which loot is US promising ti return? Great mumu!

I was being sarcastic you unintelligent dingbat. Mumu.
Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by terzurum(m): 7:37am On Jul 07, 2018
ZKOSOSO:

Napoleon.......Buhari
Snowball........Tinubu
Old Major........OBJ
Moses the Raven.......Mbaka

Hahahahahahah grin grin grin grin Bad son of a good father
Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Megaideas(f): 7:48am On Jul 07, 2018
THE MORE THE MEMBER OF THIS EVIL APC TALK, THE MORE YOU SEE THEIR FOLLY, THE MORE YOU SEE THE HOLLOWNESS OF THEIR MINDS.

THEY'RE THE ONES THAT WILL DIE IF IT HAS BECOME A DO OR DIE STUFF.

ARRANT NONSENSE!
Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by gentleagu(m): 8:10am On Jul 07, 2018
tsmat:

why don't you try it at your generation peril....son of a thousand fathers
Are you sayin he is a bvstard? cry
Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by tayo4ng(m): 8:10am On Jul 07, 2018
ZKOSOSO:

Napoleon.......Buhari
Snowball........Tinubu
Old Major........OBJ
Moses the Raven.......Mbaka. I need to read the novel again.

Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by MUYEEKFIRST(m): 8:11am On Jul 07, 2018
rayopt:
This Country is on the brink but all i see is fear in the eyes of lazy youths who prefer to keep their lives and jobs than stand for the truth!

For me oo "Death is not a Problem"
Go and die with ur pastor hate speech, osinbanjo and Adeshina dey are Christian. Let ur pastor lead u to untime death with his hate speech. If d war break out now he will just fly away wit his family. D man of God with private jet is DAT one man of God
Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by gentleagu(m): 8:15am On Jul 07, 2018
muzeze77:
What is Adeboye waiting for?? Never been a fan of Oyedepo but i like that he has started fighting for people who don't have a voice. If all god of men are fighting for poor would not mind donating to them
No need to be anyone fan here. The difference is clear. The quiet ones have been compromised while the ones shouting n crying out haven't.
Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by gentleagu(m): 8:18am On Jul 07, 2018
thedio:

Religion apart,those old men r fighting for their pockets.imagine Osinbajo been a winners pastor would Oyedepo say the same thing.He his the only one that can tell u how much he made during jonathan regime.now the money is going to RCCG he turn himself to a political activist.I don't even understand if it is jealousness or something else
Very dumb comment. We are talking of human lives.
Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by gentleagu(m): 8:21am On Jul 07, 2018
Oyedepo sounds so stupid.
As usual
Really? May be you are mistaking him for your future generation.
Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by CodeTemplar: 8:41am On Jul 07, 2018
Bidobado:

The people are happy to be robbed. Voluntary robbery better than involuntary one.
Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Lomprico2: 1:44pm On Jul 07, 2018
Bidobado:

I was being sarcastic you unintelligent dingbat. Mumu.

Ur a fool! You dont even know wat sarcasm is! Ode!
Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by maxtreme: 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2018
Bidobado:

I wouldn't be surprised if you say otherwise! No be you, ohrrrr! You never disappoint, when your current position Taya u, u got wise up..... U never see real animals lol
Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by chuose: 6:26pm On Jul 08, 2018
ivanG07:
it is very unfortunate that you are spiritually miopia disorder,i may not know ur religion but certainly you must be either christean or moslem.How do you know fake religion? may ur foolishness lead you to hell.

I am christian and can say that Islam does not save
Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Edmanpumpin(m): 11:22am On Jul 10, 2018
chuose:

Pastor Enoch Adeboye Exposed As Illuminati & Freemason

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk

Hey douche bag, go get a brain cos it's obvious you can't even reason.

Now, take a hike!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His Birthday In Washington D.C (Photos) / Sunday Adelaja Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.